• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Wondering if anyone else had been through this

Started by ponyboysunset, July 26, 2015, 05:35:39 AM

wr250

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 04:25:05 PM
ok then you're not whiteknighting, you're henhousing. whats the difference.

yeah ok i'm the troll but you are the one who comes on to the thread just to tell me to stick my head up my ass.

dont you people know anything about evo-psych? men and women have realities to their biologies that do not line up to what the socially constructed ideas of 'normal' and 'acceptable' and 'right' are. period. simple as that. you dont find me deconstructing these things and examining them and then accuse me of being all of this horrible stuff for just sharing my objective, unbrainwashed view of things. you might as well just call me a fucking witch and try to burn me at the stake. you might as well just judge me guilty of heresy. you might as well just recognize that you guys are playing into the blatant stereotype of mob mentality going after something that is different, or perceived as threatening just because they dont understand it.

sorry, but its an old-fashioned, old-people view that women are these sexless little sugar and spice perfect creatures that are going to be loyal and blah blah. we are all human and women want dick. plain and simple. they want lots of it. they want it all the time and they want whatever one they want.

if OP happens to be lesbian, then replace 'dick' with 'taco' or whatever and recognize its still the same. people watch out for themselves and follow their own biological drives, just like any animal. i'm sorry. there's no need for you weak minded fools to be throwing hissy bitch fits just because im talking about stuff that you dont understand and stuff that does not support your delusional, myopic view of humankind.

deep down women are whores and men just want to fuck em' and chuck em' and not deal with any of the other BS, thats just the simple biological reality. everything else is just conditioned into us. some of it may even be conditioned into our genetics, so the feelings are partly genuine. but deep down, beneath that, the lizard brain lives and breathes and it rules the roost ultimately. you call it hate for examining human nature, but i call your shameless subversion and denial of the truth the real hatred.

if you dont hate humanity, you will accept that women are whores and men only want to have sex with them and then chuck them by the wayside and then find something worthwhile and amiable within that reality, because tahts the reality we all have to live in.

hypocrites.

well if that doesnt have all the compassion of a noory report on dead babies (i think noory had more compassion).   

PathoJen

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 26, 2015, 01:56:40 PM
You need help.  I'm serious.  At first, I was pissed at you.  After reading this, I feel your anger, and ill will.  It has saturated your very soul.  You are in a great deal of pain and I hope you can make yourself to do something about it.
He was most likely dumped by many women over the years., or maybe no woman ever loved him and in his mind this translates to "all women are whores". Whatever the case may be, he is jaded and it's unfortunate because people who have the attitude that  all women, all men, all whatever are the "same" never experience the pleasure of being in the presence of someone who does not fit into his stupid generalization boxes.

onan

Quote from: PathoJen on July 26, 2015, 04:54:12 PM
He was most likely dumped by many women over the years., or maybe no woman ever loved him and in his mind this translates to "all women are whores". Whatever the case may be, he is jaded and it's unfortunate because people who have the attitude that  all women, all men, all whatever are the "same" never experience the pleasure of being in the presence of someone who does not fit into his stupid generalization boxes.

Well said.

gnooryblows

Quote from: PathoJen on July 26, 2015, 04:54:12 PM

if a woman wants to dote and serve and be loyal to a man for no reason then i would say that she is weak and should not breed because her bloodline needs to end.

PathoJen

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 04:45:14 PM
blow me, douche. you know i don't and that i never said that.
Looks like we've found his weakness.

starrmtn001

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 04:25:05 PM
ok then you're not whiteknighting, you're henhousing. whats the difference.

yeah ok i'm the troll but you are the one who comes on to the thread just to tell me to stick my head up my ass.

dont you people know anything about evo-psych? men and women have realities to their biologies that do not line up to what the socially constructed ideas of 'normal' and 'acceptable' and 'right' are. period. simple as that. you dont find me deconstructing these things and examining them and then accuse me of being all of this horrible stuff for just sharing my objective, unbrainwashed view of things. you might as well just call me a fucking witch and try to burn me at the stake. you might as well just judge me guilty of heresy. you might as well just recognize that you guys are playing into the blatant stereotype of mob mentality going after something that is different, or perceived as threatening just because they dont understand it.

sorry, but its an old-fashioned, old-people view that women are these sexless little sugar and spice perfect creatures that are going to be loyal and blah blah. we are all human and women want dick. plain and simple. they want lots of it. they want it all the time and they want whatever one they want.

if OP happens to be lesbian, then replace 'dick' with 'taco' or whatever and recognize its still the same. people watch out for themselves and follow their own biological drives, just like any animal. i'm sorry. there's no need for you weak minded fools to be throwing hissy bitch fits just because im talking about stuff that you dont understand and stuff that does not support your delusional, myopic view of humankind.

deep down women are whores and men just want to fuck em' and chuck em' and not deal with any of the other BS, thats just the simple biological reality. everything else is just conditioned into us. some of it may even be conditioned into our genetics, so the feelings are partly genuine. but deep down, beneath that, the lizard brain lives and breathes and it rules the roost ultimately. you call it hate for examining human nature, but i call your shameless subversion and denial of the truth the real hatred.

if you dont hate humanity, you will accept that women are whores and men only want to have sex with them and then chuck them by the wayside and then find something worthwhile and amiable within that reality, because tahts the reality we all have to live in.

hypocrites.
Davebot Alert!!!

