• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

VC

Loved the hurry-up offense, and the fight right down to the end. Interception just sealed "the deal" to no doubt whom the champions are. No meltdowns except for the losers! LOL.

Best kind of game and finish with a come from behind that's not gay 49'rs. :D

Dr. MD MD

Genessee KC

Was like the 15 royals, they didn’t quit they kept the line moving

albrecht

Great game. Aside from plays, in a C2C woo-woo Karma Akaskic record, SF doing a mass celebratory antic "pose" in game doomed them. I didn't care who won but wanted good game-which we got. But that "celebration antic" I said- "their gonna lose."

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2020, 08:52:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ijT4RVERY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivK8a3RohwU

hobo elite, et&all...

-p

ediot:  best line in that song:  "...look on your face when we put the Lombardi trophy in our case..."  haha!  Awful, but funny.  K_dubya?

pate

Looking for my Chiefs to utterly destroy the Texans.  (My bank is in Texas, due to reasons God Wills This)...

As soon as these baguettes I am making are done, I will wander over to the neighbors with some beer and bread and watch the damn game.

GO CHIEFS!!!

pate

If the LAS VEGAS Raiders had won tonight, and the only two losses for the CHIEFS KINGDOM after we inevitably win the Super Bowl were from them, I would really have wondered how long of a list would be required to document the shit that was fixed...

https://youtu.be/L0lz3VIANyE

GO CHIEFS!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 22, 2020, 10:55:18 PM
If the LAS VEGAS Raiders had won tonight, and the only two losses for the CHIEFS KINGDOM after we inevitably win the Super Bowl were from them, I would really have wondered how long of a list would be required to document the shit that was fixed...

https://youtu.be/L0lz3VIANyE

GO CHIEFS!

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

There are only two things from KC: queers and steers. Oh no, wait. There’s just queers.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2020, 11:07:56 PM
There are only two things from KC: queers and steers. Oh no, wait. There’s just queers.

https://youtu.be/RKBYWyA3ZVE

Haters gonna hate, Doc!

-p

pate

I guess I missed this when it was announced (last month?):

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/11/17/nfl-pro-bowl-virtual-madden

I heard it mentioned on the news this morning that Patrick Mahomes will a starter in the pro-bowl.  I assume he will choose himself as his digital avatar/character on the EA Sportsball Madden NFL 21:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-pro-bowl-rosters-2020-patrick-mahomes-aaron-rodgers/pseo8frprrwo19xyf99buthc2

It would be really funny if he sucked at playing football on the console due to spending time ACTUALLY playing the game for real.  I can imagine the third-string quarterbacks of the league being good at the console gaming stuff.

It would also be funny, assuming that the option is there, for Mahomes to elect to play as some other now-retired quarterback that he liked as a kid or something.

Due to this wierdness, I may actually want to watch the Pro-Bowl this year.  Will they still virtually play in Hawaii in whichever virtual Hawaiian stadium they usually play in?

What if some |33+ haxors manage to use SolarWave (SolarWind's red-headed step-child) to frankenstein in a real cyber threat:

https://youtu.be/2M-n8EJAlY0

It would be like a virtual Black Sunday terrorist attack:  hell, I think that old game "Crimson Skies" used blimps;  so this shit could get real.  Well, virtually real anyway...

Nautical Shore.

-p

pate

GO CHIEFS!

Put "PAID" on the Bills!!!

-p

!  This post contains unsubstantiated implications/innuendos that Professional Sports are "fixed"

pate

Done deal, General Kaycee!

Super Bowl bound.

By the vagaries of how the NFL chooses the site for each year's Super Bowl, there is talk that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (fookin' queers!) will have home field advantage.  I do not see it that way as I imagine that locals do not get "first chance" at seats for the Super Bowl, but then we have never hosted one at Arrowhead:  where by county law associated with the building of the Stadium Complex Jackson County residents get a right to a certain portion of seats before any "outsiders" are able to buy tickets for any given event.

I have no clue how that would be handled for a post-season NFL game...  The Baseball mechanic would not necessarily apply as the World Series is played at the two participants respective home stadiums, and in the NFL the site is chosen in advance far before the respective teams playing are determined.

