• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150813 - Blanche Barton, Church of Satan - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 13, 2015, 07:42:03 PM

ChandlersDad

Oh, hell. A show about Satanism?  If Art can't manage to schedule some guests I want to hear soon, I am gonna have to unsubscribe because there are so many shows I just don't have any interest in. I accept this is MY situation, whereas a lot of people probably adore his guests.

"Anton was a brilliant man".  Uh, huh.   <Vomit Sounds>

FallenSeraph

Wait, no Satan in the Church of Satan? BAH! I want some demons and fire and brimstone. At least break out a Ouija board or something.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Designx on August 13, 2015, 10:18:35 PM
Considering everything Satan represents would you believe a follower to be truly honest about what he/she believes in?

No.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2015, 10:17:05 PM
I ate too much pizza tonight.... Am I a SATANIST?
You're a pizzaist.  I don't think that's the same.

AppealPlay

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 13, 2015, 10:18:50 PM
Oh, hell. A show about Satanism?  If Art can't manage to schedule some guests I want to hear soon, I am gonna have to unsubscribe because there are so many shows I just don't have any interest in. I accept this is MY situation, whereas a lot of people probably adore his guests.

You should cheer up, man.  Art can make anything interesting.  It seems like you tend to be grumpy in these threads.  Go fishing or something. :)

psycheinaboat

Considering everything Satan represents would you believe a follower to be truly honest about what he/she believes in? Lying and deceit are the foundation of the Christian view of Satan.

Oh, you!  I like you!

Pumamama

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 13, 2015, 10:18:50 PM

Hi Chandler'sDad! Good to see you.

trostol

Quote from: Seraphim27 on August 13, 2015, 10:18:54 PM
Wait, no Satan in the Church of Satan? BAH! I want some demons and fire and brimstone. At least break out a Ouija board or something.

thats the common misconception about Satanists

Quote from: chefist on August 13, 2015, 10:17:05 PM
I ate too much pizza tonight.... Am I a SATANIST?
Did it make you happy and revel in your individuality? Then yes, LOL.

Here is a classic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfZ2nBgvtdE

ArJuna

ShayP

I can't wait for the calls.  Hey!  MAYBE J.C will call!!!  :o

trostol

Considering everything Satan represents would you believe a follower to be truly honest about what he/she believes in? Lying and deceit are the foundation of the Christian view of Satan.

i am willing to bet they have the same view about Christians

I wanna call in and ask about Anton and his role in "The Devil's Rain".

AppealPlay

Quote from: trostol on August 13, 2015, 10:20:47 PM

There's a difference between theatrical satanism and true satanism.  Chiefly that the "real" satanist believe in a true being called Satan.

slippingaway

The greatest accomplishment the devil could achieve to is to convince us that "he" doesn't exist.

SciFiAuthor

Jeez. A church founded by a circus carnie that doesn't believe in its own deity yet here I am thinking "I agree with most of what she's saying". Time for a drinkie poo.

I think a Scientologist would've been more interesting.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: trostol on August 13, 2015, 10:20:47 PM

Not even any bloody sacrifices? *sniff*

I miss Malachi Martin.

ShayP

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 13, 2015, 10:21:54 PM
I wanna call in and ask about Anton and his role in "The Devil's Rain".

I saw that at a drive in when I was a kid.  Darkstar opened for it.  :)