• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

TazarYoot

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 20, 2015, 11:00:05 PM
I am seriously thinking about kickstarting to The Circle. What a creeptastic movie that could be.

With that scream in the ad, nothing could convince me to back it :P

moosie

Quote from: jazmunda on July 20, 2015, 10:59:42 PM
If said it before and I will say it again. You cannot compare the interviewing styles and techniques of Art and Dave. Art is having a conversation, he's not reading off nor does he sound like he is reading off cards, he is actually interested in the answers which lead into a new question.

I have no doubt that if any Dave listener actually listened for 2 minutes to Art they wouldn't even remember who Dave was.

I guess I don't need to tell anyone here that.

I agree and Art brings out the best of his guests, they simply light up with him.

Quote from: Ward on July 20, 2015, 10:59:32 PM
Abbot_of_Ashton maybe he will talk about it, it is an intense story of how he kicked his cannabis abuse.
I was making a jab at C2C commercials. Glad the guy kicked his habit though.

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 20, 2015, 10:58:56 PM
Easy DPS.  He won't come, no matter how much we invoke his name or Kathy begs him to

He will if you chant it three times.  That's just how Nazi Germany got started you know.

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on July 20, 2015, 10:57:21 PM
Finally! A show with rich content, subject appealing to the shroud of mystery and the intellect! Two masters weaving a luxurious experience to late night listeners. Finally! Ahhhh!

Well said Chine.  A beautiful expression of how we all feel!

Never2Late

What a recovery.  The call drops... Art is peeved.... Graham comes back sounded a little pissed (in the American sense)... Art guides them (and us) back on track and it becomes a fascinating, masterful half-hour.  Well done, sir.  Well done. 
Pro all the way. 

Love the JC bumper. Everything is clicking. Hell, I'm down right giddy over here!

Spinner

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Most Online Today: 1,452. Most Online Ever: 1,452 (Today at 11:59:34 PM)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roswells, Art

You cannot compare the interviewing styles and techniques of Art and Dave. Art is having a conversation, he's not reading off nor does he sound like he is reading off cards, he is actually interested in the answers which lead into a new question.

That is just so crazy it just might work!  Never mind that seems really hard to do. Like, a lot of work. I'm not into that. Hey want some vitamins?

Scully

"When the Man Comes Around" is exhilarating.  Oh, I do hope Noory's spies point it out to him. Perfect counter to his "We Are the Champions."

stenjay

Art even sounds more energetic and vital than the last time he came back.  This is so awesome.

Textor

Quote from: zeebo on July 20, 2015, 10:59:32 PM
I'm used to the glacially-slow pace of the GNS thread where total lack of interest keeps things manageable.

Measuring the interest in Noory's show tonight...

The screen says ERR#DIV0 on it.

lasertron

I've said it before and I will say it again. You cannot compare the interviewing styles and techniques of Art and Dave. Art is having a conversation, he's not reading off nor does he sound like he is reading off cards, he is actually interested in the answers which lead into a new question.

I have no doubt that if any Dave listener actually listened for 2 minutes to Art they wouldn't even remember who Dave was.

I guess I don't need to tell anyone here that.

this

Northcoaster

I'm definitely getting Magicians of the Gods. Fingerprints was one of my top 5 books

paladin1991

I'm heading over to CoastisToast to see if there is anything about ART in the first, best minutes of the show.

SciFiAuthor

Congrats MV, nearing 1500 users and the site's loading like a champ.

Quote from: zeebo on July 20, 2015, 10:59:32 PM
I'm used to the glacially-slow pace of the GNS thread where total lack of interest keeps things manageable.

hahahahaha!

trostol

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 20, 2015, 11:04:08 PM
I'm heading over to CoastisToast to see if there is anything about ART in the first, best minutes of the show.

lol did the same

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Spinner on July 20, 2015, 11:02:40 PM

Most Online Today: 1,452. Most Online Ever: 1,452 (Today at 11:59:34 PM)

MV's buying drinks in the enterprise room?

PChirp

Quote from: stenjay on July 20, 2015, 11:03:17 PM
Art even sounds more energetic and vital than the last time he came back.  This is so awesome.

Agree with this one  ;D

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 20, 2015, 11:04:36 PM
Congrats MV, nearing 1500 users and the site's loading like a champ.
I noticed SciFI...loading much faster than last night!

area51drone

one thing all of us here at bellgab can agree on - Art is the best!

jazmunda

Quote from: Never2Late on July 20, 2015, 11:02:14 PM
What a recovery.  The call drops... Art is peeved.... Graham comes back sounded a little pissed (in the American sense)... Art guides them (and us) back on track and it becomes a fascinating, masterful half-hour.  Well done, sir.  Well done. 
Pro all the way.

Can you imagine that happened to Dave. He couldn't think on his feet the way Art did and then go on to hit a grand slam.

This would have happened at Dave to Dave AM.

stenjay

Correction - Dinosaurs are STILL the masters of the planet.

Also, my wife says that the dinos are hanging with Tupac and Elvis at some undisclosed location, probably with Art Bell. [Edit] She is high on post-operation pain meds.

Northcoaster

Quote from: chefist on July 20, 2015, 11:05:07 PM
I noticed SciFI...loading much faster than last night!

He upgraded his server today I think.