• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

starrmtn001

Good night me friends.  See you tomorrow. ;)

serenity

Hey everyone. Hope you all are doing ok. Got off work and the part was here for the mower so I even got the front yard cut! Not up on whats happening tonight. If anyone knows catch me up. Gabcast, Dark City Ground zero what ever. If you run out of stuff to listen too I have Free Talk Live at 7 Eastern 4 Pacific on Alien Dreams  ;)

Have a great day yall.

BTW, I know its hot but coffee is ready if your so inclined.......

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on June 07, 2016, 02:12:02 PM
Hey everyone. Hope you all are doing ok. Got off work and the part was here for the mower so I even got the front yard cut! Not up on whats happening tonight. If anyone knows catch me up. Gabcast, Dark City Ground zero what ever. If you run out of stuff to listen too I have Free Talk Live at 7 Eastern 4 Pacific on Alien Dreams  ;)

Have a great day yall.

BTW, I know its hot but coffee is ready if your so inclined.......
Aww, Serenity.  You do so much for Bella Haven.  Thank you. ;)

serenity

It's fun lol. How are you doing? Any new critters?

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on June 07, 2016, 05:15:52 PM
It's fun lol. How are you doing? Any new critters?
I heard we have foxes in the area, but I haven't seen them.  A notice has been sent to the residents about pigeons.  Some folks are throwing feed on the ground.  Now we have too many pigeons.  The pigeon people (hee hee hee, sounds funny) are being asked to stop feeding the pigeons.

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 07, 2016, 05:25:20 PM
I heard we have foxes in the area, but I haven't seen them.  A notice has been sent to the residents about pigeons.  Some folks are throwing feed on the ground.  Now we have too many pigeons.  The pigeon people (hee hee hee, sounds funny) are being asked to stop feeding the pigeons.

I guess the question should be are the pigeon people feeding the pigeons or are the pigeons feeding the pigeon people  :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on June 07, 2016, 05:36:40 PM
I guess the question should be are the pigeon people feeding the pigeons or are the pigeons feeding the pigeon people  :o
You just had to ask.  Didn't you? >:(  ;D ;D ;D

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 07, 2016, 05:55:19 PM
You just had to ask.  Didn't you? >:(  ;D ;D ;D

::) ::) ::)

A METEOR SHOWER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT: The annual Arietid meteor shower peaks this week on June 7th and 8th. The Arietids are unusual because they are daytime meteors; the shower is most intense after sunrise. People who wake up early might notice a small number of Arietids during the dark hours before dawn. The real action, however, occurs in broad daylight. Tune into the meteor radar for echoes.
Http://spaceweatherradio.com

gabrielle

Quote from: serenity on June 07, 2016, 06:16:57 PM
::) ::) ::)

A METEOR SHOWER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT: The annual Arietid meteor shower peaks this week on June 7th and 8th. The Arietids are unusual because they are daytime meteors; the shower is most intense after sunrise. People who wake up early might notice a small number of Arietids during the dark hours before dawn. The real action, however, occurs in broad daylight. Tune into the meteor radar for echoes.
Http://spaceweatherradio.com

thanks for the heads up Serenity!

serenity

Bacon! Yes! and Carls Cuts! And of course coffee. It helps if I fill up the pot. oops  :)

gabrielle

Quote from: serenity on June 08, 2016, 06:03:29 AM
Bacon! Yes! and Carls Cuts! And of course coffee. It helps if I fill up the pot. oops  :)

Morning Serenity, hurry up with that coffee!!!   I have work to do.....LOL

serenity

Quote from: gabrielle on June 08, 2016, 06:12:52 AM
Morning Serenity, hurry up with that coffee!!!   I have work to do.....LOL

It just finished lol. Sorry

gabrielle

Quote from: serenity on June 08, 2016, 06:19:55 AM
It just finished lol. Sorry

Here ya go Serenity, just in case the bacon didn't do the job.....might need a sugar boost.

TigerLily

Good Morning Havenites. Just wanted to note for the record that the miscreants at Hoagies place just closed up for the night a half hour before Gabrielle brought in these yummy pastries. I was worried they would stagger over here drunk and eat all the bacon. Glad I was wrong. Although Gravity did look quite bleary-eyed awhile ago ...

serenity

Quote from: TigerLily on June 08, 2016, 07:13:59 AM
Good Morning Havenites. Just wanted to note for the record that the miscreants at Hoagies place just closed up for the night a half hour before Gabrielle brought in these yummy pastries. I was worried they would stagger over here drunk and eat all the bacon. Glad I was wrong. Although Gravity did look quite bleary-eyed awhile ago ...

I think Gravity looks like that most of the time  :o

Thanks Gabrielle, I could use a couple before I go to the store.
My latest thought piece
Whither the Purple Heart http://aliendreams.ddns.net/blog/?p=7425

gabrielle

Is Gravity the one who keeps sticking his finger in the jam?

Ms. C

Brunch time .... bloody mary / bacon for hangovers and a bacon/hasbrown/egg bake ... for a morning pick-up.  Enjoy ....
I love and miss you all ...

GravitySucks

I am bleary eyed. I did not sleep last night. Don't actually know why. I took a melatonin. I couldn't shut my mind off last night. I think it is because no bacon was served in Bella-Haven yesterday. Or maybe I drank too much iced tea.

GravitySucks

Quote from: gabrielle on June 08, 2016, 07:25:45 AM
Is Gravity the one who keeps sticking his finger in the jam?

That wasn't my finger.

It was a proper utensil for jam.

serenity

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 08:03:27 AM
That wasn't my finger.

It was a proper utensil for jam.

Nice play! Glad you took the high road  :D

starrmtn001

This has GOT to be good for a few one-liners.  I'll start.  "Freeway caught with it's zipper down!" ;D

TRAFFIC: Drivers Get Extra Lane During Rush Hour with "Zipper" Barrier-Transfer Machines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0Q2bDnBUc

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 08, 2016, 05:51:27 PM
Well, who's was it then? :o    ::) ;D

That's a pointed question. We may have to check the index to be able to finger the culprit.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 07:41:03 AM
I am bleary eyed. I did not sleep last night. Don't actually know why. I took a melatonin. I couldn't shut my mind off last night. I think it is because no bacon was served in Bella-Haven yesterday. Or maybe I drank too much iced tea.

Tylenol PM.. take two ..two hours before wanting to go sleepy..works for me..  only use them about once per week

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 08, 2016, 05:51:27 PM
Well, who's was it then? :o    ::) ;D

Wasn't me..  accuse another deflection... looks like a cute little  tiger paw ..

WhiteCrow

Letters, postcards person to person long distance phone calls and call collect .. all gone..

just spent an hour on my cell phone signing up for an international plan.

https://youtu.be/VFHA15B8iNI

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 08, 2016, 07:45:21 PM
Letters, postcards person to person long distance phone calls and call collect .. all gone..

But is your phone compatible with the frequencies where you are going?

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 08, 2016, 07:45:21 PM

Thank you, WhiteCrow, this is awesome!  Gotta love Leon Russel.  He was HAWT;D