• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150727 - Grant Cameron - Ufology - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 27, 2015, 01:11:19 PM

scottydawg

Geez, was the guy that got Alienated a lot by the school janitor as a kid eating a bowl of Froot Loops soaking in MT. Dew?
Talk about Hyperyacktivity! :o To bad he didn't have some Helium balloons to suck on!

Quote from: BobBlahBlah on July 28, 2015, 09:57:07 AM
Once Art got him to slow down it was fine. Art is the master! I'm not used to hosts asking for some evidence here and there, as opposed to just letting a guy spew all night. Huge upgrade to that other show with that other host.

It makes one wonder what guests expect the show to be like given what some other show tends to do?

Quote from: chad2wycked on July 28, 2015, 12:10:12 PM
Wow what a crap guest. Seems like he would be better on the "other" show where nobody questions anything. He seemed absolutely bothered by anyone questioning him, nm not answering the question. Nobody was ever evil or bad, right! And use of "evil" force never put them in their place. Thankfully all these alien species run on sunshine and rainbows. What a relief :P They probably wear yoga pants as well.

This seems how you figure out who's got the goods and whom doesn't...he seemed ok, but I would not say more than that, every once in a while he tried to go politic and Art kind of snuffed that little ember out before it could go flamin'!  ;D ;D ;D

Asadora

I had never heard this guest before and regardless of whether he was 'good' or 'not good' - I really enjoyed listening to something and someone different. If Art hadn't been interviewing this guy then I admit, I would have a different viewpoint. But as Art did interview him, it made it all much more enjoyable:)

Thanks, Art! :)

henge0stone

Sounds like we had our first crazy guest, can't wait to hear it!

EvB

Quote from: henge0stone on July 28, 2015, 02:29:34 PM
Sounds like we had our first crazy guest, can't wait to hear it!

More manic that flat out crazy - but you'll see.

kennedymaure

Quote from: Fields_of_Tron on July 28, 2015, 01:01:57 AM
In Art's defense, given all the shitty callers and lost calls tonight, I don't think he forgot.  For all we know he's fiddling with his controls and his mind is preoccupied with getting the next caller through, so he was probably multitasking at that point.
Good point. Not every one of these shows will be perfect, nor do I want them to be. C2C is always perfectly scripted, the guests know pretty much what will be asked. Same guests - over and over again. Same questions asked a different way. Mr. Noore'y always has a perfectly scripted "Church and Government approved" answer for everything.

I think Art is doing pretty well so far, I'm really happy with what his guys are doing for him too. I did not like the defense contractor interview so I shut the interview off. I am never going to be brainwashed anyone should become rich selling war services (of any kind). Those kind of guests wont be given space on my hard drive by way of my ears.

There is something kind of evil in my book about a businessman who can call an innocent human being or child who got in the way of a bomb dropped on a military target "collateral damage" with a straight face. This kind of thinking implies we should just accept the horrors of war and (too) desensitizes us to a child having an arm blown off or a mother watching her child die. The universe does not approve of slaughter of innocents.

Coz

Quote from: kennedymaure on July 28, 2015, 03:19:37 PM
Good point. Not every one of these shows will be perfect, nor do I want them to be. C2C is always perfectly scripted, the guests know pretty much what will be asked. Same guests - over and over again. Same questions asked a different way. Mr. Noore'y always has a perfectly scripted "Church and Government approved" answer for everything.

I think Art is doing pretty well so far, I'm really happy with what his guys are doing for him too. I did not like the defense contractor interview so I shut the interview off. I am never going to be brainwashed anyone should become rich selling war services (of any kind). Those kind of guests wont be given space on my hard drive by way of my ears.

There is something kind of evil in my book about a businessman who can call an innocent human being or child who got in the way of a bomb dropped on a military target "collateral damage" with a straight face. This kind of thinking implies we should just accept the horrors of war and (too) desensitizes us to a child having an arm blown off or a mother watching her child die. The universe does not approve of slaughter of innocents.

Amen.

Dr Who

Why can you guys not email me every day and telling me who is coming on arts show.? Sarcasim is alive and well and living in Northern Ireland.

Quote from: kennedymaure on July 28, 2015, 03:19:37 PM

Ditto. Guy is a pigfucker.

Ditto on Art, too. He sounds a lot more peppy than the last time around.

Dateline

Some of these guest are just going to have to be retrained on what it means to be interviewed.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 28, 2015, 06:14:31 AM
Okay, I just now got around to starting this show (hallooo, time travel!) and I am going to be honest, it sounds like shit.

I will freely admit to being biased, having freely participated in the live thread even before listening to the show, because of my reprehensible gambling problem, but even so, this show sounds like shit and I am sorry that you had to sit through it without me.

Wait, that came out wrong. Let me get back to you later.

I've listened to this now. It was not so bad. Vaguely memorable.

henge0stone

Quote from: Jackstar on July 28, 2015, 04:37:51 PM

I've listened to this now. It was not so bad. Vaguely memorable.

Well this gives me hope!

b_dubb

If you think Grant Cameron is hard to take try listening to Ray Stanford

kennedymaure

Quote from: Dr Who on July 28, 2015, 04:15:54 PM
Why can you guys not email me every day and telling me who is coming on arts show.? Sarcasim is alive and well and living in Northern Ireland.
Yeah, I would like that email. hey that gives me an idea... should time travelers get an email? How hard would that be for them to send us an email?

Lord Grantham

"Past lives are a scientific fact!"

Yeah, sure, okay.

kennedymaure

Quote from: Dr Who on July 28, 2015, 04:15:54 PM
OK... I just begged him on his facebook page to send the time travelers an email once a day with his guest for that night.

dan7800

Just listening to the show now. A weak guest, but I guess those will come around from time to time.

Auslandia

Quote from: kennedymaure on July 28, 2015, 07:44:59 PM
OK... I just begged him on his facebook page to send the time travelers an email once a day with his guest for that night.

How is that so terribly different from just checking his website once per day?

Just listening to this show on my Sansa Clip+ (the only mp3 player worth a damn!)... and....

I hate to say it, but please Art, do not schedule any guests with the name Grant, Graham, or Goober.... or anything close to GEORGE..
NO MORE G'S.   ;D  I literally had to fast forward through the first 2 hours.  >:(

henge0stone

When is he going to have the abductee that was on at the start of this show? He was really good I liked his school mass abduction story.