• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150819 - Bill Birnes and Jim Sanders - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 19, 2015, 09:19:58 PM

Uncle Duke

SAMs rely on shrapnel to destroy targets.  Wouldn't a thermite warhead require an actual strike?

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 19, 2015, 10:55:57 PM
This is good radio!

I agree...Bill and Jim have "energy"....that means a lot on radio! last night the guy was too low key...

b_dubb

she's pure as New York snow
she got Bettie Davis eyes

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 19, 2015, 10:50:01 PM
Art!  We can't just gloss over his indictment.  What was the charge?  Misdemeanor or felony?  Was he found guilty?  Sentence?  Come on, I need to know!
Wormhole it baby!

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2015, 10:57:24 PM
I agree...Bill and Jim have "energy"....that means a lot on radio! last night the guy was too low key...
Getting all priesty can really fuck with your chi.

trostol

Designx

Show sounds like an Alex Jones thing - think I'm out tonight.

Kylearan

They lost me when they claimed that the US Navy were using thermite in anti-aircraft missiles. Thermite is used in incendiary bombs and other munitions but NOT for anti-aircraft missiles. You would have to get the thermite on the target, and it would create a huge plume of white hot fire as it burns metal.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Designx on August 19, 2015, 11:01:19 PM
Show sounds like an Alex Jones thing - think I'm out tonight.
Goodnight precious. 😘

Kylearan

My brother's girlfriend was about to take flight 800 but decided to take a later flight instead. Whew!

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 19, 2015, 10:59:26 PM
Gert yourself a Berkee!!!!

not allowed in iowa? Hmmmm dirty people. We want r water brown an tasty with all thez chunkz of pipe frm the 1800z😒

TigerLily

Every time I hear Eye of the Tiger, I think of Dean on Supernatural lipsynching this song. 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: bateman on August 19, 2015, 10:57:47 PM
Ooh, first use of Kim Carnes on MITD?

I just haven't heard anything new. This is the same stuff, no smoking gun...all been said before. Just rehashing it all over. If this guy Sanders, was a good investigator he'd be getting people to talk who are involved in   the cover up. Or something to prove the point. We can have an open mind but you don't solve things by just repeating the same facts etc over and over...facts!!  They pushing it for a book...a little late, no?

Uncle Duke

CHEFIST--

You're the chemist here, isn't thermite kinda like magnesium?  I mean it burn at an extremely high temperature, but doesn't high order detonate?  If that's correct, that would require missile to actually strike the a/c, taking away the tactical advantage of a proximity shrapnel warhead.  Who would want a missile like that?