• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 09:22:27 PM
MV.  How is the flood situation in your area?  I hope and pray you and your family are high and dry.  This last storm system was a doozy. :o

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 01, 2017, 11:01:46 PM
MV.  How is the flood situation in your area?  I hope and pray you and your family are high and dry.  This last storm system was a doozy. :o

the flood situation here is so good that i didn't even know there was one.  haven't heard a thing about it.  thx for asking, though.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 11:55:42 PM
the flood situation here is so good that i didn't even know there was one.  haven't heard a thing about it.  thx for asking, though.
Good to know.  Parts of your state are having a time of it.  I'm glad you are not in one of the flood zones.

Dr. MD MD

Oh, and instead of Spaniards and Scientologists need not apply you should update it to Snowflakes and Scientologists need not apply. It's not cool to hate on Spaniards anymore, bro.  ;) :P

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 01:05:17 AM
It's not cool to hate on Spaniards anymore, bro.  ;) :P

Like I said, that liner is eight or nine years old. Different times.

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 01:05:17 AM
It's not cool to hate on Spaniards anymore, bro.

Their meddling surrounding Gibraltar would indicate otherwise.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Σ> on May 02, 2017, 02:34:07 AM
Like I said, that liner is eight or nine years old. Different times.

I'm just fucking around. I bet Spaniards probably still doesn't register on anyone's hate radar these days. Fun show tonight! You should do it weekly.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 02:37:06 AM
I'm just fucking around.
So am I.

You should do it weekly.  ;)

That's the intent. It's just been a bad run of luck up to this point.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 09:22:27 PM
i'm happy when she doesn't use the chat.  it throws her off too much, and she starts referencing things in the chat without specifically saying what she's referencing.
Reading chat while doing a show is a pain. I commend her for not doing it. Thanks for letting us callers participate. It was a lot of fun. And thanks for alerting me to the libertarian position on illegals. I had no clue and that really makes no sense. Get cracking on that new party. Great show MV & Ev.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 02, 2017, 05:22:33 AM
Reading chat while doing a show is a pain. I commend her for not doing it. Thanks for letting us callers participate. It was a lot of fun. And thanks for alerting me to the libertarian position on illegals. I had no clue and that really makes no sense. Get cracking on that new party. Great show MV & Ev.

Thanks, sugar.

henge0stone

Ev needs to stop with her stupid Trump impressions every time she insults him. It only lessens valid points she makes about him. I think her anti-trump stances would also have more validity if she admitted that Hillary is shit too also the whole fact check thing is a crap talking point, because all of the media's 'fact checking' is totally bias. The media was bias as shit against Bernie too so its not just trump, its anyone who doesn't fit with the corporate globalist agenda they hate.

I don't mean to hate on Ev, I just think she does relay too much on tired Democratic talking points to criticize trump. In the old shows she said she was a liberal minded independent, then in recent shows said that THIS was the first election that made her become a democrat. really? This election showed that the Dems are so corrupt that they'll work with the media to take out the more liberal candidate. The dems are just war mongering, bank shills as far as I'm concerned.

Quote from: henge0stone on May 02, 2017, 05:44:30 PM
Ev needs to stop with her stupid Trump impressions every time she insults him. It only lessens valid points she makes about him. I think her anti-trump stances would also have more validity if she admitted that Hillary is shit too also the whole fact check thing is a crap talking point, because all of the media's 'fact checking' is totally bias. The media was bias as shit against Bernie too so its not just trump, its anyone who doesn't fit with the corporate globalist agenda they hate.

I don't mean to hate on Ev, I just think she does relay too much on tired Democratic talking points to criticize trump. In the old shows she said she was a liberal minded independent, then in recent shows said that THIS was the first election that made her become a democrat. really? This election showed that the Dems are so corrupt that they'll work with the media to take out the more liberal candidate. The dems are just war mongering, bank shills as far as I'm concerned.

I don't really see the point in listening to her at all.

henge0stone

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2017, 07:45:37 PM
I don't really see the point in listening to her at all.

I think Ev is one of the more thoughtful and open minded liberals, likewise Michael is an open minded conservative that's why the show works.

Without Ev it would just be a trump lovefest. I just think that anyone who bashes trump without bringing up or addressing the corruption on the Clinton side is just not looking at the whole picture. Ev usually is very good at seeing both sides but lately just not so much.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on May 03, 2017, 04:53:55 PM
Ev usually is very good at seeing both sides but lately just not so much.

over the years she's been quite reasonable, but yeah, something's happened to her over the course of the last election cycle.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on May 03, 2017, 05:52:41 PM
over the years she's been quite reasonable, but yeah, something's happened to her over the course of the last election cycle.

i'll just have to have another talk with her.

Man, EVs almost incoherent at this point. Exposure to fake news must have been pretty fucking acute cuz all you're producing from her is algorithmic language, on cue. Every time you call her on something specific, she can't parse the storm of msm bullshit so she falls back to something vague or offers up a corporate meme. Took her about three seconds to go full regressive authoritarian when schooling was brought up.

Is she the oldest active member of antifa?

Great stuff, podcast often faggot.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 11:55:42 PM
the flood situation here is so good that I didn't even know there was one.  haven't heard a thing about it.  thx for asking, though.

Millions in the path of *Historic Flood* | #superstorm.  5.4.17.

https://youtu.be/ZZlh_007CSM

Taaroa

Is the advertising prescription medicine thing on tv/radio only an American thing? I've never seen it anywhere else...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taaroa on May 04, 2017, 12:58:50 PM
Is the advertising prescription medicine thing on tv/radio only an American thing?

I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were.

BobGrau

Quote from: Taaroa on May 04, 2017, 12:58:50 PM
Is the advertising prescription medicine thing on tv/radio only an American thing? I've never seen it anywhere else...

We don't get that in the UK, unless it's started in the last few years, I never really watch normal tv these days.
Plus, errr we get free prescriptions in Scotland, sorry!
(It won't last for long)

henge0stone

Tell Ev to watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDacXkU9MLc

Jimmy Dore is a progressive who doesn't fall for the fake news about Russia. He not a trump lover or promoter so she should be able to listen to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtTDq0lrIsE

Quote from: henge0stone on May 04, 2017, 04:41:29 PM
Tell Ev to watch this

Jimmy Dore is a progressive who doesn't fall for the fake news about Russia. He not a trump lover or promoter so she should be able to listen to him.

Jackstar

I'm finally listening to this.
I've been busy.

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 04, 2017, 04:02:07 AM
all you're producing from her is algorithmic language, on cue.

[...]

Great stuff, podcast often faggot.

/preen

Jackstar

QuoteWe call that corruption!

Evelyn is a BEAST 😍😍👄💞👔