• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150909 - Elaine (Bigfoot In Back Yard) - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 09, 2015, 04:01:55 PM

200' in four seconds. Plausible for a critter w/ that stride. He had to be Haulin' ass though

Kolchak

Quote from: ShayP on September 09, 2015, 11:26:18 PM
Yes.  terrible.  I was very VERY excited when I saw a version was coming back.  Ugh.....awful.  :P

They went too serious.

Juan Cena

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 09, 2015, 11:24:02 PM
I'm thinking Sierra's just putting on a big foot suit at night and fucking with his mom. Boogabooga! Oh lawd!

Elaine and Sierra's dad must come from the same side of the family tree.

Just Me

What, the guy down the road got beat up by bigfoot and his legs were broken, WOW!

WanagoBleu

ShayP

Quote from: Kolchak on September 09, 2015, 11:27:25 PM
They went too serious.

Yeah.  i was so disappointed in it.  I love Kolchak.  Well you know...not you.  You're nice enough....anyway...

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on September 09, 2015, 11:24:54 PM
Are you confusing Kolchak with Sherlock Holmes? 

What I posted was the really crappy remake of Kolchak.  Actually the remake of Sherlock Holmes you mentioned with Lucy Liu as Watson grew on me.  I think it's quite good with a different spin on it.  I am a huge Sherlock fan BTW.   :D

And I do think most remakes suck.  ;)
No, not confusing just recalling various remakes. I never watched that Sherlock, call me racist. Kidding, but just don't want much tv and figured when I saw the promos, no thanks. Didn't like the new BBC show either. Basil or Brett rewatch instead. Speaking of which Milt Rosenberg had a fun show about Sherlock the other day. He has good radio show... in his 90's ans spry and smart....so Art and RCH have decades to go!!!!

Just Me

Wait a minute, these squidbillies smoking moonshine or what

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 09, 2015, 11:27:30 PM
Elaine and Sierra's dad must come from the same side of the family tree.

There was something in the news about some chick's dad in bed with her and stabbing the lady's husband, that shit happens  ???

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 09, 2015, 11:28:44 PM

LOL was waiting for that! 6MDM was the BEST scifi show of the 70's...set the bar for everything after!

BTW that was Andre the Giant as Bigfoot...that is what I call "Entertainment"!

ShayP

Was there an episode of The Incredible Hulk (Bill Bixby) where he fought a Bigfoot?.....or am I delusional?

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2015, 11:31:03 PM
LOL was waiting for that! 6MDM was the BEST scifi show of the 70's...set the bar for everything after!

Scifi?  I always thought it was a documentary.

"Aragon from the Harry Potter film".... doh

Quote from: ShayP on September 09, 2015, 11:31:25 PM
Was there an episode of The Incredible Hulk (Bill Bixby) where he fought a Bigfoot?.....or am I delusional?
I think it was a wendigo.

chefist

YES! Bigfoot was a hoaxer though...

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 09, 2015, 11:29:10 PM
"Pretty much sober....."
That is a legitimate statement here in Texas. Often followed by "only a couple of beers, offisser" which, depending on situation either get you a "git along home, son" or shot.

Northcoaster

Quote from: jazmunda on September 09, 2015, 11:30:26 PM
Bravo Sierra but entertaining.

At least their story is unique. Not the same old common bigfoot story

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on September 09, 2015, 11:26:06 PM
hmm..just saw a commercial for Pan...nifty

I think Elaine may have been whacked in the head with a pan more than a few times in her life.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 09, 2015, 11:32:09 PM
"Aragon from the Harry Potter film".... doh
I think it was a wendigo.

AragoG. He was a big ass spider. Don't ask how I know this.

Now that you mention it...

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2015, 11:31:03 PM

Dude totally, Steve Austin is awesome. First he owned 70s television, then he shaved his head and came back as the baddest pro wrestler in history.