• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150903 - Linda Godfrey - Weird Things - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 03, 2015, 09:45:40 PM

AppealPlay

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 10:56:06 PM
Thanks, and you Shay.  I personally think Dames is a BS'er but it was entertaining at times.

He's a good bullshitter, though.  Very entertaining.  His predictions of doom, though, are always just around the corner.  We should have experienced like 14 killshots by now.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 10:51:45 PM
I believe the banned Major Ed Dames believes he remote viewed bigfoots on Mars. ::)
Mars. The gold was on Mars.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 03, 2015, 10:56:18 PM
Dames also said he remote-viewed mean babies crying for milk after all the cows had  died. What's your point?
Dont forget the super high winds and having to eat chlorela sp?

Dr_Blue

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 10:57:12 PM
He's a good bullshitter, though.  Very entertaining.  His predictions of doom, though, are always just around the corner.  We should have experienced like 14 killshots by now.

hahahah...........so true

albrecht

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 10:54:57 PM
He's banned from the Artiverse until such time as he delivers Art his promised gold. :D
Can't the Major just call the number on the ad, buy some gold, sent it to Art (better yet hide it in his yard) and email/call him and "see Art, I told you I would find you gold via my RVing. Now let me back on. I've predicted during RV a kill shot soon so I'm moving my family from the Ukraine to Aleepo...not sure how Skype works there but my new friends have told me...."

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2015, 10:56:07 PM
He got into watching that old great show as a kid "Davy Crockett" and they learning about his heroic demise and then obsessed over The Alamo. Lucky for him he got so rich he could indulge his obsession. I think it is awesome. So many blow money on stuff or kill themselves due to indulging in other things. And find it interesting how things as a child can become interested/obsessed, and later when one has means, can realize that obsession, or not. Rosebud....

Well said.  :)

Juan Cena

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 03, 2015, 10:51:20 PM
He'd be an easy catch, he's got a book out in a few days.

Redacted really ought to try to book him, if only for an hour.

Would love to hear Art interview Alan Moore too. That would be epic.

AppealPlay

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2015, 10:59:12 PM
Can't the Major just call the number on the ad, buy some gold, sent it to Art (better yet hide it in his yard) and email/call him and "see Art, I told you I would find you gold via my RVing. Now let me back on. I've predicted during RV a kill shot soon so I'm moving my family from the Ukraine to Aleepo...not sure how Skype works there but my new friends have told me...."

Haha!  I don't know if Art was joking or not about the ban/gold.  He's fun but maybe they had more of a falling out than we realize.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2015, 10:59:12 PM
Lol, Ya, I used to picture him counting his money while he was being interviewed on air. I could hear the coins clicking in the background.

phrodo

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on September 03, 2015, 10:33:35 PM
And goodbye to the couple hu talkd to me. Sorry but i beleve the chimp hu can text in english could get better guestz 😱 itz embarrassing because i told so many people about this show. An now HAWAII bidz u all FARE THEE WELL cuz only a IDIOT BELEVEZ IN GHOSTZ N WEREWOLVEZ AN B.S LIKE THAT. art said o no people hu beleve in ghostz arnt dumb😒😒😒 realy? Ok let me prove a point. How many ghostz would it take to fill up a shortbus? *turnz to the producer* wel how many are on the bus with u?👏👏👏👏 i wont b back im not a 13 yr old rookie in this game. Sorry art SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLD THANK YUR PRODUCER FOR SHYTBAG GUESTZ.

I'm still trying to decide if you are a Davebot troll, just plain ignorant/uneducated and VERY immature or really serious. I'm thinking a bit of all of the above. A seriously ignorant, uneducated, immature Davebot troll. 

AppealPlay

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:00:41 PM
Lol, Ya, I used to picture him counting his money while he was being interviewed on air. I could hear the coins clicking in the background.

For just $149.95 you can learn how to remote view and save your family from THE KILLSHOT

AppealPlay

Well, hey, it isn't Linda's fault.  Things take longer to get to Wisconsin.

Dr_Blue

Has anyone posted a pic of this guest? If I remember, she looks like she could be Linda Moulton Howes cousin?

albrecht

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 03, 2015, 11:00:29 PM
Haha!  I don't know if Art was joking or not about the ban/gold.  He's fun but maybe they had more of a falling out than we realize.
I WAS going to add on about the "bride" markets in that region but thought that was going a bit too far, even for me, and even for poking fun at the Major. I don't want a "kill shot" by MV or the Major.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:02:54 PM
Has anyone posted a pic of this guest? If I remember, she looks like she could be Linda Moulton Howes cousin?

Let's start the conspiracy that Lindas are one in the same.

coaster

ShayP

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 11:02:54 PM

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 03, 2015, 10:57:42 PM
Dont forget the super high winds and having to eat chlorela sp?

Was that supposed to have happened before or after the North Korean nuclear holocaust?

AppealPlay

Quote from: Zenman on September 03, 2015, 11:04:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that's a werelocust.

I think that's an unshifted reptilian overlord.  Could be QE2.

starrmtn001

Listening to the rest of the show in bed.  Good night folks, see you tomorrow. ;)

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 03, 2015, 11:04:51 PM
Was that supposed to have happened before or after the North Korean nuclear holocaust?
I think the chlorela was way way back when he first started. Winds also.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Zenman on September 03, 2015, 11:04:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that's a werelocust.

It's from a 1983 British film called XTRO

"Tony's father Sam, abducted by aliens three years earlier, returns to earth and seeks out his wife and son, but Rachel has since been living with Joe and the reunion is awkward. Joe doesn't trust Sam, and Rachel can't quite decide what her feelings are for her two men. Sam is not the same as when he left, and he begins affecting Tony in frightening ways. "

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086610/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1