• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150727 - Grant Cameron - Ufology - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 27, 2015, 01:11:19 PM

Uncle Duke

Yikes.....OK Art, you said all the shows wouldn't be winners.  Tonight is a veritable repeat of the DM show with that kid from Utah and the UFO crash...awful.  Cut loses and do open lines and regroup for tomorrow.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Catsmile on July 27, 2015, 10:57:22 PM
Somehow... yeah.  :o

Com'on man...leave the silky voiced one alone, hasn't Red has been abused, burtily by many I may add, enought already.  Be good boys and girls...lets all play nice. If somebody asks for it, then by all means we need to put that jerky in their place but Redacted did nothing to deserve the treatment she received here. It was like eating our own young!

A freaking hour just went by...and Art is cracking screaming lady jokes. My life is complete again.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 27, 2015, 10:40:43 PM
Tulo traded to Blue Jays..i had to mute art for few mins..sorry art

Wow!  That's nuts.

Sabu2K

BACK AND FORTH..BACK AND FORTH…AHHHHHHHHH!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AvDaBr

Quote from: castromiller on July 27, 2015, 10:56:31 PM
Uncle Red!!  I knew he sounded familiar!!!  Come back to Opossum Lodge, Uncle Red!

Hah.  I was gonna say...

ChandlersDad

Where did Art Bell ever get the idea the ocean would rise 10 feet in 50 years? I have studied climate change and no reputable scientist has made such a prediction.

Steven.G

Quote from: doctor weird on July 27, 2015, 11:01:16 PM
I was camping and missed the periscope on Friday :( but I did catch the show. hope he does it again!

I took this screenshot from it http://i.imgur.com/KxDPFek.jpg

castromiller

The Moody Blues were abducted?  The entire damn psychedelic rock band?  Did this guest escape from Solaris Moonraven's show?

DangerDog

Everybody: how are you listening to the show? I'm listening on my WinAmp player.

The group The Moody Blues was abducted? Too bad they didn't abduct Rush and dump them into space.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 27, 2015, 11:02:12 PM
Sirius days felt fine to me. Miss not having so many breaks more than anything though

This time just feels right.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 27, 2015, 11:03:44 PM
Where did Art Bell ever get the idea the ocean would rise 10 feet in 50 years? I have studied climate change and no reputable scientist has made such a prediction.

Please, tell us about your studies

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 27, 2015, 10:57:41 PM
Art should get back on periscope and see if he can walk through some walls live on air

And brick walls at that, no sheet rock for that kid!

ChandlersDad

Cameron's Canadian accent is very annoying to me, a Southern California native. Combine that with talking non-stop, and this becomes a tedious listen. Cameron has no concept of having a conversation Instead, he seems to want to give a non-stop 3 hour monologue.

AppealPlay

Travis Walton has said over and over and over again that what he claims to have been through was faaaaaaaaar from pleasant.

This guest is the typical new age space brother quack.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DangerDog on July 27, 2015, 11:04:54 PM
Everybody: how are you listening to the show? I'm listening on my WinAmp player.

Would've been great if they abducted Madonna and tossed her in to the next galaxy!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 27, 2015, 11:03:44 PM

Are you saying that you have a problem with Art's creditability?

Shocking... Oh the humanity! 

sydtron

I had an experience when I was 5. I woke up. And stared at the far wall. Then 3 white women in white flowing robes flew through the wall towards me.  I shut my eyes and opened them.  They were gone!

Surmo

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 27, 2015, 10:58:48 PM
That could not have been me.  I remember being happy that you had the skills to assist at that time... ?

I don't want to turn you into an imaginary bully, when you certainly aren't one..... But my memory was
from a GabCast this Spring, in a discussion by you, MV and Eddie Dean.  But my memory at times can
be off, and it could have been one of the others.

Deftly and subtly changing topics, are you lined up to do an Open Lines show yet?

trostol

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 27, 2015, 11:05:50 PM
Cameron's Canadian accent is very annoying to me, a Southern California native. Combine that with talking non-stop, and this becomes a tedious listen. Cameron has no concept of having a conversation Instead, he seems to want to give a non-stop 3 hour monologue.

reminds me of Hoagland on C2C lol

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 27, 2015, 11:07:27 PM
Are you saying that you have a problem with Art's creditability?

Shocking... Oh the humanity!

He's still waiting for the Quickening.