• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150820 - Barbara McBeath & Brendan Cook, EVP - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 20, 2015, 09:22:49 PM

Cynnie

Quote from: smitty9999 on August 20, 2015, 10:17:15 PM
It's interesting that Barbara said they have the same six members that they're always had; no mention of Chunga

Bingo

Herbn-Legend

This lady sound sooooooo old she could become ghost during the interview😒

I spent way too long trying to think of what Richard C Hoagland's screenname on Ashley Madison would be if he had an account. I got to 19point5large and thesilverparadigm before deciding I should stop thinking about it.

AppealPlay

Art should lend them Keith for a few days.  I'm sure he has the time. :D

dan7800

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 20, 2015, 10:19:21 PM
I spent way too long trying to think of what Richard C Hoagland's screenname on Ashley Madison would be if he had an account. I got to 19point5large and thesilverparadigm before deciding I should stop thinking about it.

SwedishModel195

Northcoaster

I was thinking TetrahedralLove

aldousburbank

19.5 ShadesOfGray

Textor

TorsionPhysical19_5

Herbn-Legend

Hacker warnin NOT takin seriously😱 *putz on my grey hat*

I stayed a week in a place that was full of ghosts, so I was told. I came prepared with my best Ghostbuster speech....and experience nothing. Goes back to that, I must have bad BO to ghosts theory.

bateman

Quote from: dan7800 on August 20, 2015, 10:19:53 PM
Art is going to have to carry them tonight.

No energy.

They sound like they're on quaaludes.

Cynnie

Quote from: Textor on August 20, 2015, 10:19:36 PM
Ok, what's the deal with Chunga? Did he do something stupid?

He was stupid .
For some reason they tried to rewrite their whole history and include Chunga .

:D ;D ;D ;D ;D It's addicting isn't it? Once you start thinking about it, it's hard to stop.

HardBraaaps?

JamesMcDonald

"Facial On Mars"?

trostol

faceofmars19.5

Cynnie

Quote from: bateman on August 20, 2015, 10:21:06 PM
They sound like they're on quaaludes.

I wish they'd share ..I missed out on the thigh openers of the 70s

Cynnie

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 20, 2015, 10:19:07 PM

Hush you ..barb is a goddess

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 20, 2015, 10:19:07 PM

LOL. Dude, that was funny.

The GIS people are always fairly boring until they get to the EVP. Have faith. They've had years to build up to tonight.

DickHoagloads.