• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150828 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 28, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

ZomZom

Well, Art just allowed the paranormal story from DC. And he liked it.

Spinner

Quote from: Robert on August 29, 2015, 12:15:54 AM
Maybe I'm the only one who understands the concept.

Take the guy whose car threatened him on the highway.  You could ask about the physical circumstances that would make the story more or less plausible, as one questioner (maybe Art himself) did about the slope.  OTOH, the story about the dome of light -- what's there to be asked that would clarify?
Yes, just seeing something would be like, so what?
It needs to be something that you did or happened to you (i.e. a ghost attacked you, you fought an ET, etc.)

bstuart

Quote from: ZomZom on August 29, 2015, 12:19:20 AM
Well, Art just allowed the paranormal story from DC. And he liked it.

He's probably starting to realize how boring not allowing them has been.

zeebo

Quote from: bstuart on August 29, 2015, 12:20:23 AM
He's probably starting to realize how boring not allowing them has been.

I propose a new twist.  Costco stories only.

ShayP

Quote from: doctor weird on August 29, 2015, 12:14:55 AM
ur wrong. He did say that you couldn't judge paranormal stories. Its just that if he didn't allow paranormal stories tonight then we wouldn't get any stories at all. bcuz ppl aren't following by the rules,bcuz they don't listen.

Thank you, as well, for clarifying. I know I'm confused.  ;D  ;)

WanagoBleu

Quote from: zeebo on August 29, 2015, 12:21:07 AM
I propose a new twist.  Costco stories only.
😝😝😝😝😝😂😂😂😂 rotflmao

coaster

Some of these jurors say some pretty funny stuff.

Robert

Quote from: bstuart on August 29, 2015, 12:20:23 AMHe's probably starting to realize how boring not allowing them has been.
No, it's just that in the past 2 hrs., it has become "fanon" (fan rumor that's taken by many as canon) that he said "no paranormal stories".

doctor weird

Quote from: Robert on August 29, 2015, 12:17:43 AM
You sure he used that word?

absolutely. truth or trash has never been about telling ghost/ufo stories. The point of this show is to try and convince people of outlandish, but believable stories. The problem with people wanting to tell paranormal stories is that everybody would just call in and tell their paranormal stories and they would all be true, and it would be boring as hell.

Because I don't expect to be able to get on again tonight, I want to tell my story here.

It involves a potential guest for Art--a guy named Michael Jaco.  He's a former Navy Seal, former BUDS instructor, and former commander of Seal Team 6.  He's also the author of a book called "The Intuitive Warrior." 

So, I picked up his book, and he has some techniques in there that he uses for meditation.  Also, Michael claims to have altered combat by sending out love to those preparing to attack his unit.  The book includes a technique on how to do this.

So, I was at the Jersey shore, in a bay-side place in Sea Isle City.  It's right near Townsend's Inlet.  And I was outside, sitting in a chair on the dock (yes, sitting on the dock of the bay) meditating.  I was sending out love via Michael's technique, but to no particular target, just sending it out there to the universe.

I was out there for maybe 15 minutes when I started hearing splashing--not unusual as fish jump out in the bay a lot, but this one was CLOSE and BIG.  It was maybe 10 feet off our little dock.  So, I was meditating, so I maintained my concentration and continued to do my thing.  This thing had been splashing around for a good 5 minutes.  Then, along with the splashing, I hear what sounded like barking--again, very close.  I wondered if a dog maybe fell into the water and needed help.

So, I was about to open my eyes to check what it was when a couple of guys started yelling in my direction.  They came cruising up the bay toward Townsend's Inlet in a motorboat--yelling the whole way. 

So I look out in the water, and I don't see what could have been making the splashes--because the uh...gentlemen...in the motorboat had scared the dolphin.  I could see its dorsal fin pop up now and then as the motor boat tried to follow it out to the ocean.

True story.

coaster

Another parasitic twin story. I should call in and tell them I too have teeth in my ass.

Carnivora

Can someone call as Noory and tell a story involving a portal and a angel?

