• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150814 - Andrew D. Basiago, Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 14, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

AL5J

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 14, 2015, 10:20:51 PM
Why do all the fringe "science" guys who go on about UFO and time travel tech in depth not know how to use Skype or a USB port?

or a land line telephone

bateman

If he somehow neglects to mention meeting Obama on Mars, "someone" is gonna have to call and ask about it...

Zenman

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 14, 2015, 10:19:20 PM
Haglund's on Hoagland?

Now I'm really confused. 2 Keiths and 3 Dicks are difficult enough to keep track of.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Pumamama on August 14, 2015, 10:21:23 PM
Heya Aldous!  ;D
Hola! You seem like one of warmer fuzzier of our freshman class. Toughen up will you? : )

trostol

Quote from: Murder101 on August 14, 2015, 10:20:48 PM
I know Art is just trying to sell the archive but that was silly. There was no trickery last night. The reason there was nothing spooky is because he got a REAL Satanist not a cartoon witch/Cultist. Either Art didn't understand what was being booked or he's just trying to swing it because of fan reaction.

well said my fellow operator

Faustina

Quote from: bateman on August 14, 2015, 10:22:43 PM
If he somehow neglects to mention meeting Obama on Mars, "someone" is gonna have to call and ask about it...

Yes, that needs to be explained in great detail.

Pumamama

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 14, 2015, 10:21:51 PM
I think the interpretation of someone having a "seductive nature" tells more about the interpreter than the subject.

Going ad hominem so early? It's early. Chill out, honey. The thing is well known for its seductive nature as you well know.

Pumamama

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 14, 2015, 10:23:41 PM
Hola! You seem like one of warmer fuzzier of our freshman class. Toughen up will you? : )

What's-its-doofus has already come out lying, so I've donned my chainmail. ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Johnson noise?  Oh yeah.  That's the sound a toilet seat makes just after it mysteriously rises up, but fails to descend once again. ::)

Faustina

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 14, 2015, 10:22:57 PM
Ah tonight's show is already a billion times better.

Andrew is so well-spoken.  I hope he *does* run for President.  (Not that I would vote for him but it would add to the theater this Presidential election has become).

Robert

This is a variant of a guess I heard years ago: that Philadelphia was disinformation to distract from Manhattan.

Morgus

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 14, 2015, 10:11:09 PM
no no...swing into the future...say 2020...and bring a newspaper. Nothing like a newspaper to give you a complete snap shot of the day's events.
but by 2020 newspapers might be extinct...

AppealPlay

Why does it seem like every one of these time travel hucksters have to reference Tesla?  It's hack now.  Find another crazy scientist to use.

Who am I kidding?  I love this stuff. :D

RoseGirl

But do you have to say 'abra cadabra' before stepping into the time machine?

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 14, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

Now what's exactly your problem with fuzzy?  :D

psycheinaboat

Quote from: AL5J on August 14, 2015, 10:22:38 PM
or a land line telephone

You guize are totally missing the point.  The wibbly wobbly time stuff messes with communication devices like phones and Skype and walkie talkies.  Tin cans and string is really the only remedy.

Andy's quantum bombshell is that he killed his own Grandfather...before he was born...

AL5J

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 14, 2015, 10:25:56 PM
Johnson noise?  Oh yeah.  That's the sound a toilet seat makes just after it mysteriously rises up, but fails to descend once again. ::)

http://web.mit.edu/dvp/Public/noise-paper.pdf

WhiteCrow

Wow this must be the real thing... Had Top Secret clearance as  a child.