• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

flimflam384

Holy carp sandwiches Art is back!   8)

Finally registered and stopped lurking to say this.

Heather Wade

Yes, the mysterious nature of reality.  Now it's getting good.   8)  Teach it Graham.

slippingaway

For everyone that is sending positive vibrations towards Pahrump, I don't know the weather there, but this stream is SOOO much smoother than last night! Thanks for the positivity! I'm glad he took his starship out for a shakedown cruise before heading out to open space!

This is where I say goodbye for the night, gabbers.  I'm taking my device and heading to bed.  If Art hits #1 on this app his first night back, well then... HUZZAH!

ZomZom

Quote from: boilingpitsofsewage on July 20, 2015, 11:49:15 PM
OMG open the calls! This guy is rambling.....

Would like to hear open lines for hour three.

lonevoice

Quote from: NightsAtSea on July 20, 2015, 11:38:16 PM
According to the sidebar of my TuneIn browser homepage, DMDN is now #2 trending worldwide...and look who's down at number six!
Sweet!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: flimflam384 on July 20, 2015, 11:50:25 PM

Hello and welcome!

flimflam384

Quote from: area51drone on July 20, 2015, 11:50:18 PM
+50

Yeah, I feel like this guy's had been thinking a LOT about what he wanted to say on Art's show ever since Art promised him the first show.  And now he's trying to cram it all in the short time Art's giving him.

albrecht

Here it is. For some reason reminds me of forcing hockey players to model in Slapshot and "whipping it out" in protest.
but Zahi's clothing line
https://www.flickr.com/photos/artzulu/5586420516/

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on July 20, 2015, 11:50:59 PM
Jazmunda! hello mate!

Hey buddy. Good to see the bot of steel back on the boards.

Post often.

WOTR

Welcome... Post often and enjoy the ride.

Quick Karl

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 20, 2015, 11:44:56 PM
It is. It's like a supercharged Art with the great paranormal news segment.

I was listening to re-runs of art on U7, every night -- even the shows I had heard 25-times already were better than anything else that is on...

I stopped listening to that idiot on the other program a long time ago -- he's an insult to intelligence.

steelbot

and ok, folks would love to sit here and BS all night but i gotta get some sleep....i'll def have to get my sleep schedule re-arranged!

Ward

Graham may take a while to make his point, but his point makes a lot of sense. He's not rambling , he's passionate.

HumanBeing

Hi  :D

Event Horizon

The main reason everybody hates Zahi Hawass is - he stopped their bullshit in their tracks.
Esp. that conman Bauval and Hancock.
Guess what, neither aliens nor negroes built the pyramids.

lasertron

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2015, 11:51:46 PM
Here it is. For some reason reminds me of forcing hockey players to model in Slapshot and "whipping it out" in protest.
but Zahi's clothing line
https://www.flickr.com/photos/artzulu/5586420516/

not bad
nice how anyone can roll up into a factory and buy the branding rights to a few old patterns
and here they are with his label

zeebo

Quote from: slippingaway on July 20, 2015, 11:50:54 PM
For everyone that is sending positive vibrations towards Pahrump, I don't know the weather there, but this stream is SOOO much smoother than last night! ...

Yes mine sounds great too.  Just heard one tiny stutter at commercial break.  Otherwise perfecto.

ZomZom

Would like to see a contest between Hoagland, Hancock and a beaked whale to see who needs to come up for air first.

chefist

The AAC stream on VLC on my Google fone sounds AMAZING!!!!

Juan Cena

So why didn't the "gods" give the Egyptians knowedge of more advanced ideas like the arch or the dome?

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on July 20, 2015, 11:53:10 PM
and ok, folks would love to sit here and BS all night but i gotta get some sleep....i'll def have to get my sleep schedule re-arranged!

'night steel... looking forward to many more nights of this!

flimflam384

So many friendly welcomes, well I'm going to have to post more.

//runs off to find an avatar