• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Windows 10

Started by Juan, July 29, 2015, 04:22:44 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on May 29, 2019, 04:52:29 PM
Ha!  From the classhic Jorch collection.

I'll bet George totally cucked that guy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Liberace! on May 29, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

For reasons I can't quite understand I have been sent still shots from the 'home video' that was shot..

Objectively, quite impressive.  :o

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on May 29, 2019, 05:32:43 PM
At first glance, yes.  However, this man did not let g come between him and his girlfriend.  Which g always does.  So, I would call this a mini-cuck.  G should be ashamed of himself, honestly.  What kind of man goes around randomly hugging other men's girlfriends??  Is he really so desperate to build that kind of image?  Surely he is not at his most profitable as a sex object.  If I were a man and wanted to see g, I would not bring my gf.   She would go if she wanted, but I would not have anything to do with it.   G acts inappropriate. 

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 29, 2019, 06:52:52 PM
For reasons I can't quite understand I have been sent still shots from the 'home video' that was shot..

Objectively, quite impressive.  :o
"The 'home video'"?  Oh, do tell us, PUD!

Quote from: 14 on May 28, 2019, 03:01:15 PM
I'm not sure brig is "people" and as for you, well...  And Azz's language often mimics brig's.
I can guarantee you, theONE you are talking about is not brig.

Jojo

It was her.  It was in BG 2018.

WOTR

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 30, 2019, 12:54:51 PM
I can guarantee you, theONE you are talking about is not brig.
It seems as though there is some kind of code in there... Some hidden meaning- something that you are trying to tell us?

Quote from: WOTR on May 30, 2019, 09:39:28 PM
It seems as though there is some kind of code in there...

Thank you for bringing us back to the purpose of this thread, which is that the code in Windows 10 is full of spyware.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 30, 2019, 09:43:44 PM
Thank you for bringing us back to the purpose of this thread, which is that the code in Windows 10 is full of spyware.
And bloatware, and is the biggest piece of crap software produced by any entity to date...

Quote from: WOTR on May 31, 2019, 10:15:06 PM
And bloatware, and is the biggest piece of crap software produced by any entity to date...

I wouldn't go that far.  I have an early version of W10 which I run in VM when I need to run a Windows program.  It seems okay to me, but with the spyware it's just a non-starter.  Maybe it got bloated later on.  That would not surprise me, Microsoft trying to corral users into a walled garden of programs like Google and Apple.

Jojo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 04, 2019, 03:17:01 AM

It was nice to be able to delete downloaded stuff (clean out files) while in the middle of attaching one.  Do other systems allow that?

Yorkshire pud

Say what you really mean damn you!!

Corona Kitty

Windows 10 is such a piece of shit. I've been experiencing so much non sense with the system as of late. The first issues happened perhaps 4 months ago.. then picked up again more recent.

I noticed on my shit Alienware PC, the USB inputs would stop working after about 10 mins of use from let's say... A mouse or wireless keyboard. I learned that there is a way around this. I just think god damn, come on Microsoft.

Yorkshire pud

This is someone's answer to the update crap that afflicts win 10 computers..I know it's face value and no offence is intended. But this is what MS is banking on...They couldn't care less about solving a problem they created.

Windows 10 update broke my computer? that you are following in Microsoft Community.

QuoteYes a couple months later, after researching, i found that all i had to do was reinstall windows. Go to the Microsoft Windows Download site, and get a memory stick (8GB minimum) and download windows 10 installer to the memory stick. Obviously, you will need to use a different computer to do this. Then put the memory stick into yoyr computer, start it, and ebter the BIOS by hitting one of tge F-keys. Once in BIOS, nake the USB drive the 1st read the computer makes. Then restart your computer & windows installer should start automatically...install it as if it is a blank disk. You will lose all previously saved data. When it asks you for the product key, click "I don't have one". And voila, Windows 10 is back up.

Now before you reinstall, if you take your gard drive out, you can connect it to another computer via SATA-USB adapter. They are about $12-17 at Best Buy. You can then go through it as if it were a memory stick. Transfer all files you want to keep, to whatever media of choice. Then proceed with reinstalling.

Hope this helps, and Good Luck!!!

Jojo

Quote from: username on June 08, 2019, 09:10:25 PM
Windows 10 is such a piece of shit. I've been experiencing so much non sense with the system as of late. The first issues happened perhaps 4 months ago.. then picked up again more recent.

I noticed on my shit Alienware PC, the USB inputs would stop working after about 10 mins of use from let's say... A mouse or wireless keyboard. I learned that there is a way around this. I just think god damn, come on Microsoft.
Oooooo, I recently added a USB mouse.  Well, let me see if remove it fixes videos!  That would be great.

AZZERAE

Jesus dude, my latest update has crapped out for the sixth time today.

Jojo

Any idea why videos time out halfway through?

Happens on all search engines.
Happens with or without the USB in use.
Happens on most videos much of the time.  Especially You Tube.
Happens when no other devices are in use in the home.
Happens all times of day and night.

HELP!

With my non Windows 10 devices, this was not an issue.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sixteen on June 21, 2019, 12:14:52 AM

HELP!

Defrag and report back.

TROLL

HELP!

Try touching your nose with the index finger of your left hand, while spinning counter clockwise, three times.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on June 21, 2019, 11:18:30 AM
Defrag and report back.
Yes, I did that a while back when you mentioned it.  The device is pretty new, but defragging did take a while.  Then I set it to weekly.  After reading your post, I defragged again tonite.  It only took a second.  I reset it to daily.  At the moment, all is well...

Videos are so important, often just for music.  I do binaural beats for sleep and everything, and You Tube for self-help physical therapy after a car crash a few years ago.  Even the cat likes entertainment on my long work shifts.  Hope this works.  At least the sleep music is going fine now.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 22, 2019, 01:20:36 AM

Videos are so important, often just for music.
Downloading streaming video(then playback via a free media player) is also an option. Especially important with all the disappearing videos

Jojo

Defrag and report back.
Still happening about halfway through, and sooner if I hop around.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 22, 2019, 05:56:10 PM
Downloading streaming video(then playback via a free media player) is also an option. Especially important with all the disappearing videos
Thanks, that's an interesting idea. And yeah, I got all the names and most of the faces of the Sandy Hook victims.  For the couple of years this device lasts...

Epaphroditus

HELP!

You Tube stuttering issues are generally related to browser cache settings , change to clear everytime you close the browser .

Jojo

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 23, 2019, 12:19:19 AM
You Tube stuttering issues are generally related to browser cache settings , change to clear everytime you close the browser .
I'm having a lot of difficulty finding that in the Windows 10 system.  So, do you mean find the setting icon in the search engine, like Firefox?

Quote from: Sixteen on June 04, 2019, 09:23:18 PM
It was nice to be able to delete downloaded stuff (clean out files) while in the middle of attaching one.  Do other systems allow that?
Linux, & BSD.
The work-flow is different though.

Defrag and report back.
LOL  - That's right. It's been so many years since I've  had to defragment a HDD / SSD, that I damn near forgot about that.
Good advice though.    ;)
(I don't deal with customers that use Doze.)

http://gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share

Quote from: EFigg on June 21, 2019, 11:45:25 AM
Try touching your nose with the index finger of your left hand, while spinning counter clockwise, three times.
Christ man, give the poor guy a break.    :D