PathoJen

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 04:56:54 PM
if a woman wants to dote and serve and be loyal to a man for no reason then i would say that she is weak and should not breed because her bloodline needs to end.
Lol. Dote and serve. There is nothing in between? Whores, or weak servers? I'm sorry you've had bad experiences in the past, or present or whenever, but that doesn't mean there aren't good experiences to be had. Having said that., if you live like a bitter, pissed off, wronged individual then that is what you will attract. Anywho, have a good time on Tinder.

gnooryblows

i am just glad that youth is on my side in this discussion. most young people growing up today have less and less value for monogamy. so many young men and women are polyamorous and non-traditional and they seem to make do just fine. i bet half of the people commenting on here about what a bad person i am are from the generation that would hang gays from the trees just because jesus so.

not that i have great love of gays or anything but i mean come on, thats the traditionalist world. dont understand something? fuckin' burn it! something thinks for itself and develops an idea you dont like? OUTCAST IT! its a heretic!

blah blah blah typical conservative, right-wing, Bill O'Reilly fox news bullshit.

starrmtn001

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 04:38:30 PM
what? dude are you serious? you are making up quotes from me now that i never even said? and you call me a troll? wtf dude.

and for the record for anyone that sees that, no i dont hate Art Bell one bit, or i wouldnt be frequenting his fan forum.

moron.
This twit sounds like casio. :o

I think it's great, as a community, that we can do this.. share good thoughts and collective kindness. And also get to know each other through posts and avatars.

And in any situation of a horrible breakup, never resort to PARANORMAL DATE. And never, ever, use code word GEORGE.

gnooryblows

Quote from: PathoJen on July 26, 2015, 05:02:23 PM
Lol. Dote and serve. There is nothing in between? Whores, or weak servers? I'm sorry you've had bad experiences in the past, or present or whenever, but that doesn't mean there aren't good experiences to be had. Having said that., if you live like a bitter, pissed off, wronged individual then that is what you will attract. Anywho, have a good time on Tinder.

i've dealt with emotionally needy women that were fucking awful baggage for me to be carrying around in this world, if you really want to know my own personal past. these days, i dont believe in monogamy anymore and i have to say, it is best. i have to say monogamy is truly a crutch for the weak for people who cannot deal with the reality of being alone in the world. sure, there are some unfortunately cuckholded men that get screwed over by the law because of children and stuff like that, and i feel bad for those dudes, but they have been neutered is the reality.

i dunno, im sorry guys. its not like you are bad people, but do you really want for us all to have to suffer the same fate of having a domestic master, otherwise known as wife?

PathoJen

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 05:02:49 PM
i am just glad that youth is on my side in this discussion. most young people growing up today have less and less value for monogamy. so many young men and women are polyamorous and non-traditional and they seem to make do just fine. i bet half of the people commenting on here about what a bad person i am are from the generation that would hang gays from the trees just because jesus so.

not that i have great love of gays or anything but i mean come on, thats the traditionalist world. dont understand something? fuckin' burn it! something thinks for itself and develops an idea you dont like? OUTCAST IT! its a heretic!

blah blah blah typical conservative, right-wing, Bill O'Reilly fox news bullshit.
sure monogamy isn't for everyone, and that's fine, to each his own. Knock yourself out. I bet monogamy will never be an issue for a guy such as yourself, because I guarantee you can't and don't get woman. Unless you pay them, then you might get a woman, for an hour.
Also, I love hearing varying opinions, it's what makes the world go around., so your theory about none of us wanting to hear your side is bullshit. It's just that your side is dumb.

PathoJen

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 05:05:30 PM

i dunno, im sorry guys. its not like you are bad people, but do you really want for us all to have to suffer the same fate of having a domestic master, otherwise known as wife?
ha!

littlechris

Quote from: Ms. C on July 26, 2015, 08:32:56 AM
... you're a writer ... let some of the feelings flow through you this way (both the good and bad, the ups and downs you experienced)!

THIS ^^^

Yes express your pain in a creative way (writing, drawing, painting, writing poems, writing songs, listening to music) this will help you to grieve and get over your loss.  Also, many may not agree with me, but immediately jumping  into a new relationship will help to forget about your ex.  I'm not suggesting that you selfishly use someone as a rebound, but if you genuinely have been interested in other people, maybe reach out to them and say Hello. 

Hope you're feeling better.

