• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 03, 2016, 10:01:16 PM
Beautiful.

Thanks.. the girls at the Hoodie shop want to do everything in  embroidery. I was going to have a white background silk screened with only the line drawing embroidered.

Interesting process.. a video pixel pusher artist at the shop computer separates the different colors. Those drawings are then file transfered to China where they are converted to computer code. The code is then loaded into the embroidering stitching machine.. I asked the girls how long it takes the machine to stitch one out.. They all looked at each other for while, and one finally replied, "don't know, never did anything like this before" ... kind of had the feeling the girls were thinking with their hearts .   should be interesting!

It may take another week or so before they are ready to start stitching them out. Unfortunately I'll be in Poland until the last week of the month, so that will be another delay. Since they never did anything so intricate, they requested I be at the shop to approve the first one.   "Faith Hope Love"

starrmtn001

Not doing well tonight.  see you later or tomorrow.

GravitySucks

Really starting to get sick and tired of this...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 03, 2016, 06:49:30 PM
Making progress... upper right notes 1 and 2 changed to .. "all embroidery..use white and grey threads"
Gorgeous!

serenity

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 04, 2016, 03:32:51 AM

Yeah, you and me both. You could come this way if you want. But bring your lawn mower. Im still waiting on part to fix mine after my daughters latest attempt to help

gabrielle

Morning everyone...Starr, hope you are doing better.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on June 04, 2016, 08:03:23 AM

I missed that Starr wasn't doing well..

Picture of flowers just took at my house..for you Starr

Ms. C

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 03, 2016, 10:52:20 PM
Not doing well tonight.  see you later or tomorrow.

Oh Starr ...I'm sending you a ton of prayers and healing white light energy.  Please feel better  ASAP

serenity

Quote from: Ms. C on June 04, 2016, 09:17:47 AM
Oh Starr ...I'm sending you a ton of prayers and healing white light energy.  Please feel better  ASAP

+1  :D

WhiteCrow

I'm down at our lake cleaning a boat that is on the boat lift.
And was getting buzzed by two Swallows. They made a nest in the canopy that covers the boat lift. Sweet little birdies and eggs in the nest  too!

WhiteCrow

It started to rain real hard .. Birdies and I are starting dry under the canopy... she isn't

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 04, 2016, 10:41:39 AM
It started to rain real hard .. Birdies and I are starting dry under the canopy... she isn't

LOL. It took me about 30 seconds on my iphone to figure out what you were talking about.

starrmtn001

Some of the dearest, kindest folks on BellGab are here in the Haven.

Thank you Gabby, WhiteCrow, Ms. C, Serenity, and Gravity.  Please know that your caring and your prays are having a positive effect.  I am so honored to have you as real friends. :-*

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 12:31:07 PM
Some of the dearest, kindest folks on BellGab are here in the Haven.

Thank you Gabby, WhiteCrow, Ms. C, Serenity, and Gravity.  Please know that your caring and your prays are having a positive effect.  I am so honored to have you as real friends. :-*

:) Versus Amacus est Tanquam Alter Idiom  :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on June 04, 2016, 01:01:45 PM

:) Versus Amacus est Tanquam Alter Idiom  :D
Translation please. ??? :)

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 01:16:32 PM

* A true friend is like another me *  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 04, 2016, 01:16:32 PM

I only speak the universal language ...

Love ALL

serenity

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 04, 2016, 01:49:38 PM

Love ALL

That works! My prose is a bit more flowery though lol

Need updates on the bird eggs as they get closer to hatching

the_peeve

Send some up this way you greedy bastard!
We have a drought here. Everything looks good, but this heat wave is going to cost us dearly if we don't get some rain soon. The veggies will be the first to go under stress.
Overnight is our best chance for rain in over a month.

Sorry, I haven't chimed in for a while. Busy with work. Missed Gabby's birthday and now I can't forgive myself. I worked 27 straight days and this is my first weekend off! Embracing it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on June 04, 2016, 01:23:37 PM
* A true friend is like another me *  ;)
Aww.  Thank you Serenity. :-*

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 04, 2016, 01:49:38 PM

Love ALL
How lovely, WhiteCrow.  Thank you. :-*

Philodendron, Gravity? ::)  ;D

the_peeve

Oh. A good news story...

