• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

Frankendogs. I'm surprised that Ev supports the industry.  :-\

ponyboysunset

Hope there is a trainwreck tonight I might have to vent about a few things. LOL ;D

MV/Liberace!

no show tonight.  if there is one this week, it'll be tomorrow.  i have to replace the computer that's used to stream the show.  that's why we had all of the buffering issues during the live show last week.

Quote from: Σ> on May 15, 2017, 04:54:30 PM
no show tonight.  if there is one this week, it'll be tomorrow.  i have to replace the computer that's used to stream the show.  that's why we had all of the buffering issues during the live show last week.

Do yer thang. A Jackson toward the replacement machine.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on May 15, 2017, 07:07:23 PM
Do yer thang. A Jackson toward the replacement machine.

well that was unexpected.  thank you!

what if i told you i could use an AC unit?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on May 15, 2017, 11:18:15 PM
well that was unexpected.  thank you!

what if i told you i could use an AC unit?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Σ> on May 15, 2017, 04:54:30 PM
Good luck replacing your computer  :) If the weather holds here I am going on a 13 mile bike ride, if I am still able to move after I might listen. Otherwise I will catch you on the podcast.

Quote from: Σ> on May 15, 2017, 11:18:15 PMwhat if i told you i could use an AC unit?

I'd recommend an AC⚡DC converter.

In the chat room, ready to rumble but no show.     :'(

Will there be a show tomorrow night? I'd like to buy two ad spots. I'll pay $22.22 if you'll twice say "This segment is brought to you by the letter 'Q' and the number '22'."

wr250

since we no can haz a trainwreck, im spinning the tunes in the ufoship chatroom.

Lilith

Quote from: wr250 on June 12, 2017, 06:43:47 PM
since we no can haz a trainwreck, im spinning the tunes in the ufoship chatroom.

That was nice of you wr250!  I'm sorry I missed it!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2017, 06:28:17 AM
That was nice of you wr250!  I'm sorry I missed it!

Dammit, I missed it too. 

Hog

I am listening to Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck, the very first episode after taking 2-1/2 years off while growing an overseas romance(USA vs. Morocco) and actually marrying his beautiful wife Nabila.

At 11:52 of the podcast, MV begins to talk about the tea-party and tea-bagging.
"And these ah, tea-party or tea-bag people I don't know what you guys are doing with these tea-bags but, I got your tea-bag (laughs) I'll tea-bag you all day long if that is what you're interested in you want, you want some tea-bad action I've got a home address I can send you I can.. Oh god you scared me....... (as Nabila, MV's wife enters the room)
.....I've got a home address I can send you we can teabag all day long but I don't know what you're talking about with this tea-bag business but you can take your tea-bags and put 'em away and just come over here and take a few from my supply."

I wonder exactly what Nabila was thinking as she overheard her husband talking about tea-bagging?

MP3 here, looking for 11:52 into the episode.
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.ufoship.com/archive/mvdrt20090531.mp3
or
Go to UFOShip.com  at http://www.ufoship.com/?m=200906
and select the MVDRT May 31, 2009 episode(at the bottom)

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on September 01, 2019, 03:19:10 PM
I am listening to Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck, the very first episode after taking 2-1/2 years off while growing an overseas romance(USA vs. Morocco) and actually marrying his beautiful wife Nabila.

At 11:52 of the podcast, MV begins to talk about the tea-party and tea-bagging.
"And these ah, tea-party or tea-bag people I don't know what you guys are doing with these tea-bags but, I got your tea-bag (laughs) I'll tea-bag you all day long if that is what you're interested in you want, you want some tea-bad action I've got a home address I can send you I can.. Oh god you scared me....... (as Nabila, MV's wife enters the room)
.....I've got a home address I can send you we can teabag all day long but I don't know what you're talking about with this tea-bag business but you can take your tea-bags and put 'em away and just come over here and take a few from my supply."

I wonder exactly what Nabila was thinking as she overheard her husband talking about tea-bagging?

MP3 here, looking for 11:52 into the episode.
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/www.ufoship.com/archive/mvdrt20090531.mp3
or
Go to UFOShip.com  at http://www.ufoship.com/?m=200906
and select the MVDRT May 31, 2009 episode(at the bottom)

peace
Hog

heh heh, I think I remember that moment. I wish I could go back and listen to those old shows, but I find it too cringe inducing.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 02:40:33 AM
heh heh, I think I remember that moment. I wish I could go back and listen to those old shows, but I find it too cringe inducing.
So do I.  But I find it heart-breaking rather than cringy. :'(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 02, 2019, 02:45:35 AM
So do I.  But I find it heart-breaking rather than cringy. :'(

I'm really sick of reading you on this forum. You honestly need to just fuck off.

Edit: Please.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 02:50:42 AM
I'm really sick of reading you on this forum. You honestly need to just fuck off.

As do I reading you, at least as whatever it is you have become.   And as do you, need to fuck off.

Edit: Thank you.

I miss MV. :'(

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 02:50:42 AM

LOL. +1 x a trillion. Starrmounting needs some of this, in super prescription strength.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 02, 2019, 05:37:23 AM
LOL. +1 x a trillion. Starrmounting needs some of this, in super prescription strength.

lmao

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 02, 2019, 03:05:44 AM
As do I reading you, at least as whatever it is you have become.   And as do you, need to fuck off.

Atrocious syntax, btw.

D+

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 02, 2019, 03:05:44 AM

MV's dead. Long live Liberace!  Either accept it, or start a podcast and fail to show night-after-night, due to your broken heart over MV.  That, or your injured ankle, from tripping over your cat.

VC

Quote from: ItsOver on September 02, 2019, 03:21:33 PM
MV's dead. Long live Liberace!  Either accept it, or start a podcast and fail to show night-after-night, due to your broken heart over MV.  That, or your injured ankle, from tripping over your cat.

Certainly, she can co-host or fill-in for ghosting Heater. They should be roomies. :D

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on September 02, 2019, 03:25:18 PM
Certainly, she can co-host or fill-in for ghosting Heater. They should be roomies. :D
;D Sixteen Tangerines could make it a threesome.  She'd never figure out how to do the show but it wouldn't stop her from talking.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 02, 2019, 03:40:02 PM
  ;D Sixteen Tangerines could make it a threesome.  She'd never figure out how to do the show but it wouldn't stop her from talking.
Here Are The Posted Rules:

BellGab Terms of Service
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:11:11 AM »
You are ignoring this user.
Disclaimer: Posted messages represent the opinions of their respective authors ONLY.

BellGab's rules are few, and they're written in plain language.  Here they are:

1) Do not publish the personal information of others.

2) Do not post visual imagery that can't be safely viewed from a work cubicle.

3) BellGab.com does not allow the deletion of user accounts.

4) BellGab.com may deactivate any account for any reason.

5) Posts may only be edited/deleted during a 30 minute grace period.  When the 30 minute grace period expires, posts become the intellectual property of BellGab.com.

6) BellGab.com reserves the right to change these rules or selectively enforce them.

I guess one might add 7.) Submit when sexually insulted.

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 06:31:58 PM

BellGab Terms of Service
Disclaimer: Posted messages represent the opinions of their respective authors ONLY.

5) Posts may only be edited/deleted during a 30 minute grace period.  When the 30 minute grace period expires, posts become the intellectual property of BellGab.com.

6) BellGab.com reserves the right to change these rules or selectively enforce them.

eat cat shit.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 06:31:58 PM

BellGab Terms of Service

I guess one might add 7.) Submit when sexually insulted.
Do pictures of Kolbys feet violate rule 2?