• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 10, 2015, 06:26:11 PM
Hmmmm but its Wisconsin cheese with smoked Bacon... yeah Nueske smoked Bacon and BEER!

You can't go wrong with the fine folks at Nueske.

akwilly

eddie dean

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 10, 2015, 06:33:55 PM
I'm a sports fan. I'm NOT a  Curtis or Eddie Dean fan! ;D

Fixed ;D
There is a pretty good chance this ^^ will happen after the first few episodes  ::)

heater

This is going to be a lot of fun.  I may need to rent the Gronk Family Party Bus as we get this thing started.

Be sure to share the ESPN pool page and password with friends that may want to join in even if they don't listen to the podcast.

starrmtn001

Quote from: eddie dean on August 10, 2015, 07:24:23 PM
Fixed ;D
There is a pretty good chance this ^^ will happen after the first few episodes  ::)
HAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Jackstar

Quote from: themudking on August 10, 2015, 09:19:51 PM
I may need to rent the Gronk Family Party Bus as we get this thing started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RMoH55T-oI

I just want to tell you both--Good Luck--we're all counting on you.

Chine

This is going to be a lot of fun.  I may need to rent the Gronk Family Party Bus as we get this thing started.

Be sure to share the ESPN pool page and password with friends that may want to join in even if they don't listen to the podcast.

We should all go on a road trip to the Super Bowl in that bus.

WhiteCrow

Or come up to Green Bay and party in our Rig.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: eddie dean on August 10, 2015, 07:15:55 PM
You can't go wrong with the fine folks at Nueske.

Yep another fine Wisconsin product... Once you had Nueskes' you'll never go back.

Chine

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose...

One of my very favorite series. Friday Night Lights.  :)

Eddie Coyle

Being the impetuous imp I is be, I just made my week one picks. On August 10.

Every team I picked will now lose their most skilled players on both sides of the ball.

heater

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 10, 2015, 10:17:13 PM
   Being the impetuous imp I is be, I just made my week one picks. On August 10.

Every team I picked will now lose their most skilled players on both sides of the ball.

that's the spirit!

cweb

Jets now likely have Ryan Fitzpatrick for the first several games.

Poor Geno Smith. lolz

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 10, 2015, 06:26:11 PM
Hmmmm but its Wisconsin cheese with smoked Bacon... yeah Nueske smoked Bacon and BEER!

Mmmm, Nueske's.  I place an order every couple of months.

Art_s Farts

I have family in both Appleton and Hawkins and visit each summer. Wittenberg is sorta in between so I always stop and load up on bacon and brats. Thanks to Sunday Ticket, I can watch the Packers and feast on Neuske's brats and beer deep in the heart of Texas.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Art_s Farts on August 11, 2015, 01:43:51 PM
I have family in both Appleton and Hawkins and visit each summer. Wittenberg is sorta in between so I always stop and load up on bacon and brats. Thanks to Sunday Ticket, I can watch the Packers and feast on Neuske's brats and beer deep in the heart of Texas.

We have a vacation home on the Eagle River Chain Of Lakes and Mom is from Nashville Wi, on Hwy 8, east of Hawkins near Crandon. Fun thing about Nashville Wi, it was settled by people from Kentucky and Tennessee during 1920s and 30s and still to this day they speak with a southern accent.

Love Neuske's Rig... It's keep at the Whittenburg store during summer months when not at festivals.

Note Deer mount on back porch :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jackstar on August 10, 2015, 10:08:21 PM

Oh yeah ... Those were the days. Note bottom right, looks like a J is being passed and a nickel bag is on ground. No bra of course.... Classic

albrecht

Quote from: Art_s Farts on August 11, 2015, 01:43:51 PM
Don't knock sausage down here also. Lotsa German, Czech, Slovak, and Polish communities (originally but still tradition,) Mexican, and Cajun, going further east, all of whom have good varieties of sausage, though I love the stuff up there also. Also more beef in sausages here, which I like, and even better homemade stuff from venison etc. Lotsa good meat markets around for fresh stuff of various types.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2015, 05:23:11 PM
Don't knock sausage down here also. Lotsa German, Czech, and Polish communities (originally but still tradition,) Mexican, and Cajun going further east all of whom have good varieties of sausage, though I love the stuff up there also. Also more beef in sausages, which I like, and better homemade stuff from venison etc. Lotsa good meat markets around for fresh stuff of various types.

I love to make homemade bacon and sausage before the season starts...even though I live in the desert, nothing says football season liked smoked meats...

Been working on a process for smoking lard...the goal is to have a smoked lard that tastes like bacon fat...the uses would be endless! :-)

Art_s Farts

Quote from: albrecht on August 11, 2015, 05:23:11 PM
Don't knock sausage down here also. Lotsa German, Czech, Slovak, and Polish communities (originally but still tradition,) Mexican, and Cajun, going further east, all of whom have good varieties of sausage, though I love the stuff up there also. Also more beef in sausages here, which I like, and even better homemade stuff from venison etc. Lotsa good meat markets around for fresh stuff of various types.

Definitely not knocking the sausage here. Nothing beats the sausage from Luling. My wife's Polish and her family makes a mean Polish Wedding sausage. I just feels sacreligious to eat Texas meat while I'm watching the Packers.

Chine

Ahahaha! I'm tweeting my psychic, Reiki Master thoughts on Twitter on various teams. Team chakras, protective guides for defense, cord cutting, etc.

eddie dean

Quote from: Chine on August 11, 2015, 06:01:51 PM
Ahahaha! I'm tweeting my psychic, Reiki Master thoughts on Twitter on various teams. Team chakras, protective guides for defense, cord cutting, etc.

It's going to be interesting to see how well this approach works for you!

Sabu2K

I'll call in to talk about my jets and poor ole glass jaw geno…  >:( >:( >:( >:(

eddie dean

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 12, 2015, 03:48:52 AM
I'll call in to talk about my jets and poor ole glass jaw geno…  >:( >:( >:( >:(

that's bizarre!
It's proof that the Jets organization is cursed!
I blame Tim Tebow! ;)