• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150821 - Open Lines - Pact with the Devil - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 21, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

chefist

I don't understand Art...MV has always been nice to me!

Belial

JamesMcDonald

Art needs to leverage those of us with advanced IT knowledge.  Instead of fighting it, let us help him out.  I've been listening to him for 23 years but he's not as adept at some of this stuff as some of us listeners.  We're here to help, Art!

1:  iPhones aren't the only game in town

2: Bell Gab users are tech savvy.  Let us help.  Vaguely.

3:  Your taste in music is great, but play some new stuff once in a while to mix things up.  Maybe some Foo Fighters?

4: Profit!

Morgus

Art is giving us a periscope live show during the break!

eddie dean

Get out of hell on a technicality he says.
Satan laughs in your face sir!

AppealPlay

I'm so happy Art is having fun tonight.  Love it!

Apparently something in his phone circuit is broken right now so people on hold can't hear the show.

Dixon Bawls

I drank hot coffee through a straw once and it burned my mouth so bad I couldn't do my radio show that night.

sydtron

Question to anyone else who has skyped the show.

When done with the skype call . I heard art though my skype for 1 min.  Then I got put on hold.   I just ended the call.  But could you say something while stilll listening?
or would he have "potted " one down?

Quote from: trostol on August 22, 2015, 12:16:43 AM
and i assume the thing he is sitting at directly is like a sound board or something?

I wonder if all the Skype channels are fed into the board and he brings them on there and not his computer?

AppealPlay

Quote from: sydtron on August 22, 2015, 12:19:53 AM
Question to anyone else who has skyped the show.

When done with the skype call . I heard art though my skype for 1 min.  Then I got put on hold.   I just ended the call.  But could you say something while stilll listening?
or would he have "potted " one down?

You're turned down until he puts you on.  When you're on Skype hold you can hear the show but you can't say anything.

JamesMcDonald

Everyone must be installing Periscope at the same time.  The thing is taking forever.   :D

Herbn-Legend

But duz pro xpn hide u frm the FBI? any anon kno? Hidemyass waz crackd by the FBI i beleve😡

Stephen

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 22, 2015, 12:19:07 AM
Art needs to leverage those of us with advanced IT knowledge.  Instead of fighting it, let us help him out.  I've been listening to him for 23 years but he's not as adept at some of this stuff as some of us listeners.  We're here to help, Art!

1:  iPhones aren't the only game in town

2: Bell Gab users are tech savvy.  Let us help.  Vaguely.

3:  Your taste in music is great, but play some new stuff once in a while to mix things up.  Maybe some Foo Fighters?

4: Profit!
bravo that...

Art gave us a demonstration of drinking coffee with a mike and where he keeps his nicotine stash.

JamesMcDonald

LOL!  My Periscope confirmation code has "666" in it!!  I kid you not!   ;D

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 22, 2015, 12:20:20 AM
I wonder if all the Skype channels are fed into the board and he brings them on there and not his computer?

hmm...maybe...looks liek some sort of sound board or mixing board type thing

Michelle from Japan who may or may not have opened a young man's mind to liberal ideas.

AppealPlay

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 22, 2015, 12:22:16 AM
LOL!  My Periscope confirmation code has "666" in it!!  I kid you not!   ;D

You made a deal with the Devil to install Periscope quicker!

doctor weird

haha I knew somebody was gonna bring up that damn clock the second he logged into periscope

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 22, 2015, 12:22:36 AM
Michelle from Japan who may or may not have opened a young man's mind to liberal ideas.

Is that the Bella Haven description?

AppealPlay

Michelle is evil.  She made Art move his phone and now we can't see him.

Stephen

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 22, 2015, 12:16:55 AM
Johnny's Pastrami was THE BEST in the world.  I've yet to taste anything better.  However, "The Hat" comes pretty close. ;)
don't know the hat... every hit tokyo 7-7?... craziest breakfast place in the world... french toast and yakisoba at 7am...