• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A*Teens

Started by Mordred478, November 12, 2008, 06:14:04 PM

Caruthers612

OK, I realize, having viewed some of the dates in question, I a little late to the game on this one, but I'm old and have to trim my nostril hair more often now. In any case, I just discovered the A*Teens--if, at the time of this writing, they still even exist outside my imagination. My imagination of Marie, the blonde, who can have my little Swedish babies any time.
    Damn. Really must remember not to say those things out loud.
    Anyway, I think they're simply splish, fab, fab four, Tony Robinson. I even just watched the Dancing Queen vid. I thought Art had made that song permanently unlistenable for me, which is basically the case, but with Marie swiveling her hips like--er, uh, I mean, I loved this video.
    When Mamma Mia first opened in London, I happened to be there, and went to see it 'cause it sounded fun. Naturally, a couple of hours later I came skipping, dancing and trilling out of the theater. Later saw the NYC production. I'm guessing that at this point, conservative estimate, Benny and Bjorn are worth just under eighty-six billion a piece. Euros, that is. They can certainly afford a tin of spam and a date with Queen Victoria.

M