• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150901 - Patrick Burns - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 01, 2015, 09:20:02 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 01, 2015, 11:47:29 PM
k...here's something weird. Just thinking...what if people are actually somehow recording their own unconscious thoughts?

Here's another thought:  What if people are recording bullshit themselves and trying to pass it off as real?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 01, 2015, 11:45:39 PM
You do that and I'll pay your cell phone bill for the month.
Lol, I wish I were that brave. ;D

RoseGirl

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 01, 2015, 11:49:35 PM
Here's another thought:  What if people are recording bullshit themselves and trying to pass it off as real?

lol

well...there's that.

maren

Some pretty disturbing gifs of plane crashes -- Yikes!  Don't know how I missed those.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Oleus on September 01, 2015, 11:47:43 PM
The tunein radio chat which is usually forgiving is pretty much on the same page as we are here.  This is utter unentertaining crap.

I assumed REDACTED monitored Bellgab during MITD and would be letting Art know the consensus of opinion onf his most loyal fans real time for each show.  Either she's not doing that or Art's ignoring her.  My money is on the latter.

Would seem radio gold if some moaning started up accidentally on his computer as he accidentally plays back the wrong file..... ;D ;D ;D

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 01, 2015, 11:47:29 PM
k...here's something weird. Just thinking...what if people are actually somehow recording their own unconscious thoughts?
Interesting question.  Not something that I had ever considered, but it opens up a whole new inquiry.  I suppose there is nothing more unlikely about that theory than ghosts talking into a blackberry.  The human mind managing to influence recordings is an interesting thought.

Would make a great wormhole question.

PrairieGhost

Maybe I'm easy to please but I'm enjoying the show.

RoseGirl

Amy Allen is a well known spiritual medium that speaks with ghosts.

maren

Have to agree about this guy -- his stuff isn't scary, pretty lame.  Didn't have to mute it once.  :)

Dr_Blue

ART..............treat him like the Great Kreskin he is.

Tapkaara

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 01, 2015, 11:52:33 PM
Would seem radio gold if some moaning started up accidentally on his computer as he accidentally plays back the wrong file..... ;D ;D ;D

Wow....I was just thinking that....

coaster

Amy was a name used in the 1800's, you imbecile.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 01, 2015, 11:52:33 PM
hahahhaaa   that would be great!

AL5J

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2015, 11:39:55 PM
That's right.  The callers are supposed to ask a question of the guest.  I was going to talk about my ghost experience.  Well, Hmmmmmmmm.  What should I ask?  Oh, yeah.  "Hey Art.  Are you really buying this shit?"  How abou that question? ;D

lm gonna send Art a wormhole msg that it is the consensus of  the vaguely loveable bellgabbers on line tonight that he is doing a helluva job tonight considering Patrick Burns and his android are both full of shit.

RoseGirl

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 01, 2015, 11:48:18 PM
Audio and technology expert citing 2009 built-in audio recording program on Blackberry to be the best eh?

This guy's a hack plain and simple.  I can get better sounding recordings from a Sansa Clip Plus, and those came out in 2009.

Has it been 2 hours straight of this? How does Art think this is good radio?

coaster

Uncle Duke

He slipped, he clearly said, "My wife's voice comes through this EVP".

AppealPlay

JC Webster could swoop in and save this show with a call.