• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150901 - Patrick Burns - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 01, 2015, 09:20:02 PM

AppealPlay

Maybe she became a ghost because she was a mean baby.

starrmtn001

To me, it sounds like birds chirping, with water running in the background.

Oleus

Next time I go to savannah I'm going on this tour and whispering "braaaps" and "bellgab" and "the physics" into his blackberry when he isn't looking

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WOTR on September 01, 2015, 10:52:31 PM
This is Art Bell.  He never produced a show based on strict science.  Some guests with a scientific background mixed with Zachariah Stichen and the alien giants and the illumanati.  You get a little of everything, and I enjoy the mix.

Some people believe in ghosts, some in aliens, some in heaven and some in living dolls.  I never expect Art to stick to what I believe in and prefer it this way.

Yeah, it's always been this way. The fact that it's BS can be entertaining too.

Tapkaara

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 01, 2015, 10:54:14 PM
<<< "raises hand"

He just doesn't seem to gave the credibility...and humility...of the GIS people.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Oleus on September 01, 2015, 10:50:27 PM
That sounded 100x more fake than anything that older couple that tapes Evp's ever has presented. I kind of believe those two aren't faking whatever they are recording.  That sounded too clear and exactly like this guy's voice.

Yeah, will be interesting to see if Art raises the bullshit flag if the rest of the EVPs are this hokey.

Robert

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 01, 2015, 10:53:22 PMIs that a parot?
I don't know about parrot, but "Mommy" (or "Bobby" or whatever) did sound like a bird of some sort.  In fact it sounded like an ordinary bird sound, not even necessarily imitating speech.

ManiacMatt

So far digital artifact noise and then a screeching bird.  I don't get why Art seems impressed by these so called EVPs.

starrmtn001

Quote from: maren on September 01, 2015, 10:51:02 PM
It might have been me in my First Friday uniform.  Pretty scary.
No, I don't think so.  He wasn't dressed in a habit.

trostol

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 01, 2015, 10:55:16 PM
Yeah, will be interesting to see if Art raises the bullshit flag if the rest of the EVPs are this hokey.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Robert on September 01, 2015, 10:55:18 PM
I don't know about parrot, but "Mommy" (or "Bobby" or whatever) did sound like a bird of some sort.  In fact it sounded like an ordinary bird sound, not even necessarily imitating speech.
Ya, agree with the bird sound

Tapkaara

He's a tour guide. He does ghost tours for profit. He's makes money off this stuff. I don't trust him.

AppealPlay

I have to be honest.  This guy sounds like a huckster and his EVPs sound way different than the GIS people who I believe, aside from Chunga, are genuine researchers.

Calling bullshit.  I wonder if Art calls him out before the end of the night.

coaster

Eh.. some of these evps. I'm not buying it.

Robert

Huh?  "Why are you here?"  Answer: bird call??!  It didn't even sound like any words, just bird cackling.

coaster

Quote from: Tapkaara on September 01, 2015, 10:56:55 PM
He's a tour guide. He does ghost tours for profit. He's makes money off this stuff. I don't trust him.
That right there looks like a good wormhole message.

Quote from: Robert on September 01, 2015, 10:55:18 PM

I actually thought maybe a crow imitating human speech, but figured most people might not go with me on that.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 01, 2015, 10:57:13 PM
All I hear on his recordings are birds.

That's what I'm hearing. Obviously, ghost birds are a REAL PROBLEM. Look at the data.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: coaster on September 01, 2015, 10:57:28 PM
Eh.. some of these evps. I'm not buying it.
You have to buy it as it's only on sale for today only.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 01, 2015, 10:52:45 PM
He nearly flubbed the show, couldn't get his audio going on, angry cat was about to get unleashed.
But we haven't gone into Aztec Human Sacrifice Mode . . . .

bateman

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 01, 2015, 10:58:42 PM
That's what I'm hearing. Obviously, ghost birds are a REAL PROBLEM. Look at the data.

Well yeah, what do you think those white crows are??