• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

Bradsmith313

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:25:47 AM
I'm not talking about health...just the facts about the business side of the patent weapons and the litigious nature of the industry, as well as the sterility of the seeds...those are facts...
That may be. But, GMOs are safe. The science is there. The Chinese have been eating GMO corn since the 1990s.

WanagoBleu

Yeah, and maybe GMO foods & food chemicals r 2 much for r DNA to deal w I th? Autism is just a cAnary in our coal mine?

=Schlyder=

I smoke every day...

These are my credentialed trades/skills

I am a golf professional. (shoot under par golf)
I am a journeyman welder (red seal)
I am a jazz bassist (38 years playing bass)

I do all these things at an expert level ...while "high" on cannabis.

chefist

Quote from: Designx on August 28, 2015, 12:27:46 AM
Smoker's lungs are some of the most radioactive things you could be around. Radioactivity occurs naturally in tobacco compounds and is considered a huge factor in the cause of lung cancer.

True! As well as granite counter tops! Take a Geiger Counter around your granite and watch it go nutz!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: TigerLily on August 28, 2015, 12:27:15 AM
I dunno. This guy is accelerating the aging process for me just by waiting for straightforward answers . And I haven't been here all night.  How are you other geezers feeling?
I'm frigging dying.......😁😁😁

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Spinner on August 28, 2015, 12:24:55 AM

Beware of American Spirit. The company has been bought by big tobacco, so no guarantee their products are still pure.
I smoke "Blue Grass" little cigars.
yes they wer bought NOT THE ORGANIC department but philip morris bought um AN THE TRIBE STIL RUNZ the company. So better then CAMEL

Bradsmith313

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 28, 2015, 12:28:11 AM
Yeah, and maybe GMO foods & food chemicals r 2 much for r DNA to deal w I th? Autism is just a cAnary in our coal mine?
GMOs have NOTHING to do with autism.

chefist

Quote from: Schlyder7 on August 28, 2015, 12:28:50 AM
I smoke every day...

Cool!  8)

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on August 28, 2015, 12:27:15 AM
I dunno. This guy is accelerating the aging process for me just by waiting for straightforward answers . And I haven't been here all night.  How are you other geezers feeling?

I'm weary.  I'm waiting to hear Noory during commercial.

norland2424

I know i quit normal cigs by vaping, and now i dont even vape anymore either.

Spinner

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 28, 2015, 12:24:07 AM
big island hawaii 1st place to ban GMOz.
Really? I didn't know that.
I'd love to move there. Real food is hard to find expensive around here.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: the_peeve on August 28, 2015, 12:26:27 AM
But how is natural tobacco staged? that's the dangerous time when the leaves are treated in barns. Some practices are linked to cancer
burley cure iz wat u wanna look for with no additivez

AL5J

Quote from: Spinner on August 28, 2015, 12:20:23 AM
Real (natural tobacco) has many medicinal properties. Research on PubMed or simply google "smoking is good for you." DO NOT confuse it with most cigarettes sold commercially by "big tobacco" (damn them!)

A 100% natural Dominican cigar and a three fingers of 100% natural bourbon

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Designx on August 28, 2015, 12:27:46 AM
Smoker's lungs are some of the most radioactive things you could be around. Radioactivity occurs naturally in tobacco compounds and is considered a huge factor in the cause of lung cancer.

It's not limited to tobacco. Much of what we eat is radioactive. There's a question there about phosphate fertilizers.

bstuart

I can back what was just said up personally about vaping/electronic cigs. I quit after 10 years of smoking by switching to E-Cigs for about 1 year. It was the hardest thing I ever did in my life weening myself off nicotine, but it was a lot easier with the E-Cig.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: chefist on August 28, 2015, 12:28:55 AM
True! As well as granite counter tops! Take a Geiger Counter around your granite and watch it go nutz!
Cosmic background radiation is everywhere. Brick buildings. Yes granite counter tops. And, elsewhere in nature.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ancient-nuclear-reactor/

chefist

Quote from: AL5J on August 28, 2015, 12:31:16 AM
A 100% natural Dominican cigar and a three fingers of 100% natural bourbon

Is that an offer? I'm there!  8)

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 28, 2015, 12:31:20 AM
It's not limited to tobacco. Much of what we eat is radioactive. There's a question there about phosphate fertilizers.

I just read that even broccoli has cyanide.  Is ANYTHING safe anymore!? Sheesh!

ShayP

Quote from: Schlyder7 on August 28, 2015, 12:28:50 AM
I smoke every day...

Yeah...and I mean no offense, but these are all things you can get away with while being high since there's no boss or control mechanism. 
Were you high gaining your red seal (exam)?

I'm an expert at cutting grass while I'm shitfaced.  Just sayin.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 28, 2015, 12:25:52 AM
'razor blade economics.' Great description.
Monsanto, etc have A LOT of problems. But they aren't the total bad stuff people think. I don't like what they (and government policies) have done to farming but we get much better yields, feed more people, have more stable crops, etc because of certain types of hybridization, fertilizers, and even GMOs. I'm NOT saying they are all good (or the legal policies/campaign of sueing farmers for seed use, cross-pollination, and weird DNA stuff etc.) But, like many things a gray issue. And it is not just Monsanto btw! It needs a whole-scale real look at things. And not just here, where I can afford buying local organic etc. Send hate now... but especially as "commodities" fall...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 28, 2015, 12:32:23 AM
I just read that even broccoli has cyanide.  Is ANYTHING safe anymore!? Sheesh!

It boils down to being alive is not safe.

pate

I feel dirty, but I still love Dark Matter News...

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Spinner on August 28, 2015, 12:30:59 AM

Really? I didn't know that.
I'd love to move there. Real food is hard to find expensive around here.
yah the problem iz, duz doritoz hav gmo corn an how do we kik them outa hawaii an stil hav food to eat. Gmo iz so intertwined with are grocery store food supply. Organic but local iz safer. Most organic foodz hav bin bought by big bizness also

boxman

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 28, 2015, 12:28:03 AM
That may be. But, GMOs are safe. The science is there. The Chinese have been eating GMO corn since the 1990s.
That depends on how it is used. If you for example modify some crops to handle more pesticides, then that is not something that will be healthy for us. Problem is that the industry is not regulated tight enough and that big companies do everything they can to make more profits as long as they can get away with it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 28, 2015, 12:33:56 AM
It boils down to being alive is not safe.
Life, itself, is a sexually transmitted condition with a fatal prognosis.  Just sayin'.