• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150812 - Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 12, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

Dr_Blue

Quote from: ShayP on August 12, 2015, 11:41:58 PM
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!....yucky. :P

no comment here, just wanted to see her again.........

AppealPlay

Humans perceive time to move faster as they age.  It's some sort of physics thing that's beyond my understanding.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 12, 2015, 11:44:42 PM
no comment here, just wanted to see her again.........

I was just being contrary.  ;)  If I stared long enough I'd have a stroke....no pun intended.

Xitheron

Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end the faster it goes

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 12, 2015, 11:44:23 PM
Is that the jizzy-bladder guy?

That's Charlie from Thailand, this dude is from the Philippines.

trostol

Halloween has becoming the forgotten holiday lol

Xitheron

Did Art just say that when youre a day old, a day is 30th of your life?

starrmtn001

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 12, 2015, 11:45:54 PM
That's Charlie from Thailand, this dude is from the Philippines.
Oops, my bad.  Sorry Charlie.  Thanks Quimby!

trostol

Quote from: Xitheron on August 12, 2015, 11:46:49 PM

yes he did

boxman

Quote from: Xitheron on August 12, 2015, 11:46:49 PM
He said when you are 1 month old a day is like a 30th of your life. Or at least something along those words. It definitely was a month and not a day.

Xitheron

Quote from: trostol on August 12, 2015, 11:47:22 PM
yes he did

lol I think what he was trying to say was, that the older you get, every day is a bigger percentage of the rest of your life than it ever was before.. so it goes faster

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2015, 11:41:21 PM
They control their borders, have good local control and representation, not afraid to pay higher wages for "menial jobs" if done locally and well, value privacy, low taxation, guns, non-involvement in other countries' affairs, and although they are having some problems they are trying to fix them- they haven't gone the way of other countries with crazy policies about refugees, immigration, joining the EU, etc. But I imagine this will change. Other good countries have already gotten out of control (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, etc and the only thing saving Switzerland is the more localized (canton) laws and tradition. And in Iceland's case the small, even more homogenous, population with a strong tradition of pride (Cod fish Wars!, Saying "screw you" to banksters and corrupt politicians!, small size, and distance.
Ah, I was just kidding about Switzerland!  I'd love to visit my friends there.  They love it.  The little kids speak (perfect) Swiss, German and English.
Have you noticed that Iceland is the New Costa Rica? 
Tonight's show needs some Hoagie!  Add Hoagie for Instant Party!

Quote from: Xitheron on August 12, 2015, 11:49:03 PM
lol I think what he was trying to say was, that the older you get, every day is a bigger percentage of the rest of your life than it ever was before.. so it goes faster

Or a smaller percentage of your cumulative experiences.

Pumamama

This caller sounds familiar.

Ol' Seth is a mouthpiece, that much is clear.

Dyna-X

Well I sent a wormhole requesting Art open a whistleblower line to get clues about September.   He hasn't used the wormhole tonight!  :-[

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on August 12, 2015, 11:37:43 PM
When she said that she was a Falkie fan I suspected that she would not stick around and was a troll.  Happily, I was very wrong on both points.  One of my favourite posters.  Will you be awake for Bella Haven tonight, Brig?

I WILL WOTR, I hope YOU will be too!

AppealPlay

HAHAHAHA

Dave is in a permanent trance.  Art freaking rules!

boxman

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 12, 2015, 11:50:11 PM
Or a smaller percentage of your cumulative experiences.
Basically the theory is that a lifetime always feels like a lifetime.. So when you are twice as old as you are now time will feel to be passing about twice the rate.

Lilith

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 12, 2015, 11:39:00 PM
Hey brig.  Yeah, I over-napped too.  On me third Red Bull and still a little groggy.  Drat!

Just don't fall back to sleep!!!!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Étouffée on August 12, 2015, 11:49:37 PM
Ah, I was just kidding about Switzerland!  I'd love to visit my friends there.  They love it.  The little kids speak (perfect) Swiss, German and English.
Have you noticed that Iceland is the New Costa Rica? 
Tonight's show needs some Hoagie!  Add Hoagie for Instant Party!
And, remember Icelandic Ponies.  Iceland has Icelandic Ponies!