• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150831 - David Darling - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 31, 2015, 09:58:29 PM

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 01, 2015, 12:24:10 AM
Don't know, maybe, who knows,  I thought he had some pot or something of that nature?
lotz of pot bustz but in texas i beleve his bus waz in possesion of 🍄🍄🍄

Bradsmith313

Goddamn it, Art -- Brookings also said that alien contact could be a unifying event . . . .

bstuart

Pretty sure there have been a significant amount of "scientists" who falsified research for fame. This guest's head is in the clouds. They're just as fallible as anyone else.

steelbot

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on September 01, 2015, 12:26:12 AM
PPS

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on September 01, 2015, 12:26:12 AM

You hear about Willie's plan to bring out his own marijuana brand and his own stores soon?

I just met one of his personal growers last weekend. I'm skeptical but salute him and his efforts.

AppealPlay

Who would I pick to talk to the aliens?  Oof.  How about we let the call go to voicemail?

Scully

Show's only got another half hour to go, and I'm just now getting this thread to show up.  Weird!

Just wanted to say I loved Art barely controlling his contempt for the caller who says we'll be under martial law within the next 6 months.  Those people live in boiling pits of sewage.  :P

Lilith

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 01, 2015, 12:21:48 AM
You'll be much safer in a blanket fort.  No TV.  But you can have a C Crane solar radio.  And you can color too! ;D

I wouldn't miss TV.

Quote from: bstuart on September 01, 2015, 12:27:40 AM
Pretty sure there have been a significant amount of "scientists" who falsified research for fame. This guest's head is in the clouds. They're just as fallible as anyone else.

Yeah pretty much, I zoned out hard about halfway through the show when he lost me. But I'm enjoying a lot of other folks really enjoying this guest.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 12:28:37 AM
Who would I pick to talk to the aliens?  Oof.  How about we let the call go to voicemail?

Why Art Bell and MV of course!

starrmtn001

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 12:28:37 AM
LOL, good idea!

Spinner

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 01, 2015, 12:25:47 AM
Damn, Art Bell has been listening to RCH recently.  Brookings!
Art has been bringing up Brookings for many, many years.

griffen247

Why does that King of CGI douchebag Cousins keep trying to hijack Arts show with a question in the 'breaking news' style of delivery? 

Does he really think we're all going to go racing over to his website, like excited screaming 5yr old girls, or is he just operating with an epic delusion of grandeur, that has us wishing a Wookie was on hand to give him a smack down to reality......

I'd set myself on fire before wasting my time looking at anything that comes via that idiot and his crap website/YouTube channel.....

I feel an evil troll attack rising up from my tippy toes, just bursting to be unleashed on Cousins, just for shits n' giggles!

Why Art, why..... did you really have to let him interview you?

norland2424

the only human representatives that we need

=Schlyder=

LOL  ok Dr. Darling is just another nutter.... sure he is a scientist, but a nutter none the less.

Manx

Guest sounds like he's never talked about extra terrestrials before

QuoteWell, I just got into town about an hour ago
Took a look around, see which way the wind blow
Where the little girls in their Hollywood bungalows

Are you a lucky little lady in the City of Light
Or just another lost angel?
City of Night, City of Night,

Bradsmith313

This is one of Art's best shows. Great guest. The callers, however, could be better . . . .

AppealPlay

New commercial?  Are Art's listeners addicts?

bstuart

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 01, 2015, 12:29:21 AM
Yeah pretty much, I zoned out hard about halfway through the show when he lost me. But I'm enjoying a lot of other folks really enjoying this guest.  ;D

Ha. I just turned on the show myself and heard the guest praising scientists as fonts of truth.  ::) "You don't become a scientist if you want to trick somebody!" Absolutely absurd. Your profession doesn't make you any more or less truthful than someone else.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Manx on September 01, 2015, 12:31:38 AM
Guest sounds like he's never talked about extra terrestrials before
Well . . . . He's written about them. His answers seem fine to me.