• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150807 - Travis Walton, Abductee - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 07, 2015, 09:07:07 PM

Scully

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 07, 2015, 10:10:28 PM
Gawd...who names a town Snowflake? sheesh

According to Travis' book it's a combination of the names of the two people who started the settlement of Snowflake.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 07, 2015, 10:13:51 PM
Dang i cant wait 4 the day my town haz a stop lite😊 an electricity😒
With urban blight not far behind.  Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Scully on August 07, 2015, 10:17:53 PM
According to Travis' book it's a combination of the names of the two people who started the settlement of Snowflake.

Ah...okay...thanks Scully.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: maren on August 07, 2015, 10:15:41 PM
And plumbing?
plumbing here iz sent in2 lava tubez by most. Itz a alternative power an livin community. But yah cify water woud B GREAT!! we hav catchment tanjz😀

Catops

Walton's book Fire in the Sky is well-written and answers a lot of the common questions people have.  The edition I got out of the library has several appendixes about the lie detector tests, Phil Klass, etc.

Herbn-Legend

City not cify an tankz not tangz. Cookin dinner😝

boxman

If I was in his shoes I would have run towards the "craft" as well.

RoseGirl

Quote from: boxman on August 07, 2015, 10:20:57 PM
If I was in his shoes I would have run towards the "craft" as well.

oh you would not! oye

Stranger929

Quote from: maren on August 07, 2015, 10:12:19 PM
I seem to remember him being more reticent -- he'd answer questions just fine, but tonight he's just downright chatty.  Anybody agree?

Agreed. He's opened up a lot since Art's last interview with him. He's doing the lecture/convention circuit now I believe.

WhiteCrow

I'm a kook... Thanks Travis...

Why do you hate White Crow?

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 07, 2015, 10:18:07 PM
With urban blight not far behind.  Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
im on a volcano that wil blow again. My town wil b destroyed long b4 Mcdonaldz or walmart R ALLOWED HERE😎

ShayP

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 07, 2015, 10:23:29 PM
im on a volcano that wil blow again. My town wil b destroyed long b4 Mcdonaldz or walmart R ALLOWED HERE😎

That's not a pleasant thought man!  :-\

maren

Quote from: Stranger929 on August 07, 2015, 10:22:25 PM
Agreed. He's opened up a lot since Art's last interview with him. He's doing the lecture/convention circuit now I believe.

Wow -- that's quite a difference!  I couldn't believe it's been around 40 years -- maybe he's figuring what the hell.  Hope he's happy -- what an experience (and post traumatic stress, no doubt)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 07, 2015, 10:23:29 PM
Oh!  Well then, never mind. ;D

centaurie

Phones: Well not everyone is going to have a Polycom SE 225 in their home. Only hard wire we have here is in the kitchen rest are cordless and I think most homes in the US would be like that. Don't even have enough phone jacks in homes these days.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ShayP on August 07, 2015, 10:24:12 PM
That's not a pleasant thought man!  :-\
we gota deal with that evryday here  we hav 100 earthquakez a week here 1 of them wil set it off. Just life 😀

Noorynoid

Quote from: maren on August 07, 2015, 10:25:36 PM
Wow -- that's quite a difference!  I couldn't believe it's been around 40 years -- maybe he's figuring what the hell.  Hope he's happy -- what an experience (and post traumatic stress, no doubt)

I've never doubted him over the years, if he's varied the story of what happened I have never noticed it.

ShayP

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 07, 2015, 10:27:32 PM
we gota deal with that evryday here  we hav 100 earthquakez a week here 1 of them wil set it off. Just life 😀

Damn.  Well...at least you have methods to stay "relaxed."   ;) ;D