• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Forum Flair

Started by Jackstar, July 01, 2015, 05:45:26 PM

Jackstar

How about it? I want little angled wings to declare my undying adulation of all things Hoagland.

I understand that adding features to any forum is no mean feat. Thanks in advance.

Jackstar

Also, I'd like some flair to indicate that I am childless. Thanks in advance.

Jackstar

I'd like some forum flair to indicate that I was patient while insisting on my forum flair. Thanks in advance.

nbirnes

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2015, 04:55:01 AM
I'd like some forum flair to indicate that I was patient while insisting on my forum flair. Thanks in advance.

I so much want flair. Thanks for asking.

Needle woman

Would someone please tell me how to stop receiving emails of everyone's posts?  I don't need that type of notification. 

Thanks

onan

Quote from: Needle woman on July 15, 2015, 09:26:50 AM
Would someone please tell me how to stop receiving emails of everyone's posts?  I don't need that type of notification. 

Thanks

Sorry for your consternation on receiving emails... but goddamn that is funny.

the only thing I can suggest is go to: Profile > account settings > uncheck Allow users to email me.

If that doesn't work, you will need the magic of MV or Themudking.

Art_s Farts

Quote from: nbirnes on July 14, 2015, 05:08:46 AM
I so much want flair. Thanks for asking.

Ask and you shall receive

Needle woman

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 09:46:55 AM
Sorry for your consternation on receiving emails... but goddamn that is funny.

the only thing I can suggest is go to: Profile > account settings > uncheck Allow users to email me.

If that doesn't work, you will need the magic of MV or Themudking.

Thanks, Onan, will try that.

Jackstar

I'd like some forum flair to indicate that I am willing to let people go off-topic without flying into a blind, murderous rage. Thanks in advance.

Paradox

Quote from: Needle woman on July 15, 2015, 09:26:50 AM

Thanks
If you go to Profile and click on any of the three options then look under Modify Profile you will find Notifications.  You can change those settings and stop receiving e-mails.

Jackstar

Jackstar

I'd like some forum flair to indicate that BellGab users are free to send me private messages in regards to Art Bell's decisions on how to run his show--color me surprised, it turns out I have a secret talent.

QuoteI actually feel a little bad that I have attracted the attention of a person who only interacts with people over the Internet. Often times, people like yourself will come to think that they are more intelligent and important than they really are. It mostly stems from reading their own words back to them self over and over again, as well as only interacting with a very small community of people. Often times said individuals also feel that their community is much larger than it really is, and doesn't realize the sandbox they have been spending most of their time in is actually a very small place.

I don't know what kind of flair you can give this guy, but remember--he's passionate about it.

Jackstar

I'd like some forum flair to indicate how many times I have been banned. This would save so much time in so many ways. Thanks in advance.

Jackstar

I'd like some forum flair to indicate that "I Was There" during the "Great IRC Holocaust" of 8/8.

Below, I have provided some inspiration. Thanks in advance.

Why do I suddenly feel like flying into a blind murderous rage?? Must be something I saw on bellgab.

Jackstar

I'd like some forum flair to indicate that I was right all along. Thanks in advance.

Jackstar

I'd like some forum flair to indicate that I'm a visionary. See above, re: thanks in advance.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 23, 2016, 05:58:02 PM

I'd like some forum flair to indicate that I'm a visionary. See above, re: thanks in advance.
Forum Flair (FF) is not merely doled out to those that bleat for it Jack. But, you are on the list for secret Forum Flair. (FFS) So when people post about you and say "FFS" you'll know you received Secret Forum Flair!

FFS Jack!

Ciardelo

The new Bella-Callan thread makes me squee.

pate

I'd like enough forum flair to jazz up meh-avatar a vodka...

Jojo

Is there a way to save PM drafts to finiush later?  How to retrieve them?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Jojo on March 15, 2018, 03:26:31 AM
Is there a way to save PM drafts to finiush later?  How to retrieve them?

Jackstar

Is there a way to save PM drafts to finiush later? How to retrieve them?

I think I broke the forum once by saving like three hundred unfinished drafts. I infer this, because this one time, I pushed 'Save Draft' for like the three hundred and thirty-third time and then the forum instantly went offline for like three days, and when it came back, there was no longer a 'Save Draft' mechanism in the forum, it had been X'd by the Echthroi.

/flex

finiush later? How to retrieve them?

Look look read read I get it you're in pain but there's no amount of pain that can account for this flagrant disrespect for the English language that you commonly display here don't you have any self-respect left

(punctuation is deliberately left to be added by the reader)

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 21, 2018, 07:05:05 PM
I think I broke the forum once by saving like three hundred unfinished drafts. I infer this, because this one time, I pushed 'Save Draft' for like the three hundred and thirty-third time and then the forum instantly went offline for like three days, and when it came back, there was no longer a 'Save Draft' mechanism in the forum, it had been X'd by the Echthroi.

/flex

Look look read read I get it you're in pain but there's no amount of pain that can account for this flagrant disrespect for the English language that you commonly display here don't you have any self-respect left

(punctuation is deliberately left to be added by the reader)
Get with times!  Everyone doing it.  Since dictionaries change, why shouldn't grammar?

When I had that nasty cold that was going around, my chronic pains seemed to really fade.  But they came back when I got over the cold.  Weird.

You broke draft save? No way!  Anyhow, if drafts are not saved, could MV please erase the button that says Save Draft?

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on March 23, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
You broke draft save? No way!

I totally did that, and I am legitimately sorry.

In the meantime, all you faggots can just provide Obama's college transcripts, medical records, proof of a currently valid licence to practice law, and a legitimate birth certificiate, and then your prime faggot can be nominated to The Supreme Court.

DO IT FAGGOT
I am ready.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 03:40:13 AM
I am ready.

Guess how may nuclear bombs I control. Go on, guess.

Wait, wait--are treasonous faggots still allowed to guess? Go stand over by that wall, while I consult my attorney.