I imagine the Tampa Bay locals that would comprise the "home-team advantage" associated with the game cannot reasonably afford a ticket for a seat at the Super Bowl and it will be the normal crowd of disinterested rich folk attending for the sole purpose of taking Selfies for their Instagram/Twitter feeds...

I will say that I am disappointed that we are not going to face Green Bay in this one.  I think Green Bay would have been a more worthy opponent to defeat...

I suppose we will just have to content ourselves with the hanging at the mizzen of some low-life piratical types:  Justice must be Served.  It is the law, while not martial law it is maritime law.

GO CHIEFS!

pate

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2022, 09:55:26 PMhttps://www.thefixisin.net/
Get with the Program!

Dammit, I was hoping that would lead to a dark-web pirate stream of the game...

I notice that "thefixisin.net" says NOTHING about WWF/WWE pro-wrestling being fixed, which it is clearly not!  I have known since I was a small child that the Hulk/Andre the Giant nemesis/buddy development over the years was totally legit and stemmed mainly from their mutual appreciation of each other's athleticism.

Anyway, I doubt BozosPenis Head has the wit to keep the lid on this pro-sports fixing thing:  He can't even build a legitimate rocket to compete with Musk.  I think it had something to do with his obsession with the phallic design elements he insisted on in the design.

Nautical Shore.

Hopefully, theythe hobo elite are done with the woke-nonesense kneeling during the anthem thing;  which would seem a bit superflous with the half-white Quarterback of the KC Chiefs.  That dude is going to be the GOAT:  you can take that to the bank;  less my 25% cut!

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2022, 03:40:53 AMDammit, I was hoping that would lead to a dark-web pirate stream of the game...

I notice that "thefixisin.net" says NOTHING about WWF/WWE pro-wrestling being fixed, which it is clearly not!  I have known since I was a small child that the Hulk/Andre the Giant nemesis/buddy development over the years was totally legit and stemmed mainly from their mutual appreciation of each other's athleticism.

Anyway, I doubt BozosPenis Head has the wit to keep the lid on this pro-sports fixing thing:  He can't even build a legitimate rocket to compete with Musk.  I think it had something to do with his obsession with the phallic design elements he insisted on in the design.

Nautical Shore.

Hopefully, theythe hobo elite are done with the woke-nonesense kneeling during the anthem thing;  which would seem a bit superflous with the half-white Quarterback of the KC Chiefs.  That dude is going to be the GOAT:  you can take that to the bank;  less my 25% cut!

-p

He EXPLICITLY points out that professional wrestling is entertainment (same legal term the other professional sports use- look at the back of your ticket.) In that case not really fixed but choreographed spectacle of athleticism and drama. Nobody (hopefully) bets on modern day wrasslin. But unlike WWF,WWE,NWA, whatever the people think others aren't fixed and an actual contest. That is his whole point. And not that 'all' are fixed but manipulated for the benefit of the leagues, advertisers, and gamblers (depending on the sport and locations.) We can see with the MLB changing rules, balls, etc to get ratings. So too much of a stretch to think certain games wouldn't be? 

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 16, 2022, 08:38:35 AMHe EXPLICITLY points out that professional wrestling is entertainment (same legal term the other professional sports use- look at the back of your ticket.) In that case not really fixed but choreographed spectacle of athleticism and drama. Nobody (hopefully) bets on modern day wrasslin. But unlike WWF,WWE,NWA, whatever the people think others aren't fixed and an actual contest. That is his whole point. And not that 'all' are fixed but manipulated for the benefit of the leagues, advertisers, and gamblers (depending on the sport and locations.) We can see with the MLB changing rules, balls, etc to get ratings. So too much of a stretch to think certain games wouldn't be? 

MLB?  THey haven't "fixed" a game since the 1919 World Series, and Pete Rose was wrongfully barred from the Hall of Fame.

I think Major League Baseball is as pure as both the wind-driven snow and the WWF/WWE/NWA sporting associations.

Soccer, Hockey, and now the Football are suspect because theythe hobo elite allow No-Decision Tie Games which is clearly of benefit to the disreputable Sports Books.

