• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150826 - Marcus Hutter, A.I. - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 26, 2015, 09:49:15 PM

How do you know it's not a scam?
Dude don't worry, they told me it's not a scam.

ShayP

On a side...now that I hear Fleetwood Mac playing....anyone else think Stevie Nicks is a twat?  Discuss.

RoseGirl

Quote from: trostol on August 27, 2015, 12:30:34 AM
as well as you should be..mine always does something to my bread when i put it in..makes it crunchy and brown

oh the horror, the horror!

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on August 27, 2015, 12:29:09 AM
i never liked it.  :-\

The book is alot better.  Of course same is true for Conan.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 27, 2015, 12:30:26 AM
We are giant microbial world robots, we have galaxies of lifeforms riding along with us, yes it maybe fractal, galaxies within galaxies......we are the robots made by our microbial ancestors....
LoL. Yeah Baby.

Chronaut

I love these genuine scientist guests…they make my head go all wiggy…

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 27, 2015, 12:29:44 AM
k....that's it. I'm officially afraid of my toaster.

Just don't play any Jackie Wilson around it...

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 27, 2015, 12:31:25 AM
On a side...now that I hear Fleetwood Mac playing....anyone else think Stevie Nicks is a twat?  Discuss.

??? :o >:(

trostol

am i the only one that thinks this sounds absolutely awful?

Filling in for George, Dave Schrader (email) welcomes Joshua Abraham, the son of Larry Abraham, who wrote the international bestselling novel "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" with his friend Gary Allen. This book in 1971 revealed the "smoking gun" proof for the plans and the agenda for the global government called the New World Order. Abraham will discuss his latest work researching the connection between alien abduction and satanic ritual abuse. Followed by Open Lines in the second half.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on August 27, 2015, 12:34:30 AM

Filling in for George, Dave Schrader (email) welcomes Joshua Abraham, the son of Larry Abraham, who wrote the international bestselling novel "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" with his friend Gary Allen. This book in 1971 revealed the "smoking gun" proof for the plans and the agenda for the global government called the New World Order. Abraham will discuss his latest work researching the connection between alien abduction and satanic ritual abuse. Followed by Open Lines in the second half.

is that on joke2joke? lol

Heather Wade

Quote from: ShayP on August 27, 2015, 12:31:25 AM

How dare yeeew, sir.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on August 27, 2015, 12:35:21 AM
is that on joke2joke? lol

lol yup...thought you said is that a joke...thats Friday...so..awful

AL5J

Quote from: trostol on August 27, 2015, 12:34:30 AM

99% of everything on coast-to-coast is awful except for somewhere in time with Art and a very few guests on the nights when snorry is not there

trostol

Quote from: AL5J on August 27, 2015, 12:36:48 AM
99% of everything on coast-to-coast is awful except for somewhere in time with Art and a very few guests on the nights when snorry is not there

i agree and that sounds bad even for Schrader..that just sounds like a really bad show

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on August 27, 2015, 12:35:39 AM
lol yup...thought you said is that a joke...thats Friday...so..awful

lol sorry thats how i think of C2C haha

Dr_Blue

RoseGirl

Quote from: trostol on August 27, 2015, 12:37:36 AM
i agree and that sounds bad even for Schrader..that just sounds like a really bad show

Don't worry. Dave will make it worse.

trostol

i probably shouldnt watch cooking shows when i am hungry

Quote from: AL5J on August 27, 2015, 12:36:48 AM

I like Peter Davenport on there. DMRN needs to steal him and give him a hour show after Hollywood Hoags to give us UFO updates.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 27, 2015, 12:39:48 AM
I like Peter Davenport on there. DMRN needs to steal him and give him a hour show after Hollywood Hoags to give us UFO updates.

or hoagie should make him his science adviser  ;D