Windows 10

Started by Juan, July 29, 2015, 04:22:44 PM

Jackstar

Formula baby detected.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 28, 2019, 01:06:21 AM
Formula baby detected.
Lol.

Let's appreciate what we have because someday we are going to lose it.  Do you really know the color of your cat's eyes?

starrmtn001

Quote from: AZZERAE on May 27, 2019, 09:45:39 AM
Lame? I'd say picking on women in distress along the roadside is lamer.
Huh?  Now I'm confused.  When did Logan ever pick on Women in distress?? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 27, 2019, 10:03:21 AM
My first serious BF was a mechanic so my cars were kept in good condition. We stayed friends after we broke up and he always came to my rescue if I had car trouble even though I tried to run him over with my 68 Camaro RS. How I miss that car.

So, you’re saying that it’s possible that pud may be run over by you? :D

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 26, 2019, 07:12:10 PM
....  Maybe instead of concerning herself about male conduct she should be securing reliable transportation.

maybe she could do both.  8)

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on May 28, 2019, 12:25:11 PM
The gift already speaks.

id like to watch you comment about this in a video. when will your YouTube channel debut? inquiring minds need to know.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 12:47:24 PM
id like to watch you comment about this in a video. when will your YouTube channel debut? inquiring minds need to know.

I would LOVE to see 14 do youtubes of her experiences with computers, windows 10, browsers, and perhaps even her experiences trying Linux out.

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2019, 12:50:54 PM
I would LOVE to see 14 do youtubes of her experiences with computers, windows 10, browsers, and perhaps even her experiences trying Linux out.

give the people what they want, 14!

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 12:47:24 PM
You are never going to apologize.  And I'll continue to be unpredictably frank as well as disarmingly disingenuous.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 12:53:53 PM
give the people what they want, 14!
I'm not sure brig is "people" and as for you, well...  And Azz's language often mimics brig's.

Quote from: 14 on May 28, 2019, 02:58:17 PM
You are never going to apologize.  And I'll continue to be unpredictably frank as well as disarmingly disingenuous.

apologize for what?

SredniVashtar

:(
Quote from: 14 on May 28, 2019, 03:01:15 PM
I'm not sure brig is "people" and as for you, well...  And Azz's language often mimics brig's.

Me too, that makes five of us (being English I count as double) on the petition. You need to consider this seriously. Brig has already been threatened by a big-nosed dope fiend, so you're literally denying what could be the last wish of a sweet old lady. How could you live with yourself with that on your conscience? And don't forget that a YT channel gives you access to untold numbers of idiots with disposable income ready to push some of it your way. It would only take a couple of weeks of your delirious rants and the cash would be piling up so high you could afford a place of your own. Just think, your own sink, and all the Ben and Jerry's you can nuke and chuck down it. It sounds like paradise.

Quote from: 14 on May 28, 2019, 03:01:15 PM

oh my, and i thought i was the only one that picked up on that? you've made a very astute observation. it's obvious, at least to me, that you have a talent and a gift. i do hope you seriously consider starting a YouTube channel.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 03:48:19 PM
apologize for what?

If that's the deal breaker then you just fucking apologise and make it a good one. You know what women (assuming she's a woman, I still have my doubts) are like. You always have to bloody apologise for something.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 28, 2019, 03:58:22 PM
If that's the deal breaker then you just fucking apologise and make it a good one. You know what women (assuming she's a woman, I still have my doubts) are like. You always have to bloody apologise for something.

i'm sorry i'm white, i'm sorry i'm male.

will that suffice, 14?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2019, 12:50:54 PM

And why she likes to spend so much time at the side of the road, like Penelope Pitstop, shouting 'hayelp!'

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2019, 11:24:28 AM
So, you’re saying that it’s possible that pud may be run over by you? :D

It's called a quickie divorce. Frankly I'm surprised he's still alive.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 28, 2019, 04:15:35 PM
It's called a quickie divorce. Frankly I'm surprised he's still alive.

She means it when she says she misses her Camaro. Now we have a Nissan which is a really nice car in fact and I don't think she'll want to dent the front by trying to run me over.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 03:48:19 PM
apologize for what?
Yes, I'm sorry, this post was attached to the wrong quote.  Not meant toward you.

Quote from: 14 on May 28, 2019, 10:15:39 PM
Yes, I'm sorry, this post was attached to the wrong quote.  Not meant toward you.

Did your boobs get in the way again?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 28, 2019, 03:50:21 PM
...so you're literally denying what could be the last wish of a sweet old lady.

heh heh

#PrayForBrig

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 26, 2019, 09:14:16 PM
Hypothetical situation 14. You're broke down on the side of the road...car's completely dead, no cellphone. Cars keep zooming by but none stop. It's getting dark and you're starting to worry. Suddenly you see a convertible pull onto the shoulder with "Lady in red" blaring out the car radio. "HOW ARE YEEEWWW!" It's none other than George Noory and his portly sidekick Tommy Damphenhauser on their way to another C2C invasion. "Need a ride, or a complimentary glass of water?"

What would you do?
Their wheels are sitting in thick broken glass right where I waved then over.  One tire looks a bit flat.  My plan is working.  Their vehicle gave me a successful jump start but now their own vehicle won't go.  They don't know to check the distibutor cap, so they are stuck exactly according to plan.  George tells Tommy to grab a Lyft to the venue to rescue the show.  I hypnotize George so he thinks he needs to stay with me.  Tommy saves the show, a roaring success.  He and George work out a different compensation plan for Tommy. 

There is only one audience member who is upset, a 70-year old man who walked 5 miles to see George.  George is nowhere in the area - We are in Mexico at some gringo Motel 6, but he reads about it on his IPAD in between our activities, and wires the guy two new pair of shoes, a refund, and an apology.  Doc Wallach Twitters the guy, "At least you got some exercise!"  Doc actually goes to meet the man and the two of them fall in love and get married in a bizarre twist.

I let George cook dinner in the kitchenette while I use his wallet to hire an on-call Chaplain who eats with us.  We spend our wedding day doing volunteer work.  George and I swing back up to the states to pick up my dog.  I leave a note for my family that I'm visiting a friend, not to worry.  After a little while, we cross the border again and get settled near Ma Noory.  She gives us a couple lovely things that she knitted as a wedding present.  I send my own mom a lovely birthday present, then Christmas.  My return date is not discussed, my family doesn't ask.  Eventually, George gets a vehicle which is not leased, and not a business tax write-off so I don't have to drive him around all the time.

I start to volunteer with an agency that prevents elder abuse and George & I work out an agreement to build a bonfire to burn the money he earned while being at his stage events, holding strange women in his arms.  At the last minute, we decide not to burn it, but turn it into a grant for a weird charity anonymously.  George looks at a lady in red spandex shorts.  I have a fit & we discuss divorce, but then he buys me red spandex shorts & we forget all about it.  Oddly, though, his contacts have a new scratch & his glasses are missing  :).  My dog loves him and I make him do a lot of volunteer work.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 28, 2019, 03:50:21 PM

You need to consider this seriously. Brig has already been threatened by a big-nosed dope fiend, so you're literally denying what could be the last wish of a sweet old lady. How could you live with yourself with that on your conscience?

#sad

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 30, 1970, 04:56:39 AM

#sad
Brig is hardly an old lady and her wishes are bigger than that.  How is she acquainted with the dope?  Did she report him?

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 26, 2019, 09:14:16 PM
..."Need a ride, or a complimentary glass of water?"

What would you do?
Ha!  From the classhic Jorch collection.