• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

stevenotero

Quote from: eddie dean on August 20, 2015, 07:01:02 PM
Rookie linemen = hurt QB.  Now I know why P. Manning didn't play last week. LG & LT for the broncos O-line are both rookies!
Zack Martin was a rookie last year, and he ended up being an ALL PRO as a rookie. So.. it just depends if they're worth a shit or not lol

Eddie Coyle

Warren Sapp was at the rookie symposium because Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth were busy.

eddie dean

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 24, 2015, 01:46:26 PM
  Warren Sapp was at the rookie symposium because Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth were busy.

Sapp didn't learn much from that symposium. He forgot to bring a fall guy when he was cruzing for hookers on Van Buren St.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: eddie dean on August 24, 2015, 02:30:40 PM
Sapp didn't learn much from that symposium. He forgot to bring a fall guy when he went cruzing for hookers on Van Buren St.

Chris Carter has a look on his face when Sapp is sitting there that says "See that fool? That nigga my fall guy, ya dig?"

That imbeciles like Carter and Sapp found employment via ESPN and NFL Network should make every person going to broadcasting school demand a refund.

Juan

Jocks on the air anger educated journalists only slightly less than Chelsea Clinton landing that big job with NBC.

chefist

Quote from: Juan on August 24, 2015, 04:21:43 PM
Jocks on the air anger educated journalists only slightly less than Chelsea Clinton landing that big job with NBC.

There are still educated journalists left?

eddie dean

Week 3 of the preseason starts today. Most of the starters will get significant playing time this week.

Lilith

Quote from: eddie dean on August 28, 2015, 05:16:45 PM
Week 3 of the preseason starts today. Most of the starters will get significant playing time this week.

GO BILLS!!!!!

b_dubb

Educated journalists are unemployed or working as car salesmen. Beauty pageant runner ups are on air commentators on Fox News provided they were a pencil skirt and show cleavage.

jazmunda

Eddie our teams are playing each other this week. How cute. Not knowing much about this game of gridiron I will imagine that my team is a Barbie doll and yours is Ken and they are making out. Naked.

eddie dean

A new episode of The NFL Football Fan Podcast  comes your way tonight!

When:
5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern

Where:
Live stream & chat here
www.ufoship.com/chat

Call:
623-242-2278

Anyone can join & it's free!
http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2015/en/group?groupID=77354

The Pool name is:  Bellgab - NFL Podcast
Password is: bellgab

Weekly pool is for regular season games.
Week 1 of the NFL season starts Sept 10 so you still have plenty of time to sign up and play!
(Listen tonight for more details.)

We hope you can join us!

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on August 29, 2015, 10:48:23 AM
Eddie our teams are playing each other this week. How cute. Not knowing much about this game of gridiron I will imagine that my team is a Barbie doll and yours is Ken and they are making out. Naked.

Sick bastard!
Glad to see you back Jaz

eddie dean

Quote from: gabrielle on August 29, 2015, 04:34:22 PM
Go Bills Go!

They looked great today beating the steelers. 43-19.
they are a contender in AFC East this year. should be fun to watch

gabrielle

Quote from: eddie dean on August 29, 2015, 05:16:18 PM
They looked great today beating the steelers. 43-19.
they are a contender in AFC East this year. should be fun to watch

Mwahahhhaaaaaa.....

Eddie Coyle

Adults referring to Calvin Johnson as "Megatron" need to be hit by a Japanese bullet train.

starrmtn001

Quote from: eddie dean on August 29, 2015, 11:01:46 PM
New episode is avaliable here

Thanks for listening
That was quite fun Eddie.  I still don't know samsquanch about football, but I'm sure you and all of the football people here will "tutor" me in Saturday night chat. ;D

Ms. C

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 30, 2015, 04:41:42 PM
That was quite fun Eddie.  I still don't know samsquanch about football, but I'm sure you and all of the football people here will "tutor" me in Saturday night chat. ;D
Same here, thanks Eddie and Curtis.

For this weeks installment of Dead Wrong In Public, I offer the following:

We know several things about this year's 49ers, and can surmise another.

We know it's a make or break year for Kaepernick.  We know they are going to suck.  We know a main reason they will suck is their (very) Offensive Line.

Because the O-Line will be terrible, it's going to be very unlikely Kaepernick will have that breakout year.

If they can get a package of First and Second Round picks and maybe a good young player for him from someone, they should do it - especially with him being Harbaugh's guy.  Other offers considered.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 30, 2015, 09:02:32 PM
For this weeks installment of Dead Wrong In Public, I offer the following:

We know several things about this year's 49ers, and can surmise another.

We know it's a make or break year for Kaepernick.  We know they are going to suck.  We know a main reason they will suck is their (very) Offensive Line.

Because the O-Line will be terrible, it's going to be very unlikely Kaepernick will have that breakout year.

If they can get a package of First and Second Round picks and maybe a good young player for him from someone, they should do it.  Other offers considered.
I'll be taking you word for it Paper*Boy. ;)