• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:30:16 PM
Good for you for making it. I'm just badly, badly addicted. Now you know why I've never called the Gabcast, it would be like Dave's interview with Shirley Maclaine.

i smoked real cigs for 11 years, switched to e cigs November of 2013 and i havent smoked an e cig since april, its possible  :)

trostol

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:31:43 PM
Long dank memes that melt steel beams? JUST LIKE THAT WHOOOOOO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_WYo4sVg8

I'm Ric Flair! The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!

Sean92008

Am I right, I haven't heard the screaming lady yet. 

I'm tired of this movie commercial...  I guess Hercules is a god-pusher.  BuyMovie.net?  Eh, bad commercials from a movie company?  Movies must suck.

lrgmnky

Quote from: Morgus on August 03, 2015, 11:32:19 PM
Roku probably has a TuneIn app, my two smart TVs do as well as my blu-ray player, so it seems to be a very common app for smart internet devices...
If you make a TuneIn account and save favorite stations you can login on all devices with a TuneIn app and play your favorite stations including the Dark Matter Network.

Roku does indeed have  a TuneIn app.  I just wish there was one for the PS4.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 11:28:48 PM
My father and I have tried to convince my mother of this for 20 years.  She wants none of it.  She's quit many times before for a year or more at a time (she didn't smoke for 5 years in the 80s) but something happens and she always goes back to the Marlboros.  At this point I've given up.  I mean, there's only so much an adult child can do for their parent.  It is what it is, I guess.

my grandmother (a respiratory therapist) stopped smoking for several years in the 80s and started again because she saw a coupon for cigarettes in a magazine.  unreal.  she still lived to be 84, though, with zero respiratory issues.  50 years of smoking.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:31:32 PM
Yes, TuneIn is on Roku. I listen live on my TV all the time.
That is awesome! I am looking for the channel now. Thank you!

I want someone to bring up the Arkansas school that had the 45 kids and EMTs feint and show signs of radiation poisoning. Art had a show on it with Joyce Murphy 2 11 97 if I am correct. Really cool show and hard to find info on it. A show about experimentation on citizens would be amazing.

Eugene M Rosa

Art thinks we have definitive proof of what happened on 9/11??? Is he serious? Wow........good thing he rushed that caller off the phone to get back to hearing about definitive Shadow People stories and some delusional woman who believes premonitions were confirmed because she won a bowling alley raffle.   ::)

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:31:43 PM
Long dank memes that melt steel beams? JUST LIKE THAT WHOOOOOO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_WYo4sVg8

That may be the greatest thing I've ever seen.  ;D

I would think the majority of horrible decisions I've made in my life have come from my trying to emulate Ric Flair but at the same time, that's where most of the best ones came from too.

chefist

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:34:46 PM
my grandmother (a respiratory therapist) stopped smoking for several years in the 80s and started again because she saw a coupon for cigarettes in a magazine.  unreal.  she still lived to be 84, though, with zero respiratory issues.  50 years of smoking.

so what you are saying is that I can keep going without risk of hair growing on my palms?

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2015, 11:33:02 PM
I'm Ric Flair! The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!
Tony Shivaone and his son do sports and traffic here in Atalanta now. (Unsolicited side note.)

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:25:43 PM
It is the second adaptation of the original story. It didn't ..."clique" until she mentioned it. Thing From Another World, Horror Express, and Carptenter's The Thing and The Thing Prequel.

Christopher Lee is my hero. What are your favorite pictures of his?

Oh geez.  Where to start?  There are so many.  Of course The Wicker Man would probably be at the top of my list.  The Devil Rides Out, The Gorgon, Rasputin,  The City of The Dead aka Horror Hotel, The Dracula films of course.

Cheesiest guilty pleasure starring Lee would be Howling 2: Your Sister Is  A Werewolf or alt. title Stirba, Werewolf Bitch.  With the abundantly well-endowed Sybil Danning.

Acting in other films other than horror.  Love the Musketeers films and love his appearances in the Rings films as well as Star Wars.  He's about the only thing I like in the 3 Star Wars films that came out around 2000.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:30:16 PM
Good for you for making it. I'm just badly, badly addicted. Now you know why I've never called the Gabcast, it would be like Dave's interview with Shirley Maclaine.

believe me when i tell you, i love smoking and miss it dearly.  i would never look down on someone for failing to quit or altogether choosing not to.  nothing better than a blend 27 with a cup of coffee.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:35:26 PM
That is awesome! I am looking for the channel now. Thank you!

I want someone to bring up the Arkansas school that had the 45 kids and EMTs feint and show signs of radiation poisoning. Art had a show on it with Joyce Murphy 2 11 97 if I am correct. Really cool show and hard to find info on it. A show about experimentation on citizens would be amazing.

Most definitely, experimentation on citizens is in my top 10 as far as shows I want to hear.

To diminish the side effects of chemo therapy I recommend a dose of Farley.....

ItsOver

Quote from: Spinner on August 03, 2015, 11:35:40 PM
Once again, Leo Ashcraft's Dark Matter News rock!
It is pretty damn good.  Interesting voice, delivery, and news.

Pumamama

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on August 03, 2015, 11:35:45 PM
Art thinks we have definitive proof of what happened on 9/11??? Is he serious? Wow........good thing he rushed that caller off the phone to get back to hearing about definitive Shadow People stories and some delusional woman who believes premonitions were confirmed because she won a bowling alley raffle.   ::)

:D :D :D :D :D

Sean92008

OK, telling the guys to turn an ad down on this program is the equivalent of telling a Dungeons And Dragons tournament that there's a girl in a bathing suit across the street giving out free kisses...  Maybe not.  Maybe telling a D&D tournament that somebody's mother is on the phone in the lobby.

Weird analogy, but I stand by it.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 11:35:58 PM
That may be the greatest thing I've ever seen.  ;D

I would think the majority of horrible decisions I've made in my life have come from my trying to emulate Ric Flair but at the same time, that's where most of the one best ones came from too.

Wooo Nation is a GREAT podcast! Listen to it! So much fun!

George Noory just made a big deal of how he hasn't ever raised prices for Coast Insiders on C2C.  What an underhanded hack.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert on August 03, 2015, 11:30:40 PM
I like the fact that there's a flame war.  Makes it mess likely I'll get kicked out for some indiscretion because I'll benefit comparatively.  OTOH, it didn't help once when I got kicked off a forum for having a message cross (delayed due to my connecting via UUCP) w a moderator's warning to a couple of other people to stop discussing something -- and all I did was barely mention it that once.  That was one of the female-dominated forums.

But in general it's like the benefit of being in a high crime area: that the police will be less likely to hassle you.

this man knows how to properly use a forum.  welcome to bellgab.  post often.

boxman

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 03, 2015, 11:37:37 PM
George Noory just made a big deal of how he hasn't ever raised prices for Coast Insiders on C2C.  What an underhanded hack.
Seriously??? And yet he dares to claim he does not play dirty games...