• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150824 - Dean Radin - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 24, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 11:07:00 PM
it's more that you can hurt the other people on an etheric level and a karmic level....and, of course, yourself

No, it's more that you lose the ability.  Immediately.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2015, 11:06:55 PM
I swear one the first computers I bought from Compaq had some simple biorhythm program on its little green screen?

By any chance did it look like flying toasters?  ;D

RoseGirl

*sigh*

I got so much to say on this subject....but can't just type it, so whatever

Hautex

Quote from: zeebo on August 24, 2015, 11:09:23 PM
so happy you saw the flying toasters too!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: eddie dean on August 24, 2015, 11:08:27 PM
Good on Art., He must be doing well with the sub numbers to be able to turn down a big station.

Hope so. Everything he's said indicates that things are going fine and he's having a good time. That makes for good radio.

ManiacMatt

My super power is that I can do amazing things when nobody is watching.  It's impossible for me to demonstrate it to anyone. 

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on August 24, 2015, 11:09:23 PM
No there were no reals graphics or movement and the screen was only as big as the old "portable" tvs like 6x6 inch, or less screen. I think a BASIC program where you plugged in some info and it gave you a graph of some sort out. Greenish screen and the computer was deeper than tall, if you recall. Bizarre memory...not sure if it was true even now!

Robert

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 24, 2015, 11:08:34 PMYeah that was my impression. I hadn't kept up on it, but I remember the debunkers were having a hell of a time with it in the 90's.
Basically it amounts to people saying the effects are so small that there must be something going on that biases the tests, we just haven't found it yet, and since PK would be a whole new ball game in terms of physical science, we don't believe it.  So it doesn't attract much $ to help develop these small effects into something that might be greater & more useful.

trostol

Quote from: ManiacMatt on August 24, 2015, 11:10:41 PM
My super power is that I can do amazing things when nobody is watching.  It's impossible for me to demonstrate it to anyone.

are you invisible boy from Mystery Men?

zeebo

Quote from: Hautex on August 24, 2015, 11:10:23 PM
so happy you saw the flying toasters too!

So neither one of us was hallucinating, good news.   ;)

RoseGirl

he's right...meditation can be grueling, when done properly

ManiacMatt

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 11:10:18 PM
*sigh*

I got so much to say on this subject....but can't just type it, so whatever

Call in later, but don't blather on and on like some callers.  Get to a question quickly.    ;)

I want Art to interview Dr. Ed Elcott, of  "Elcott, the Next Step",  a system of belief located in Wampaugh, New York.

Where you can stretch in special pants, if no one is looking.

Herbn-Legend

Wel yoga led me to KAMA SUTRA😱 thank the godz 4 that😍

Juan Cena

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 24, 2015, 11:05:37 PM
most comic books are based on real sidhis.....it is a kind of disinformation

and he's right, you can't demonstrate it....you will harm others and yourself

Speaking of which, did you ever check out Warren Ellis' "Planetary" like I suggested on Bella-Haven?

RoseGirl

oh gawd...this show is making me nuts...

Samadhi .....there are several levels of it..

Hautex

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2015, 11:11:05 PM
No there were no graphics and the screen was only as big as the old "portable" tvs like 6x6. I think a BASIC program where you plugged in some info and it gave you a graph of some sort out. Greenish screen and the computer was deeper than tall, if you recall. Bizarre memory...not sure if it was true even now!
Used to make the ferris wheel spin in the display of biofeedback at the Seattle Science Center.. great to see results on such intangible science

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Pumamama on August 24, 2015, 11:05:05 PM
Cool. I'm considering it, the 5 day Gateway. It's a bit spendy. Worth it, you think?
Yes. Very interesting experience. Joe McMontoeagle (spelled wrong) was on site & and a guest lecturer. Hours spent listening to HemiSynch with detailed mental objectives.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Robert on August 24, 2015, 11:11:27 PM
Basically it amounts to people saying the effects are so small that there must be something going on that biases the tests, we just haven't found it yet, and since PK would be a whole new ball game in terms of physical science, we don't believe it.  So it doesn't attract much $ to help develop these small effects into something that might be greater & more useful.

Yeah, but you know, if we traveled back in time 150 years and explained quantum wave function collapse to the scientists, we'd get debunked. 

Noorynoid

Quote from: eddie dean on August 24, 2015, 11:08:27 PM
Good on Art., He must be doing well with the sub numbers to be able to turn down a big station.

Things are different today I hear every mother say that she needs some of more those to help her though...

The number of people listening to radio is NOT THERE anymore....we have options and we like them. A zillion commercials does not a radio station  make popular.

Robert

Where I used to teach, there was a poster on the wall in the hallway from an old poster session of student research where they'd tried to manipulate the results of a Pachinko-like device by PK.  They did get statistically significant positive results.

For a good review on micro-PK & related subjects, see The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P. Hansen.  He's a magician too (the trick stuff, not magick, to use Crowley's distinction).

RoseGirl

you can only tell it is working when the powers begin

Herbn-Legend

Any1 who belevez they can meditate to the same state az peyote or DMT can take u to IZ A CHILD MENTALLY.  SpaceTime with terrance mckenna iz GREAT MUSIC