• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Peter Davenport on tonight? Did he and Art mend fences a while ago or

Started by maren, September 02, 2015, 04:33:32 PM

maren

is this their new coming out party?

Davenport was asking to be paid for his appearances and Art said No, he doesn't pay for any guests. 

I know Art would say he was more than welcome back on the show any time but he wasn't going to get paid for it..

But not sure if this is a new development or what.  Anybody know?

Not that it really matters, I guess.  ;D

Morgus

I think that was resolved many years ago and Davenport has been on with Art since that.

Uncle Duke

I really enjoy Peter, I just hope he doesn't repeat that silly story about the DEFCON level being raised during the Phoenix Lights sightings.

henge0stone

I can't wait to hear peter. He's one of the best UFO guests. The real question is whether or not he will be allowed on coast after his MITD appearance. Asking for money is annoying but I think everyone makes mistakes and Peter's need for funding probably got the better of him. Glad to hear it was resolved.

So this all leaves one dangling question.  Who is Coast to Coast AM's new UFO advisor?

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 02, 2015, 06:04:43 PM
So this all leaves one dangling question.  Who is Coast to Coast AM's new UFO advisor?
Dr.Peter Breggin who will explain UFO sightings are due to over-use of prescription psychiatric drugs. Or that vet who will say if the mutilated cattle are just left-overs from the 10,000+ necropsies he has performed over the years that lead him to be a human health expert.

Dateline

Norry must not be selfish with guests.  It is a small universe.  Share and share alike.

Uncle Duke

Bill, the AAA from Hartford, Connecticut. 

Morgus

Obviously its UFO Phil!  ::)

Echo

Was it Peter Davenport who was complaining about not enough people cared about UFO reporting site or donated to help keep it running.

Bradsmith313

Big Howard from Louisiana. Noory offered a case of PBR per C2C AM appearance.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on September 02, 2015, 08:26:15 PM
Big Howard from Louisiana. Noory offered a case of PBR per C2C AM appearance.

Big Howard sounded like he might be better suited to advise on Bigfoot and crypto work. 

maren

Quote from: Echo on September 02, 2015, 08:22:06 PM
Was it Peter Davenport who was complaining about not enough people cared about UFO reporting site or donated to help keep it running.

It might have been.  He was totally self funded and dependent on any donations that came his way. At that time he was on with Art quite a lot and got a LOT of exposure, but apparently not much help.

Too bad because he's surely dedicated and knowledgeable. 

He used to live in Seattle, I'd see him driving sometimes.  I think he lives on the East Coast now.

I'm happy that everything is good between him and Art, and hope he's doing well!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: maren on September 02, 2015, 09:40:13 PM
It might have been.  He was totally self funded and dependent on any donations that came his way. At that time he was on with Art quite a lot and got a LOT of exposure, but apparently not much help.

Too bad because he's surely dedicated and knowledgeable. 

He used to live in Seattle, I'd see him driving sometimes.  I think he lives on the East Coast now.
I'm happy that everything is good between him and Art, and hope he's doing well!

I thought he still lived in that former missile silo somewhere in Washington state.  He spent a bundle, I remember him saying, too make it a home.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 02, 2015, 09:46:47 PM
I thought he still lived in that former missile silo somewhere in Washington state.  He spent a bundle, I remember him saying, too make it a home.
Yes, I think he still lives in the old silo. I would love that. Last time I interviewed him -- seven years ago -- I remember him talking about the Exeter sighting and being involved in that.

I wonder how wise that is.  There is probably an old Soviet nuke still targetted on it.

HorrorRetro

He lives, oddly enough, just outside Davenport, WA, which is in Eastern WA.

albrecht

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 03, 2015, 07:26:16 PM
He lives, oddly enough, just outside Davenport, WA, which is in Eastern WA.
I couldn't call in but I know Davenport is a common enough name but still wonder if he was any relation to "Davenport" of either Davenport, WA or The Davenport Hotel in Spokane.

For some reason I always imagined he had "Davenport" family money and scion of the family who invested his inheritance in an old missile silo and UFO hunting, which would be cool. Though I don't think so since he's had education and various jobs. But I still wonder about the name and if any connections since he lives in the area....

His Passive Radar idea is actually a really, really good one. For national defense in addition to UFO hunting.
http://www.defense-aerospace.com/article-view/feature/108571/stealth%2C-passive-radar-and-us-airpower.html

HorrorRetro

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2015, 09:58:47 PM
I couldn't call in but I know Davenport is a common enough name but still wonder if he was any relation to "Davenport" of either Davenport, WA or The Davenport Hotel in Spokane.

For some reason I always imagined he had "Davenport" family money and scion of the family who invested his inheritance in an old missile silo and UFO hunting, which would be cool. Though I don't think so since he's had education and various jobs. But I still wonder about the name and if any connections since he lives in the area....

It is an interesting question. I've never heard him talk about having any familial relation to the town or to the Davenport in Spokane, but I've wondered the same thing since he relocated there.

Robert

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 02, 2015, 06:04:43 PMSo this all leaves one dangling question.  Who is Coast to Coast AM's new UFO advisor?
As in, "How do I fly this thing?"

albrecht

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 04, 2015, 10:34:54 AM
It is an interesting question. I've never heard him talk about having any familial relation to the town or to the Davenport in Spokane, but I've wondered the same thing since he relocated there.
A couple nights ago with Norry on C2C Peter Davenport mentioned that he lives in Harrington, WA and was going to speak at some town meeting about some issues in the town. Regardless, that is fairly close too and south of Davenport, WA so I still wonder if there is any connection? And not too far from Spokane and the Davenport Hotel....
ps:
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/old-nuclear-missile-silo-now-houses-ufo-research-center/

Just Me

Peter Davenport refused to sell out to Robert Bigelow when filers files did and word has it Linda Moulton Howe did as well.

Peter says he gets a lot of callers screaming profanities at him on the phone. Guess he should of taken the Bigelow offer.

Peter operates out of a missile silo on eastern Washington state and years ago he wanted someone to come in and enter data in his database. Man I wanted to so bad, but I was to broke to leave my own house, so could only dream the dream.

DanTSX

Davenport is still on Rense I think, right?

Which is odd because he gets Maj. Filer on there too IIRC.

Whats up with the Bigelow thing?  Does that guy just buy up anything related to ufos and stuff them into one of his hotels and throw away the key?   I wanted to think the guy was legit, but the skin walker ranch thing suggests that he's just Howard Hughes style crazy.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: DanTSX on October 24, 2015, 12:33:17 PM
Davenport is still on Rense I think, right?

Which is odd because he gets Maj. Filer on there too IIRC.

Whats up with the Bigelow thing?  Does that guy just buy up anything related to ufos and stuff them into one of his hotels and throw away the key?   I wanted to think the guy was legit, but the skin walker ranch thing suggests that he's just Howard Hughes style crazy.

Filer?  Is he the guy who claims he saw the alien shot at McGuire AFB?

DanTSX

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 24, 2015, 02:23:14 PM
Filer?  Is he the guy who claims he saw the alien shot at McGuire AFB?

No idea.  They all kind of blend together for me into a composite.