We were tearing down a shack we use during the harvest season. Out with the old, in with the new kinda product. As the boys in Maintenance started to tear off the side trim from the shack, a fairly large bird flew out and a bunch of dust and straw and stuff fell out of the trim and onto the ground. Soon the dust settled and we saw down on the ground that there were almost a dozen duck eggs on the ground. We thought they were done for because the nest fell about 20 feet. The eggs were all cracked or smashed and we could see the darkness of the tiny premature birds in the eggs. It was a bad feeling because we knew they were within a few days or a week from hatching. A couple of them were even chirping. We all felt they would die within 24 hours. We moved the eggs and nest off site in hopes maybe the momma bird would come around. We also thought this was pointless. Again we felt they were doomed ducks.
Over lunch we got talking about how to save them, and if it was possible. If someone had a heat lamp, and a heating pad. Finally, one of the guys picked them up and took them home during lunch and set up a lamp and heating pad for them and returned back to work.
I am glad to announce that guy is now the proud owner of 9 wood duck chicks. They all survived the ordeal. We know we can't bring them back to momma bird now, but I have requested when they are bigger and stronger, a couple of them be moved to our Harvest facility as our mascots. There is a large pond already there for them which momma bird has used for years. It's a sad ordeal for her this round, but we are also making a proper wood duck box for her, for next time she wants to start a family.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: serenity on June 04, 2016, 02:06:26 PM
That works! My prose is a bit more flowery though lol

Need updates on the bird eggs as they get closer to hatching

Will do..

In Wisconsin ...We liking em smoky with cheese ... and grilled over charcoal 

whoozit

Quote from: gabrielle on June 04, 2016, 08:03:23 AM
Pooh has given up honey.   ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: the_peeve on June 04, 2016, 02:37:39 PM
Oh. A good news story...

We were tearing down a shack we use during the harvest season. Out with the old, in with the new kinda product. As the boys in Maintenance started to tear off the side trim from the shack, a fairly large bird flew out and a bunch of dust and straw and stuff fell out of the trim and onto the ground. Soon the dust settled and we saw down on the ground that there were almost a dozen duck eggs on the ground. We thought they were done for because the nest fell about 20 feet. The eggs were all cracked or smashed and we could see the darkness of the tiny premature birds in the eggs. It was a bad feeling because we knew they were within a few days or a week from hatching. A couple of them were even chirping. We all felt they would die within 24 hours. We moved the eggs and nest off site in hopes maybe the momma bird would come around. We also thought this was pointless. Again we felt they were doomed ducks.
Over lunch we got talking about how to save them, and if it was possible. If someone had a heat lamp, and a heating pad. Finally, one of the guys picked them up and took them home during lunch and set up a lamp and heating pad for them and returned back to work.
I am glad to announce that guy is now the proud owner of 9 wood duck chicks. They all survived the ordeal. We know we can't bring them back to momma bird now, but I have requested when they are bigger and stronger, a couple of them be moved to our Harvest facility as our mascots. There is a large pond already there for them which momma bird has used for years. It's a sad ordeal for her this round, but we are also making a proper wood duck box for her, for next time she wants to start a family.

You guys are special.. thanks for sharing.  Love your "Good News" story..

serenity

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 04, 2016, 02:47:07 PM
You guys are special.. thanks for sharing.  Love your "Good News" story..

That was a great story peeve. Thanks  :)

albrecht

Tell me about it. My aunt is out of town and is having some work done on her house that I needed to check up on and her cat needed to be fed. Well of course the workers couldn't work much due to the rain and she recently got suckered in by ATT to go with DirectTv, which is satellite system. Trying to watch a ball game and the satellite kept going out. Frustrating. So get home and guess who knocks on my door but some kid with ATT trying to sell me DirectTV! Ha, no sale buddy! (First world problems, I know, especially with people losing property and homes to the floods and those poor soldiers up in Ft.Hood the other day.)

serenity

So, are Astronomers Skyentists?