• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150908 – Deborah Anderson - Witches - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

Mild Bill

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 08, 2015, 10:36:03 PM
Andulshia? Has Leo not heard of Andalucia in Spain before? I swear George Noory has nothing on him. Damn, if I were delivering news every night, I might want to learn to pronounce things, especially names that I was not familiar with. Geez!

Hey, you! Yeah, Leo really needs to learn to pronounce unfamiliar words.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Hautex on September 08, 2015, 10:41:20 PM
Amen, and the old radio mystery theater shows
You'll love this if you don't already have it.

Mystery Play Internet Radio
http://mpir-otr.com/

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 08, 2015, 10:42:53 PM
Kazakhstan does have the Baikonur Cosmodrome, but would not be testing ballistic missiles. I think it's even more mundane than a missile launch, apparently smoke rings like this can be produced by factory smoke stacks.

Yes and it could be some kids playing around as well.  True fact.

Hautex

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 08, 2015, 10:41:55 PM
Loyal like a dog IF they like you ...and an extremely rare breed.
Just like the habits of a Savannah.... my cats amazed when they used to jump in the shower with me

trostol

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on September 08, 2015, 10:41:41 PM
Yeah.  I was driving home, listening happily to the start of the show when I heard Art say: "If you use a bad word we'll put a spell on you and you won't be able to reproduce...or even practice."  Damn, skippy, that ought to work.  ;D

It was good to hear Art have a little fun.  He's been rather serious lately.

Braaps. I got a chuckle from it too.

Be careful Art, people are going to start accusing you of being a Freemason again. What a bunch of Hullabaloo about nothing for people to accuse you. But then you just told them you were one to get them to buzz off.  Heh Heh Heh     ;)

munbeam666

Both my grandfathers were free masons, my paternal grandmother was an eastern star. We weren't told much about it; or how far they were along in it

trostol

eh..thats not something someone can say imo..again..just different rituals and such is all

in regards to Blanche

Juan Cena

Deborah makes me want Art to interview Alan Moore. In addition to being the creator of Watchmen and V for Vendetta, he's a ceremonial magician and practicing occultist.

He's also an anarchist, and has a running feud with both Marvel and DC Comics over the rights to his to his creations and other works.

He and his daughter Leah just started a comics app called Electronics, which seeks to change how comics are read online.

I would hope that Redacted could try book him for MITD. It would probably make for an awesome interview for Art. I suspect they would have a lot in common.

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 08, 2015, 10:50:16 PM
Deborah makes me want Art to interview Alan Moore. In addition to being the creator of Watchmen and V for Vendetta, he's a ceremonial magician and practicing occultist.

He's also an anarchist, and has a running feud with both Marvel and DC Comics over the rights to his to his creations and other works.

He and his daughter Leah just started a comics app called Electronics, which seeks to change how comics are read online.

I would hope that Redacted could try book him for MITD. It would probably make for an awesome interview for Art. I suspect they would have a lot in common.

that sounds like it would be interesting...

Art needs to interview Michael Tsarion. He's been researching the female Illuminati, Atlantis, & Tarot majik.

trostol

no but one can go get a book and start learning and trying rituals