I just looked at the titles at https://www.thefixisin.net/ and did not actually read the articles/books, Apogees

Does he also speak of Mafia connections?  They had to go legit after the stupid grocery store pizzeria thing back in the '70s.

https://themobmuseum.org/blog/kansas-city-connection/

Perhaps this was the route?

Nautical Shore.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2022, 07:24:47 PMMLB?  THey haven't "fixed" a game since the 1919 World Series, and Pete Rose was wrongfully barred from the Hall of Fame.

I think Major League Baseball is as pure as both the wind-driven snow and the WWF/WWE/NWA sporting associations.

Soccer, Hockey, and now the Football are suspect because theythe hobo elite allow No-Decision Tie Games which is clearly of benefit to the disreputable Sports Books.

I just looked at the titles at https://www.thefixisin.net/ and did not actually read the articles/books, Apogees

Does he also speak of Mafia connections?  They had to go legit after the stupid grocery store pizzeria thing back in the '70s.

https://themobmuseum.org/blog/kansas-city-connection/

Perhaps this was the route?

Nautical Shore.

-p
I haven't read either, but heard some interviews and seen news. Idk if true, but, like all human enterprises likely corrupted. Doesn't mean not fun!

albrecht

There is a theory. I'm not sure if it has been proven. In that legalized sports gambling, especially when done online or in a connected system (maybe, sort of like our parimutuel betting on horses) would help curb 'fixing' as bets can be tracked and statistical anomalies identified: why did one person bet so much? Why did bets go against a clear favorite? Why does one party seem to win all the time?

I don't know but there is a theory and now with many places now in the US taking bets making we will see. Certainly I see the argument that when 'underground' betting could cause fixing more easily.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2022, 02:18:13 PMThere is a theory. I'm not sure if it has been proven. In that legalized sports gambling, especially when done online or in a connected system (maybe, sort of like our parimutuel betting on horses) would help curb 'fixing' as bets can be tracked and statistical anomalies identified: why did one person bet so much? Why did bets go against a clear favorite? Why does one party seem to win all the time?

I don't know but there is a theory and now with many places now in the US taking bets making we will see. Certainly I see the argument that when 'underground' betting could cause fixing more easily.

What was the line on tonight's Sunday Night Football game?  It certainly doesn't seem to be going the way of the SuperBowl LV game.

Delicious.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on October 02, 2022, 07:19:04 PMWhat was the line on tonight's Sunday Night Football game?  It certainly doesn't seem to be going the way of the SuperBowl LV game.

Delicious.

-p

I don't know what line was. But, yeah, syndicates usually wait to big games for the big stuff. But, I think, not sure, the real money is made in not the big games- which cause too much wild betting and also scrutiny. Like elections- look to down-ballot stuff, local, bond elections, and so on for the 'fix.' Who gets the contracts to repave or move trash? Some interesting zoning changes? And so on. I think a mistake is to go for the longshots or the yuugge move but money made in the small stuff and aggregate and compound interest.

Fruitdriller

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2022, 09:13:27 PMaggregate and compound interest.

.tseretni

Serotini sounds like a lasagna pasta. Let's rock.

You cannot view this attachment.

Was good for on today after I talked with/to my team of lawyers (ACTUAL LAWYER INTEGER COUNT: (Clas. It's not for class—it's for [CLASSIFIED].) And I saw the following preceding post in an unusual way. And I thought, "that's funny, I thought I was the only one going to do that."

I wish I could get a job, Sir. You know, time was, getting a job in this country used to be privilege. Now, things are going so bad, perfectly good crackers are giving white people jobs away! It's a freaking mess.

Also I'd love to answer more about some of the jokes in Crimea/Floridian Tears'tseretni\Novel_Battlespace_Arenas that aren't so funny but honestly if they didn't think things were funny over there in the first place, that's probably what they're getting shot in the head for now.

Let's change cameras. I wish. I'm still trying to figure out how to give up YouTube before breakfast, everyday, starting tonight, and for the rest of my life.

Can you imagine if cannabis were still illegal? I'd be swimming in doe D.o.E. dough!!!