• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150805 - Flat Earth Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

Catops

The doctor did great job staying sane and grounded in the face of an idiot attack live on air.  Let's give him a hand!  Yay science!

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on August 05, 2015, 11:29:35 PM
You know, "John" could well be Zippy the Pinhead. Or else we are for listening to his stream of bullshit.

Zippy would make more sense

popple

Quote from: doctor weird on August 05, 2015, 11:29:19 PM
are we sure "Jon" isn't Dallas Thompson? of Hollow earth fame?

Maaaaaybe! Hopefully some people from the flat earth forums can call in and identify him.

trostol

only problem now is...this is open lines twice in a week's time on not normal open lines night..

Noorynoid

Quote from: ONeill on August 05, 2015, 11:29:50 PM
This "John" guy must be a troll, he's sitting there laughing his ass off.  Seriously, no one can be that stupid, not even Falkie.

And a very poor troll to boot!

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 05, 2015, 11:28:49 PM
We should do a Kickstarer campaign to raise money for a reward fund to out John.

Make that a 'bounty' and I'm kicking in.

Claudius

Quote from: ONeill on August 05, 2015, 11:29:50 PM
This "John" guy must be a troll, he's sitting there laughing his ass off.  Seriously, no one can be that stupid, not even Falkie.
Have you spoken to many mentally ill people? This seems rational to some of the stuff I've heard here on the streets of Denver.

I really would like if Art could have Hoagie call in on something like this for 30 minutes. Hoagie vs John would have been great. Smarmy fight.

sydtron

Goddamn Shit on an apple stick!!!!   Wow!!   I do hope that Dr. comes back for a space show.  He sounds so intelligent!!!!.     He is going to go cry himself to sleep now.  God knows I would!!

cljohnston108

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on August 05, 2015, 11:27:08 PM
" Never wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
"You can't awaken someone who is pretending to be asleep."

ADG12311990

Quote from: Claudius on August 05, 2015, 11:26:38 PM
Jon on the left Professor on right

Jon wanted to remain anonymous, but was fine with sharing a photo of himself? How odd....

Herbn-Legend

This show iz so bad KILLED MY HIGH😔😨😔😱

brujo

Quote from: gabrielle on August 05, 2015, 11:29:39 PM
Dr. Grindlay.....must be very very kind.   I would so very much like to hear him speak of his other interests.  Only Art could do it justice.

I agree.

He seems like a very patient man and a good teacher.

Quote from: doctor weird on August 05, 2015, 11:29:19 PM
are we sure "Jon" isn't Dallas Thompson? of Hollow earth fame?

He says he has only been a flat earther for 6 months. My guess after an unfortunate accident involving a microwave left on with the door open. Poor guy.

Quote from: Baron Landscape on August 05, 2015, 11:28:31 PM
I think I badly want to slap the guy on the left

The Jon pic is obviously a selfie. That might be a first for Art guests.

Quote from: trostol on August 05, 2015, 11:30:28 PM
only problem now is...this is open lines twice in a week's time on not normal open lines night..
My concern too. I kind of want a guest for Friday. Open lines with Madman at least.

Coz

These flat earth people are really scary.

Yeesh.

NoMoreNoory

All reminded me of the Ken Hamm/Bill Nye debate.
'There is a book....'

Let's get a young earth creationist on, Art. Or maybe an advocate for intelligent design. Give Noory a call, Redacted, see if he's busy.

Quote from: DarthAsceticis on August 05, 2015, 11:25:19 PM
If you ever want to hear a fact based argument vs "belief" based argument, you are getting a crash course tonight. I am enjoying it, thought it is frustrating...but it is entertainment after all. As ridiculous as Jon is. You certainly wont find anything so heated and different on C2C. It certainly is not "snorey".

The constant nearly rude sarcasm from Jon is pretty childish. It is obvious he was never taught manners or civil debate. He frankly sounds like many "tolerant" far leftists I have dealt with over the years, being fairly intolerant himself from what I have heard. As well, everytime Jon states an OPINION he never has a fact to back it up and any fact mentioned to prove him wrong are said to be fake and false information.

Also, a lot of the comments I read on this site really need to be toned down. There is no need for cussing and rudeness. Just because it is "the internet" is no EXCUSE to act rude and insulting. You can articulate an opinion without cussing and harshness. I really wish people would not act different just because they are behind a keyboard. From the looks of it, most people are just here to make jokes and find something to complain about.

Oh his politics seems liberal alright, on one of his video he throws in all kinds of insults towards the right....

boxman

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 05, 2015, 11:29:35 PM
+1
We dont know if this is the result of new producer. It might even be why the other producer was replaced.
But if she is the one responsible, then something has to be done.

eddie dean

Quote from: saucerlike on August 05, 2015, 11:28:00 PM
I don't care when or how it happened.  Comedy gold.

Totally agree.
Great show tonight!
Just look at the page count so far

Juan Cena

Quote from: popple on August 05, 2015, 11:28:42 PM
Hoagie could have figured out how to hang up the phone on Jon half an hour ago.

"I'm flattered" - Jon

RCH loves to hear the sound of his own voice, so that's a negative.

Claudius

Let's be honest this is all that is going on inside of Jon's head...

chefist

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 05, 2015, 11:32:16 PM
All reminded me of the Ken Hamm/Bill Nye debate.
'There is a book....'

Let's get a young earth creationist on, Art. Or maybe an advocate for intelligent design, give Noory a call, Redacted, see if he's busy.
LOVE SEEING YOU POST HERE! THANK YOU SIR!

After the break, Jon proves that air does not exist