-

starrmtn001

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 04:41:38 PM
just so everyone knows, this person redacted just totally made up a quote from me for some reason that i literally never said. for all of the talk about libel ive heard on this board, this is LITERAL libel but i'm sure nobody will make as big a deal of it as they do when they want to pretend its me doing it.

thats real fuckin low dude. you should be ashamed of yourself. you just made an enemy out of somebody who had nothing against you before, for whatever thats worth......i know its not much......but for what it is worth.......thats what you did.
First, Redacted DID NOT "make up" a quote from you.  She asked a question of you.  That is not libel.  Second, your command of writing in the English language, spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc, is zilch to none.  Third, do NOT diss Redacted! 8)

gnooryblows

Quote from: PathoJen on July 26, 2015, 05:06:53 PM
sure monogamy isn't for everyone, and that's fine, to each his own. Knock yourself out. I bet monogamy will never be an issue for a guy such as yourself, because I guarantee you can't and don't get woman. Unless you pay them, then you might get a woman, for an hour.
Also, I love hearing varying opinions, it's what makes the world go around., so your theory about none of us wanting to hear your side is bullshit. It's just that your side is dumb.

of course, its just that 'my side is dumb' to suggest that men and women have faced different evolutionary pressures in the past of human history that we are not that in touch with today. to suggest that man had to fend of predators, rival men, rival tribes, had to be strong and adept. to suggest that the best breeding strategy for the human race to survive in such situations is for the woman to fuck and 'fall in love with' the biggest, bestest and strongest person available to her immediately. and also for that relationship to be fleeting, transient, or at best, easily interruptible by a more suited interloper. OR for it to be of devious nature (ie procuring resources from one man, but sneaking off into the night with a more suitable man for sex, in order to procure for stronger offspring). I dont say these things with any HATE. i dont say any of this (as you would do) in a condemning manner. it just is what it is. women are the way they are because thats what led to the survival of the human race. and same for men.

i mean, do you any of you understand the fucking concept of evolution and natural selection? do you all believe that fucking jesus created the world in 8 days and that cavemen road dinosaurs with golden saddles or some fucking bullshit? i mean come, these are literally fucking 3rd grade concepts here but they seem way above you guys heads.

but oh, sure, my ideas are 'dumb'.......right.

stop perpetuating your lie onto others, we arent benefiting from it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 26, 2015, 05:13:38 PM
First, Redacted DID NOT "make up" a quote from you.  She asked a question of you.  That is not libel.  Second, your command of writing in the English language, spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc, is zilch to none.  Third, do NOT diss Redacted! 8)

dude i could screencap where is says 'quote from gnooryblows' and then below it, a quote that i did not fucking say, but its pretty pointless since someone can just arrow back and see it on the last fucking page. she DID make up the quote, period. your fucking irrational hatred for me has blinded what little grip on reality you might have.
please take your medicine and have a nap.

Heather Wade

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 26, 2015, 05:04:30 PM
I think it's great, as a community, that we can do this.. share good thoughts and collective kindness. And also get to know each other through posts and avatars.

And in any situation of a horrible breakup, never resort to PARANORMAL DATE. And never, ever, use code word GEORGE.

Agreed.  PonyBoySunset, please forgive me.  This thread is about you, not gnb. 

gnooryblows

TIL that the world is only 5000 years old and evolution is only something that bad evil people talk about according to bellgabbers.

fuckin' brilliant people.

PathoJen

Indeed, HorrorReport! Sage advice, stay off Paranormal Dating.

starrmtn001

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 26, 2015, 05:17:12 PM
dude i could . . . (blah, blah, blah).
"Dude" just a couple of hours ago I told you I am a woman.  A little memory lag going on there.  Suffer from dementia do you?  Me thinks, yes, but I'm just asking.

gnooryblows

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 26, 2015, 05:22:59 PM
"Dude" just a couple of hours ago I told you I am a woman.  A little memory lag going on there.  Suffer from dementia do you?  Me thinks, yes, but I'm just asking.

dude i often call people dude or bro regardless of their gender. but you know what? nice job on not addressing the point. i understand now though. the people on this thread are literally a bunch of old, traditionalist, creationist retards who think that the world was made in 5 days by the great skyman literally HUNDREDS of years ago and us bad evolution folks are gonna go down to hell and get poked with red hot pitchforks for the rest of eternity.

i bet you are a little unsure of gravity too, arent you? after all, your imaginary friend God didnt tell you about it, so how can you be sure its not just the devils magnets under the earth trying to pull everyone to hell? what a world you must live in.

gnooryblows

"Magnets, how the fuck do they work?"

"magic everywhere in this bitch" lol

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 26, 2015, 02:45:30 PM
This is ponyboysunset's thread.  Stop trying to derail it!!!  And, oh yeah . . . reported.

Ponyboysunset.  Please forgive me for not catching this sooner and for my participation in it.
I'm sorry ponyboysunset, I did it again.  But the gift here is if this gnooryblows boy takes himself seriously, or he's serious about his posts, then we have some real comedy going on.  He is certainly giving everyone here something to laugh at!  And remember, "Laughter Is The Best Medicine."  ;D

ponyboysunset

Onan, I am getting the book next week thanks.

Everyone else thanks for the advice and love.

As for derailing the thread I understand no hard feelings.

Doing ok right now.