• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150824 - Dean Radin - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 24, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2015, 10:50:37 PM
Is he from the old days? I'm such an ungrateful bastard... :-\

Yeah, he's a 90's guest. And I understand, the only reason I care is that I have a similar background to him so it's an upper level of insanity for me. Call it refined madness.

michio

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 24, 2015, 10:42:18 PM
EMP devices would send us all back to candles and firepits

Yeah, it's hard to pinpoint your EMP burst so it only affects enemy vehicles and not your own. I suppose it's similar to that other host's idea about using a small nuke to take out ISIS and expecting nothing bad to happen anywhere else.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on August 24, 2015, 10:48:25 PM
My eyes are glazing over too.

Batey...do you think Fred Mertz ever had sex with Ethel? No kids to speak of?  ::)

Noorynoid

I've attained super powers while under the influence of certain substances I won't mention here....

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on August 24, 2015, 10:44:55 PM
i dont want to set the world on fire

Heard a story that was playing on a jukebox somewhere at Pearl Harbor when the Japanese attacked.

Hautex

Quote from: boxman on August 24, 2015, 10:48:40 PM
Fill me in please :P
they require earphones or good quality ear buds and put low frequency pulses that are a bit hogher in 1 ear and lower in the other entraining the brain to focus on the intended frequency. this tech is to help quiet the mind and achieves levels of meditation in months that it took years to achieve through other methods

Pumamama

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2015, 10:53:18 PM
Batey...do you think Fred Mertz ever had sex with Ethel? No kids to speak of?  ::)
Why did you have to put that mental image in my mind? :o

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 24, 2015, 10:53:57 PM
Heard a story that was playing on a jukebox somewhere at Pearl Harbor when the Japanese attacked.

that would be weird

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Pumamama on August 24, 2015, 10:49:29 PM
Thanks for the recommendation! Have you heard Alabama Shakes?
muslimguaze iz not 4 the timid. Itz radical hardcore ride wen under the influence. Not 4 beginners so uze yur 🍄🍄 carefully. Now alabama shakes im not sure ill chek it out an see if i heard it b4😎 let ya kno. Iz it trippy tribally music?

Noorynoid

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2015, 10:53:18 PM

Fred and Ethel? Kids?  noway...

boxman

Quote from: Hautex on August 24, 2015, 10:54:09 PM
they require earphones or good quality ear buds and put low frequency pulses that are a bit hogher in 1 ear and lower in the other entraining the brain to focus on the intended frequency. this tech is to help quiet the mind and achieves levels of meditation in months that it took years to achieve through other methods
Ah I see.. Sounds like hemisync/binaural beats or whatever it is called.
Played around with these years ago but never had any effect other than what I would get from normal white noise.

GeoNemesis

OK, WHAT??!?!? 

He just said that he is able to entangle pairs of circuits on different boards....

If that's true, then we can design communications circuits that via entanglement, can effect instantaneous communications across distances...    That could mean realtime communications between us here on earth and astronauts on Mars, or between Nasa and a space probe approaching Pluto... or whereever...

As far as I know, that's not been done yet, so not sure if that's what he meant or not....

Heather Wade

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 24, 2015, 10:32:35 PM
THAT IS A GREAT IDEA! SEND IT TO ART OR REDACTED IF SHE IS STILL TALKING TO US LITTLE PEOPLE!?

There are no little people on BellGab.  Just busy making radio!   8)

Hautex

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 24, 2015, 10:49:02 PM
I love your Cat Hautex!
That is my Savannah ZiZi, who always liked the light off and constantly tried to use her mouth on the switch... did it a couple times too...

chefist

Quote from: Pumamama on August 24, 2015, 10:54:26 PM
Why did you have to put that mental image in my mind? :o

Sorry just free thinking!

Pumamama

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 24, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
muslimguaze iz not 4 the timid. Itz radical hardcore ride wen under the influence. Not 4 beginners so uze yur 🍄🍄 carefully. Now alabama shakes im not sure ill chek it out an see if i heard it b4😎 let ya kno. Iz it trippy tribally music?
Nah, R&B alternative. Soul. [Trying to listen & chat simultaneously. Failing.] YouTube "Future People".

Jocko Johnson

Will I be skinned if I say I don't care for this show?  :(

Me too, I don't either. So will bail and listen to it tomorrow.
Nitey nite all.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Redacted) on August 24, 2015, 10:56:37 PM
Good evening (Redacted). :D

WanagoBleu

Quote from: michio on August 24, 2015, 10:52:48 PM
Yeah, it's hard to pinpoint your EMP burst so it only affects enemy vehicles and not your own. I suppose it's similar to that other host's idea about using a small nuke to take out ISIS and expecting nothing bad to happen anywhere else.
I was under the impression that the blast radiance could be controlled by the height from which the explosion occurred. Hence, a 'circle' of EMP of say, 200 square miles was possible. It would destroy any plausible items within that area only.

trostol

i have heard this enya song enough for a while now lol

chefist

It's not about kicking ass, just enjoying your own!  8) Have fun RED!

Sorry, that came out wrong...I meant be independent and not ego based...didn't want to offend!  ;D

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 24, 2015, 10:53:57 PM

Roosevelt knew that was going to happen.  Pearl Harbour was Roosevelt's 9/11.

Hautex

Quote from: boxman on August 24, 2015, 10:56:07 PM
Ah I see.. Sounds like hemisync/binaural beats or whatever it is called.
Played around with these years ago but never had any effect other than what I would get from normal white noise.
Been focusing on Isochronic purchased from the Monroe institute, works the best for me if I couple that with a binaural and deep theta playlist

Herbn-Legend

Hmmmmm we hav yoga masterz an monkz here. Again templez at 19.5° on big island rite down the road bout 20min. 😒 no levitation? Hmmmmmm ive seen some1 hover 5" above the ground. An sayd az he did it SOME of us hav steppd beyond wat u kno az real.

Juan Cena

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 10:50:32 PM
oye...why is science always about numbers and meaningless words?

The same could be said about any human system.

Robert

Quote from: bateman on August 24, 2015, 10:48:25 PMMy eyes are glazing over too.
There's a definite divide here.  This subject matter -- serious discussion of psi -- is what really turns me on.

Jocko Johnson

Really, we thought you got captured...so just ignoring us, ok.

Hautex

Love your sultry velvet voice.... just sayin