Robert

Quote from: doctor weird on August 29, 2015, 12:23:34 AMabsolutely. truth or trash has never been about telling ghost/ufo stories.
He said no ghost or UFO stories, meaning stories about sightings.  He did not say no paranormal stories.  In fact he said that if your story was that you were taken aboard a UFO, that would be allowed.  It's just that a mere question of whether you merely saw something would be unjudgeable & hence boring.

doctor weird

Quote from: ShayP on August 29, 2015, 12:21:32 AM
Thank you, as well, for clarifying. I know I'm confused.  ;D  ;)

blame it on the Baileys. lol

Quote from: coaster on August 29, 2015, 12:25:22 AM
Another parasitic twin story. I should call in and tell them I too have teeth in my ass.

DO IT!  Tell them that you were born with a rare defect, and when the aliens abducted you, they had to let you go because when they tried to insert the probe, one of them was bitten.

ShayP

Quote from: Johnny from PA on August 29, 2015, 12:24:14 AM
Because I don't expect to be able to get on again tonight, I want to tell my story here.

It involves a potential guest for Art--a guy named Michael Jaco.  He's a former Navy Seal, former BUDS instructor, and former commander of Seal Team 6.  He's also the author of a book called "The Intuitive Warrior." 

So, I picked up his book, and he has some techniques in there that he uses for meditation.  Also, Michael claims to have altered combat by sending out love to those preparing to attack his unit.  The book includes a technique on how to do this.

So, I was at the Jersey shore, in a bay-side place in Sea Isle City.  It's right near Townsend's Inlet.  And I was outside, sitting in a chair on the dock (yes, sitting on the dock of the bay) meditating.  I was sending out love via Michael's technique, but to no particular target, just sending it out there to the universe.

I was out there for maybe 15 minutes when I started hearing splashing--not unusual as fish jump out in the bay a lot, but this one was CLOSE and BIG.  It was maybe 10 feet off our little dock.  So, I was meditating, so I maintained my concentration and continued to do my thing.  This thing had been splashing around for a good 5 minutes.  Then, along with the splashing, I hear what sounded like barking--again, very close.  I wondered if a dog maybe fell into the water and needed help.

So, I was about to open my eyes to check what it was when a couple of guys started yelling in my direction.  They came cruising up the bay toward Townsend's Inlet in a motorboat--yelling the whole way. 

So I look out in the water, and I don't see what could have been making the splashes--because the uh...gentlemen...in the motorboat had scared the dolphin.  I could see its dorsal fin pop up now and then as the motor boat tried to follow it out to the ocean.

True story.

I take it as you inadvertently summoning a dolphin?

Wednesday

Quote from: sydtron on August 29, 2015, 12:27:35 AM
Sure GOT EM DIDNT I!>!>

bahahahaha!!!!

I remember first hearing about dermoids and felt so creeped out. A co-worker's wife was a surgeon. The internet was young. Taught me not to look for everything in pictures on the internet.

doctor weird

Quote from: ShayP on August 29, 2015, 12:29:53 AM
;)  I have a mangina.  ;D LOL!

lol I went back and re-watched that last night. still the weirdest shit ever  :P

Quote from: ShayP on August 29, 2015, 12:27:52 AM
I take it as you inadvertently summoning a dolphin?

I think so.  He wasn't running from me and was there for awhile before that boat came cruising up the bay toward the ocean.  Obviously can't say for sure...

sydtron

Quote from: Wednesday on August 29, 2015, 12:30:45 AM
I remember first hearing about dermoids and felt so creeped out. A co-worker's wife was a surgeon. The internet was young. Taught me not to look for everything in pictures on the internet.

In all fairness. I did have a pilonydal cyst once.

it was a MOTHERFUCKER!

ShayP

Quote from: Johnny from PA on August 29, 2015, 12:31:57 AM
I think so.  He wasn't running from me and was there for awhile before that boat came cruising up the bay toward the ocean.  Obviously can't say for sure...

I bet you wish the boast guys didn't show. Talk about killing the moment.  Cool story.  8)