• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

JC Memorial

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, August 14, 2015, 12:35:06 AM

Since Art has proclaimed JC unofficially lost to us, I thought we needed some sort of virtual memorial.

RIP JC.  Thanks for the memories.

BellBoy

RIP JC. You are truly missed... especially tonight  :'(

Morgus

I think the real original JC might have passed years ago.
The one that called into Noory the last several years sounded like a fake to me...

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2015, 01:06:09 AM
I think the real original JC might have passed years ago.
The one that called into Noory the last several years sounded like a fake to me...

Do you think the one who called into Dark Matter was the original?

Morgus

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 14, 2015, 01:08:13 AM
Do you think the one who called into Dark Matter was the original?
Not sure.

The most recent calls to Dave sounded like him, but he sounded really tired or bored with it. I still don't get why art cut him off for Linda of all people.

paladin1991

JC if you have left us without so much as 'Burn in Hell!'   

HOOOOW  DAAAAAAARE YEEEEEEW?

docmeat

R.I.P. JC.
Did he and Gawd ever finish the 'New Commandments'?

scottydawg

Johnny Carson, Dean martin, Sammy Davis JR. and now J.C. All the great old comedians have died off, J.C. may have not worked in a comedy club, but his routine was gold! Rest in Peace you old Fire and Brimstone religious ;D :o nutcase!

Did he actually pass away or are we guessing?

Pourin' some Artic Chaga on the ground for my homie.  :'(

MABUSE

Is it true?
Is the boiling pit of sewage a little more crowded this night?
**M**

coaster

All this because someone didn't call into a radio show?  ::) come on people..

AppealPlay

No way our JC is dead.  I don't believe it.

Well, no one really knows.  Does anyone have a transcript of Art's remarks from last night?

aldousburbank

I prefer to believe that JC partook of the sacred mushrooms, saw the light, and is on his way to Burning Man.

Dyna-X

If J.C. is truly mad and insane, theres a pattern where when their pet peeve is in their field of view or "radar". Chances are he's still around and travels in circles that he does not even know that Art is doing his show again. I'm shocked he has a facebook page at all.  The facebook page that is there now might not even be him - anyone can collect all the right likes and circle of predictable friends.  So be of hope if Art stays on long enough the real J.C. wherever he is will figure it out.

dan7800

Hillary Clinton was found to be JC almost 6 years ago.

She is busy campaigning.

Lavahand

Snorrey didn't know how to handle j c like art

Valerie

@Geaorge For President, I don't have a transcript, but Art called for a moment of silence in memory of JC, and said that JC had been absent from his (JCs) facebook page since mid July and if he was around, he would have called in when Blanche was interviewed. V

jazmunda

Say it ain't so.

I doubt the person who ran/runs the JC Facebook page is the actual JC.

phrodo

Quote from: Valerie on August 16, 2015, 07:41:31 AM
@Geaorge For President, I don't have a transcript, but Art called for a moment of silence in memory of JC, and said that JC had been absent from his (JCs) facebook page since mid July and if he was around, he would have called in when Blanche was interviewed. V

I doubt that JC is technically inclined enough to use Skype - and the regular line(s) are likely packed. Maybe Art should dedicate a number just for JC?

OR -- maybe the voice actor/character that played JC has gone on to greater gigs? Maybe he has a non-compete with SXM and/or premrat? 

ziznak

Art is the devil's mouthpiece... jc cant be dead... how dare you mr bell!

Morgus

Quote from: jazmunda on August 16, 2015, 09:27:52 AM
I doubt the person who ran/runs the JC Facebook page is the actual JC.
Yes - I remember when JC would call Art years ago he called the internet a tool of the devil, so the REAL JC would never use it.  Probably can't listen to Art's new show either unless he has shortwave or one of the few radio stations nearby?

jazmunda

Quote from: Morgus on August 16, 2015, 02:12:31 PM
Yes - I remember when JC would call Art years ago he called the internet a tool of the devil, so the REAL JC would never use it.  Probably can't listen to Art's new show either unless he has shortwave or one of the few radio stations nearby?

That all depends on whether JC is an act or actually is (or believes he is) God's Ten Star, Ten Star, Ten Star General.

Faustina

JC's Facebook page was just updated.  He lives!!!

"This is petunia pringle (ednas more loyal younger sister)
I is posting up for JC who has taken ILL ,since the nite that Art Bell had on that Satanist witch he has fallen into a deep sickness as the woman demon spirit has attacked his self.
I have broken the rules and am just posting so you all know who to blame for this.
JC is in a deep coma and has not come out his camper in days.
Pray for your General.
-ppp"

https://www.facebook.com/JCWEBSTERTHE3RD?fref=ts

jazmunda

Quote from: Faustina on August 16, 2015, 02:25:33 PM
JC's Facebook page was just updated.  He lives!!!

"This is petunia pringle (ednas more loyal younger sister)
I is posting up for JC who has taken ILL ,since the nite that Art Bell had on that Satanist witch he has fallen into a deep sickness as the woman demon spirit has attacked his self.
I have broken the rules and am just posting so you all know who to blame for this.
JC is in a deep coma and has not come out his camper in days.
Pray for your General.
-ppp"

https://www.facebook.com/JCWEBSTERTHE3RD?fref=ts

That post pretty much proves that it's not "JC" running that page.

Faustina

Well, he can't if he's in a coma.  Petunia is his sister-in-law, it would seem.