• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Barfly on January 05, 2016, 01:57:42 PM
Remember i dont cuddle, now go get me a beer and make me a sandwich.
j/k you know i like you Star  :D

Lilith

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 02:54:39 PM
i think all of the best shows were done with her.

I like the politics, but I like the variety of guest hosts best.  Sorry to differ with His Holiness MV tho......   :'(

I hope I won't lose my 'Turbo Mode" for that.  :-[

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2016, 02:58:30 PM
I like the politics, but I like the variety of guest hosts best.

the trainwreck show never had a rotation of hosts, though.  it was always just evelyn and me, except for the few times i went solo.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 03:00:43 PM
the trainwreck show never had a rotation of hosts, though.  it was always just evelyn and me, except for the few times i went solo.

Did you ever get that $20 from her and your buddy when Zimmerman wasn't indicted?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2016, 03:02:31 PM
Did you ever get that $20 from her and your buddy when Zimmerman wasn't indicted?

you mean wasn't convicted.  i haven't collected, but fear not.  i will collect.  oh yes.  i will collect.

Lilith

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 03:00:43 PM

I know that ....  I am just saying, I would like the trainwreck better if I could hear a variety of bellgabbers argue with you, instead of just one.  Just my personal idea about it. No doubt most others want to hear only evelyn, and the majority of bellgabbers wins always, as it should be.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 03:04:17 PM
you mean wasn't convicted.  i haven't collected, but fear not.  i will collect.  oh yes.  i will collect.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2016, 03:04:42 PM
I know that ....  I am just saying, I would like the trainwreck better if I could hear a variety of bellgabbers argue with you, instead of just one.  Just my personal idea about it. No doubt most others want to hear only evelyn, and the majority of bellgabbers wins always, as it should be.

thing is , the trainwreck show isn't really supposed to be a bellgab-centric show.  and i think very few could bring as much to the table as evelyn does.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2016, 03:05:39 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant.

that's what you get for correcting my flub when announcing the next show.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 03:08:12 PM
thing is , the trainwreck show isn't really supposed to be a bellgab-centric show.  and i think very few could bring as much to the table as evelyn does.

I stand corrected, yet skeptical.  I don't want to lose my Turbo Mode.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2016, 03:09:46 PM
I don't want to loose my Turbo Mode.

nor should you.  turbo mode is the mark of an elite few.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 03:09:08 PM
that's what you get for correcting my flub when announcing the next show.  :)

Yeah, I woke up two minutes before I made that post.

I don't know how you do it.  I guess I will try Mountain Dew.

henge0stone

Yeah we don't need a Bellgab 2. I'm looking forward to the new episode wasn't sure if Evelyn was still alive.

ItsOver

Is there a way to sign-up for an email notification of a Trainwreck broadcast?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

Under your profile settings you just join the group. Detailed instructions are in a thread somewhere in "How to use BellGab" if I remember correctly.

Then, if MV remembers to send it out, you will receive a PM

BC

+1  You and Evelyn have a great rapport...looking forward to the podcast! BTW, I’m part of the group but didn’t get an email notification. Is that because of my cat avatar?

Quote from: BC on January 05, 2016, 05:30:43 PM
+1  You and Evelyn have a great rapport...looking forward to the podcast! BTW, I’m part of the group but didn’t get an email notification. Is that because of my cat avatar?

Correct - your handle is BC.   Go with something along these for an avatar and then you'll get your invite:

Barfly

EV is a special person, MV picked her for a reason, if you have not listened to the archives you are doing a disservice to yourself, its not only history but just some damn great broadcasts.
If you dont care for them then all i gotta say is fuk you.
EV and MV are great together
Also the spec sheet was awesome, but then again i am a geek.
Fret files i NEVER miss a download or listen live, this IS almost a network in itself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

yup, it's in there with the rest of the podcast notifications:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7985.msg407241.html#msg407241

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BC on January 05, 2016, 05:30:43 PM

are you a samoan?  only samoans are supposed to receive the notifications.  or those whose bellgab accounts have been upgraded to "turbo mode."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Barfly on January 05, 2016, 06:08:05 PM
EV is a special person, MV picked her for a reason, if you have not listened to the archives you are doing a disservice to yourself, its not only history but just some damn great broadcasts.
If you dont care for them then all i gotta say is fuk you.
EV and MV are great together
Also the spec sheet was awesome, but then again i am a geek.
Fret files i NEVER miss a download or listen live, this IS almost a network in itself.

god damn it.  another bellgabber upgraded to turbo mode.

Barfly

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 06:13:22 PM
are you a samoan?  only samoans are supposed to receive the notifications.  or those whose bellgab accounts have been upgraded to "turbo mode."
Samoan chicks have thick hair and they dont like to shave down under or armpits, but i still did one, im such a perv.

Barfly

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 06:14:20 PM
god damn it.  another bellgabber upgraded to turbo mode.
tnx bro, whatever the fuk turbo is

ItsOver

Quote from: Barfly on January 05, 2016, 06:16:13 PM
Samoan chicks have thick hair and they dont like to shave down under or armpits, but i still did one, im such a perv.
They're not bad at football, either.

Barfly

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2016, 06:25:59 PM
They're not bad at football, either.

You sir have my utmost respect for finding that pic.

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on January 05, 2016, 06:16:51 PM
tnx bro, whatever the fuk turbo is

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2016, 06:34:19 PM
oh, believe me.  it's good.

i would be very very wary there Barfly...MV is the tricky sort

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on January 05, 2016, 06:41:13 PM
i would be very very wary there Barfly...MV is the tricky sort
If he wants my auto renew on donations that fucker better not fuck me.
Actually i will always donate to this forum, its more entertaining than Netflix.

chefist

Quote from: Barfly on January 05, 2016, 06:16:13 PM

I prefer public hair in a lady...affirmation of adulthood...