20150819 - Bill Birnes and Jim Sanders - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 19, 2015, 09:19:58 PM

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2015, 10:09:13 PM
love the new age space ambient music!

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene 4

I swear Art as the old Pure Moods CD...lol

AppealPlay

Quote from: ArJuna on August 19, 2015, 10:09:35 PM
Please explain. I am not familiar with this acronym.

That's the Skype name to call in to the show for American and Canadians.  He's saying you should call in later and tell your story (I agree!).

coaster

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 19, 2015, 10:09:31 PM
You should call in later.  That would be a good thing to bring to this show.
Yes it would.

Textor

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 19, 2015, 10:10:22 PM
REally? was it ever on the news or anything?

Yes, definitely. It was big news at the time.

sugarhill

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 19, 2015, 10:10:22 PM
REally? was it ever on the news or anything?

rofl for months?? if not years.. everywhere..

Dirkbonesteel

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 19, 2015, 10:07:20 PM
I know nothing about this plane that was shot down? Never heard of it before. When did it happen?

It happened back when Art was doing Coast. He had a couple very convincing shows about it. Many saw a missile going up. A Israeli plane of same type loaded with VIPs was suppose to be in that spot but was moved back in take off. Should be a great show   Bill Birnes or not

chefist

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on August 19, 2015, 10:11:00 PM
Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene 4

I swear Art as the old Pure Moods CD...lol

LOL...I have it! I'm a big new age ambient fan! Michel Jarre is a classic composer! fun to be here with like minded folk!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ArJuna on August 19, 2015, 10:06:53 PM
My brother in law saw TWA-800 get shot down. He saw the missile flying and then hit the plane.  He and another witness called the FBI multiple times to report they saw it and the FBI never bothered to go see them. True story.

There are too many people who saw this to discount it.  Additionally, investigators who worked on the case now say they were deliberately impeded and undermined by their superiors while investigating.

trostol

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2015, 10:12:46 PM
LOL...I have it! I'm a big new age ambient fan! Michel Jarre is a classic composer! fun to be here with like minded folk!

i got into him from one of my bosses a few years back

Yes good old Jean Michel Jarre, he has influenced so many modern electronic music producers.

chefist

Quote from: MV on August 19, 2015, 10:13:27 PM
There are too many people who saw this to discount it.  Additionally, investigators who worked on the case now say they were deliberately impeded and undermined by their superiors while investigating.

Hater...

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2015, 10:12:46 PM

I first bought the CD for a friend who needed music for her magic show. Then listened to it later and thought it was pretty jive.

Jocko Johnson

Really old...it could have happened by accident, but how after all these years without killing or imprisioning all the military and all the investigators, feds, local, Coast Guard and civilians who assisted is just crazy impossible after all these years?!  Why is it that we can't ever accept the simple answer which most likely is the truth? Are people so much in need of money from books etc or so misguided that they think every single person is so weak that they can be scared, bribed etc...so sick of the gov't always being against us and responsible for everything. There are some very good and honest people in law enforcement, the military and in everyday life that would open their mouths to tell the truth. Just saying.

Sean92008

Technical glitch night, just like the "glitch" that blew up TWA800.  An acquaintance of mine, Devon Powers, said that a member of his band's crew was on that flight.  The band was Lee Rocker's backing group.

I just searched out a bunch of friends' e-mails on the Ashley Madison list...  PTA president and a neighbor were on it.  I found out that I was on Forbes' hack in February of 2014.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on August 19, 2015, 10:13:27 PM
Why do you hate coverups?

Sean92008

About the Fox buying the video story...  Could Dave ever get so excited???  NO!

AppealPlay

I just don't understand how you couldn't remember the TWA 800 disaster!  It was such a major event.  How could you forget that?

This is gonna be a great show.  I can feel it.