• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

R.I.P BellGab User Thread....

Started by chefist, July 29, 2015, 06:48:07 PM

chefist

I thought maybe we could devote a thread to those we have lost recently, and over the years...SR-71, Casio and all their iterations...they were not the first, nor the last...

Chine

I remember SR 71 from a couple of years back. He was banned? I remember he always created new threads that drove MV crazy.

chefist

Yes, I lurked for a few years before I joined back in April...I remember his posts...when I actually started posting in April of this year, the was on...then he posted as RS-71...then after several nasty posts...POOF...gone again...

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2015, 06:54:33 PM

Now Jackstar you had been banned at one point, correct? Would you consider yourself rehabilitated?  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 29, 2015, 06:56:38 PM
Now Jackstar you had been banned at one point, correct? Would you consider yourself rehabilitated?  :D

I have been banned one thousand, three hundred and forty-two times, and every single time, I was more innocent than the time before.

Chine

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2015, 06:58:10 PM
I have been banned one thousand, three hundred and forty-two times, and every single time, I was more innocent than the time before.

Ahahaha.

chefist

Oh absolutely! What was the longest stretch of time you have gone without being banned? What was the shortest time before getting banned?

starrmtn001

So, the time before, you were less innocent?  Wait (getting paper and a pencil), I'll get back to you on this.

Rehabilitated... I'm not sure I know what that word means...  To me it's just a made-up bullshit word so young fellahs like yourself can put on a suit and have a job.  Why don't you ask Jackstar what you really want to know.  Is he sorry for those terrible things he did?

I'm not sure the guy I think is banned is really banned. If he was, I still wouldn't mention him here, because he'd take pride in being mentioned. won't even give him that.

There was the recent great unbanning, so if you show up here again, that's a pattern.

chefist

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 29, 2015, 07:02:51 PM
Rehabilitated... I'm not sure I know what that word means...  To me it's just a made-up bullshit word so young fellahs like yourself can put on a suit and have a job.  Why don't you ask Jackstar what you really want to know.  Is he sorry for those terrible things he did?

...because I'm pretty sure I know what he would say...and this is a completely tongue in cheek thread to have some fun...not the DOC... :)

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 29, 2015, 07:00:41 PM
Oh absolutely! What was the longest stretch of time you have gone without being banned?

I don't have access to these data points, and I've already burned my diary. MV may be able to remember some of these technical details.

What was the shortest time before getting banned?

Less than five minutes.

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 29, 2015, 06:48:07 PM
I thought maybe we could devote a thread to those we have lost recently, and over the years...SR-71, Casio and all their iterations...they were not the first, nor the last...

Not to derail 🚎 == and I will put this back on the rails when I'm done == 🚌 ... but I think you're help is direly needed to rescue RCH from the gathering wolves. Please don't make him our Cecil the lion.

Jackstar

Why don't you ask Jackstar what you really want to know.  Is he sorry for those terrible things he did?

I've done nothing wrong. What are you implying?

chefist

Quote from: ASC on July 29, 2015, 07:02:54 PM
I'm not sure the guy I think is banned is really banned. If he was, I still wouldn't mention him here, because he'd take pride in being mentioned. won't even give him that.

There was the recent great unbanning, so if you show up here again, that's a pattern.

This is a good post...yes, there are probably some out there that people don't even want to mention as their mere presence was that negative...

bateman

Quote from: Chine on July 29, 2015, 06:51:18 PM
I remember SR 71 from a couple of years back. He was banned? I remember he always created new threads that drove MV crazy.

My favorite thread of his was entitled "Do Art like pizza?" I believe that was the last straw.

onan

Quote from: bateman on July 29, 2015, 07:09:04 PM
My favorite thread of his was entitled "Do Art like pizza?" I believe that was the last straw.

He claimed to be a pilot. I was always taken aback by his style of writing. And by style I mean no style... at all. But he called into the Gabcast. His speech was much better than his writing.

Quote from: Jackstar on July 29, 2015, 07:06:58 PM

I've done nothing wrong. What are you implying?

Oh, surely you must recognize that (slightly reworded) quote..

(Yes, I.do...  And stop calling me Shirley.)

And they call you "Red" because you're Irish?    :P

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 29, 2015, 07:14:38 PM
(Yes, I.do...  And stop calling me Shirley.)

Did you have the fish or the chicken?   ::)

Chine

Quote from: Treading Water on July 29, 2015, 07:15:22 PM
And they call you "Red" because you're Irish?    :P

Treading!  ;D Hey there!

What about women? Have there been many women banned?

chefist

Quote from: Chine on July 29, 2015, 07:20:05 PM
Treading!  ;D Hey there!

I think that there has been...MV mentioned a "Lena"?? It could have been a male, not for sure...Lena loved Alex Jones....definitely deserves a spot on the RIP Thread....

Art_s Farts

Quote from: Chine on July 29, 2015, 07:20:05 PM
Treading!  ;D Hey there!

Lilly and her billion reincarnations

onan

Quote from: chefist on July 29, 2015, 07:22:17 PM
I think that there has been...MV mentioned a "Lena"?? It could have been a male, not for sure...Lena loved Alex Jones....definitely deserves a spot on the RIP Thread....

Lena wasn't banned. Lena left by choice.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1058

chefist

Quote from: onan on July 29, 2015, 07:23:05 PM
Lena wasn't banned. Lena left by choice.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1058

Ahhh there you go! Kinda of a self imposed exile or BellGabbian suicide...very interesting...

Art_s Farts

Johnny. Dave's first alias on Bellgab. He was one and done. (He was not banned, he just re-registered as gnoory)