• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150721 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 21, 2015, 12:15:10 PM

ParaThrill

All of the other Republicans are so weak, so desperate not to offend, they are all democratic-lite, apologizing for conservative principles. You may or may not like Trump, but people admire him because if you speak your mind you can be easily silenced as a racist, sexist, whatever. Trump just gives it right back.

Robert

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on July 21, 2015, 10:26:04 PMMake no mistake about it, the other candidates are just as arrogant. Its just that they are career politicians and Trump doesn't give a shit. It will be interesting if Trump can over come his baggage and the media treating him as a joke.
But his baggage is all he has.

Quote from: Noorynoid on July 21, 2015, 10:18:25 PM
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of...."

I'm picking July 21, 2016 as the day that Dave and C2C go silent for good.

eddie dean

Quote from: bateman on July 21, 2015, 10:24:56 PM
Hahahahaha "I'm not a call screener"

Haha! I dected a bit of frustration in Art's voice on that one.
Caller, get to the point please! ;D

Politics are so manipulated and controlled, this is akin to listening The View talking about the hottest movie stars to me.  I'll go along with listening to it but it's all bullshit.

Bleefy

Quote from: lonevoice on July 21, 2015, 10:27:47 PM
I'd like to hear Art have RCH and Trump on for a debate.

Radios across the land would explode in a chorus of sheer electronic horror.

Northcoaster

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on July 21, 2015, 10:26:04 PM
Make no mistake about it, the other candidates are just as arrogant. Its just that they are career politicians and Trump doesn't give a shit. It will be interesting if Trump can over come his baggage and the media treating him as a joke.

Hmmm, not sure about that. The Donald has been the epitome of arrogance as long as I've known him.

popple

Quote from: jimg on July 21, 2015, 10:19:05 PM
I still can't believe this is real life...

I feel so #BLESSED to be alive for all new LIVE Art Bell :'D

CampsieNP

Prediction. 5 years from now, Trump admits he was smoking marijunna 16 hours a day during the entire primary campaign.

paranormalwx

This amount of callers on show number two is very comforting.

JokerFace

I second what MV said on a previous Gabcast.

These Skype callers (call quality wise) sound great.

I miss the 1997 call quality sound.

Quote from: CampsieNP on July 21, 2015, 10:29:05 PM
Prediction. 5 years from now, Trump admits he was smoking marijunna 16 hours a day during the entire primary campaign.

;D The Donald on a Ayahusica trip needs to be a youtube video.

mikuthing01

Quote from: phku on July 21, 2015, 10:17:45 PM

https://youtu.be/r_kfUVZdTkU

That is awesome I have a Glock 26 laying around that i should make a drone for. How much does it cost to build one like $400? This seems like a fun project.

Quick Karl

The caller that says Donald FIGHTS and that is why people like him, is 100% right.

People are sick of spineless wormy professional politicians.

Robert

Quote from: lonevoice on July 21, 2015, 10:27:47 PMI'd like to hear Art have RCH and Trump on for a debate.
Like, critiquing the architecture of bldgs. on Mars or the Moon?  Could Trump have built them better or cheaper than the Martians?

ParaThrill

Uh oh, commercials about comets. Let's not forget when Art trumped up Hale Bopp......

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 21, 2015, 10:25:11 PM
I love Trump..i'll never vote for him but he's so damn entertaining.

I'll vote for him early and often. Gotta get filling out another stack of absentee ballots....

jazmunda

Yay. Updated Paranormal News referencing last nights show.

Barely the 2nd night and MITD is already the #1 trending show on TuneIn!

Quick Karl

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 21, 2015, 10:30:07 PM
That is awesome I have a Glock 26 laying around that i should make a drone for. How much does it cost to build one like $400? This seems like a fun project.

A 12-gauge would take that stupid thing right out.

Sabu2K

ohhhh..so it'll hit right around my birthday, nice

phku

Quote from: ParaThrill on July 21, 2015, 10:28:19 PM
All of the other Republicans are so weak, so desperate not to offend, they are all democratic-lite, apologizing for conservative principles. You may or may not like Trump, but people admire him because if you speak your mind you can be easily silenced as a racist, sexist, whatever. Trump just gives it right back.

I'm not sure his mouth has any kind of connection with his brain.  It's almost as if he's so used to defending himself on the fly that his mouth talks before it makes any association with what he is thinking.  You can see it in all of his QA videos.  He'll say something idiotic, and then 30 seconds later he'll try to really explain what he was thinking.  However by that time it's over, the media already has their sound byte.

popple

Quote from: PChirp on July 21, 2015, 10:28:17 PM
Popple, where do you get these pics?  ;D

Bateman just took it with his iPhone in the WABC staff room! Please don't tell anyone he snuck me in.

....I think I'm startin to feel sumptin now  :)