• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150810 - Joe McMoneagle - Remote Viewing - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 10, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

ChandlersDad

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2015, 11:48:08 PM
I live on the coast.  The water hasn't risen an inch in 30 years.

I agree that if the ocean had risen a couple feet in the last 30 years, we would all know it. San Francisco, for example, has some docks that are just an inch or so above sea level. If the sea had risen that much, they would be underwater and the entire Fisherman's Wharf area would be flooded.

FAIL! Joe.

littlechris

Quote from: Jackstar on August 10, 2015, 11:40:33 PM

I really like the new you. I mean that sincerely.

You still haven't been banned yet?? 

YOU STUPID FUCKEN  METH ADDICT!

someguy

Quote from: Barfly on August 10, 2015, 11:44:30 PM
Not starting a flame war, but if you want to argue tech with me I'm a 59 year old guy that has been programing and building computers for a very long time.

I have a midrange video card because I'm poor and my video card is likely beefier than your entire laptop

Freyja

Quote from: coaster on August 10, 2015, 11:45:57 PM
Self awareness.

That's one fragment of it...it's much more encompassing than just that IMO. Simple awareness of us within this physical container is just one base aspect.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on August 10, 2015, 11:50:37 PM
Reminds me of Alex Grey. Is that one of his?

No one cares what you think about and no one wants to help you know what you want to know.

zeebo

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 10, 2015, 11:47:00 PM
46 years ago, still remember every session we did. AND who we ....well, let's just let it go...I can't talk about it.

Yeah 25 years ago for me, and I can't talk about it either, too personal.  But let's just say I have no doubt that there's a spirt world after that. 

I also don't think ouija boards are necessarily evil like they always say on the radio.  It's more of a grab bag.  Anyway, won't say any more.   :-X

ChandlersDad

Quote from: someguy on August 10, 2015, 11:27:33 PM
anything android is garbage and I'm so sorry if you own an android tablet

I am an android. How dare you insult me!

Barfly

I love this rising water thing, i live on a the island of Key West, i am 3ft above sea level, according to Al Gore i should be floating by now, but regardless of what people say nothing has changed on my little island paradise since the Al Gore statement years ago, sea level is the same as 20 years ago, i LIVE here, this guy is full of shit.

boxman

Of course had to turn into a show about global warming :\

coaster

Quote from: Freyja on August 10, 2015, 11:51:11 PM
That's one fragment of it...it's much more encompassing than just that IMO. Simple awareness of us within this physical container is just one base aspect.
Hmm. Interesting.

WildCard

He's not Dr. Doom but, I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy right now. I demand a refund.

ChandlersDad

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:33:18 PM
We need to organize a bellgab field trip, to go see a double feature of the kevin sorbo & screaming lady flicks.  Just to help support Art's advertisers.  ;)

I would rather pull up my own finger nails rather than see some right wing paranoid religious crap staring Kevin Sorbo.

Noorynoid

While I can't do what this guy does, I can tell you within inches the location of your lost keys providing they aren't in motion (such as in a back seat of cab in New York)

Off topic. Let's get back on it, before I email you erotic Falkie and Sweet, sweet Kathy pictures of them "making flowers". (Just watched True Detective season 1 finale to get the bad taste of 2 out of my mouth.)

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:51:22 PM
Yeah 25 years ago for me, and I can't talk about it either, too personal.  But let's just say I have no doubt that there's a spirt world after that. 

Fortunately, in the Afterlife, no one will care if it looks like you haven't read many books.

Sean92008

Someone should call and ask if they sees Dave ever giving a fuck in the future...

Something that is odd is that SCIENCE is showing the opposite to the cooked-book numbers of global warming. 

Coastal erosion is real and one big earthquake could drop/raise a region...  Ed Dames or one of those future maps where LA is under water.  Good riddance :-)

Xitheron

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:28:00 PM
I wonder if 'heaven' and 'hell' are simply the state of living with ourselves, i.e. who we became in life, for better or worse.

Stop wondering.. it's true. If I were editing your book, I would rephrase that as

"Heaven and Hell are simply the state of living with ourselves after who we become in life, for better or worse" - zeebo (bellgab)  :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 10, 2015, 11:54:07 PM
While I can't do what this guy does, I can tell you within inches the location of your lost keys providing they aren't in motion (such as in a back seat of cab in New York)
Yeah, I have a Tile on my key ring too... Next?

ChandlersDad

Hey gang, I get no impression that Joe is remote viewing anything he is saying. He is simply giving his opinion, as anyone could who regularly reads internet news. When is he going to marvel us with remote viewing revelations?

Noorynoid

Quote from: zeebo on August 10, 2015, 11:51:22 PM

I also don't think ouija boards are necessarily evil like they always say on the radio.  It's more of a grab bag.  Anyway, won't say any more.   :-X

Agreed.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 10, 2015, 11:55:34 PM
Next?

I remote viewed the future, and discovered that if I told everyone what I really know in plain English, I'd be shot.

So, best of luck, monkeys, cya!

ChandlersDad

Holy Mackerel!  The way Joe tells it, many of us will soon have mackerel swimming in our living rooms.