• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150820 - Barbara McBeath & Brendan Cook, EVP - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 20, 2015, 09:22:49 PM

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 20, 2015, 10:50:29 PM
Lol
Jezus sucking on a lolipop.
Well. I've been investigating paranormal cases since 2008. Even as the team's lead debunker, I've encountered paranormal phenomena including EVPs. It does happen. 90 percent of the cases I worked on were the clients mistaken mundane things for something paranormal. However, the other ten percent . . . it happens.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 20, 2015, 10:53:02 PM
Yeah really. Dead people always say creepy shit when creepy people have tape recorders going.
I think you misunderstand.  I like Barbara and Brendon.  I've always enjoyed when they were Art's guests.

Textor

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 20, 2015, 10:56:35 PM
Well. I've been investigating paranormal cases since 2008. Even as the team's lead debunker, I've encountered paranormal phenomena including EVPs. It does happen. 90 percent of the cases I worked on were the clients mistaken mundane things for something paranormal. However, the other ten percent . . . it happens.

Spooky action at a small distance!

WOTR

An hour late... I probably missed a Chunga explanation?  Time to go back in this thread to see.

eddie dean

"why can't you shut up"
This one really sounds like it's being reamplified through a small external speaker on the other side of the room.

Textor

Quote from: brig on August 20, 2015, 10:57:10 PM
or maybe "Who took my cell phone"?

That must be it! Some spoiled 8 year old died and she's pissed that she can't text her friends anymore.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 20, 2015, 10:56:53 PM
I think you misunderstand.  I like Barbara and Brendon.  I've always enjoyed when they were Art's guests.
No no...I understand you like them. Wasn't meaning otherwise. My point was why do the voices only ever (mostly anyhow) say weird creepy shit?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Seraphim27 on August 20, 2015, 10:54:15 PM
HAHAHA - that'll be me in the afterlife. "Why can't they shut up?!"

Lol. Ha! Right there with you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on August 20, 2015, 10:57:20 PM
An hour late... I probably missed a Chunga explanation?  Time to go back in this thread to see.
Chunga?  Chunga who? ::)  Yeah, I'm being sarcastic lol.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 20, 2015, 10:58:57 PM
No no...I understand you like them. Wasn't meaning otherwise. My point was why do the voices only ever (mostly anyhow) say weird creepy shit?

In their defense there's always the possibility that the normal, non-creepy clips don't make good radio.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 20, 2015, 10:56:35 PM
WTF
So friggin what. I've been gnawing on datura and snake oil since 1957. Who said it didn't happen? De bunk be flowin tonight that's for sure! 

Bradsmith313

Sometimes they don't. One EVP, that of a child's voice, asked "What are you doing?"
That wasn't creepy.
Just the thought of a ghost saying it -- yeah, might be creepy.

starrmtn001

Dunno.  Go to a cemetery, ask that question, then hit record;) ;D

Textor

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 20, 2015, 11:02:17 PM
Sometimes they don't. One EVP, that of a child's voice, asked "What are you doing?"
That wasn't creepy.
Just the thought of a ghost saying it -- yeah, might be creepy.

Little kids are always creepy in horror settings.