• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

Chine

Quote from: Zenman on July 10, 2015, 10:13:18 PM
Those are excellent, Rose.

Hey Chine, my Twitter account is so drowned out by a couple of the paranormal tweeters that I can hardly read it. Literally 100s a day. What's the best way to stop that sort of thing? Makes me feel kinda silly for trying to limit my tweets to one or 2 at a time so I don't overwhelm people, lol.

Hmm. Fortunately, the people I follow don't tweet every minute all day long. That gets annoying. Unless it's a Blitz or Tweet Storm. I've done a couple of those when I was doing so for a film promotion. I stick to a good fair number of people with a range of interests (film, TV, arts, paranormal, and silly witty people on between)? Twitter is great for me to keep on on news, like new films, TV, art.

I think it's just following what's most comfortable for you. I love Twitter as it's easy to get info fast. And hashtags are so helpful to if you're following one topic and only want to see tweets on that,

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 10, 2015, 10:21:56 PM
Lol, I just went to the site. Nice touch with the ear-tweeking pic. That's a great idea making the chats available with all the links. I, for one, will no longer be having to scramble during chat to try to checkout and save all the valuable links and such now. Thanks.

I think my chat freeze problem has to do with the fact that I had 2 browsers open with 20+ sites open in each. If I cut it down to about 10 each, I think that'll solve the problem.

Well, make sure you don't go to bella-haven.com for the chat tonight, but rather the link we've been using, which I will embed one of these days.

http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat

Just make sure to treat that particular open page as sacred during the two hours and don't close it.

Zenman

No problem there Nancy, lol.

Chine, I'm a twitter noob, so I appreciate the tips.

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on July 10, 2015, 10:13:18 PM
Those are excellent, Rose.

Hey Chine, my Twitter account is so drowned out by a couple of the paranormal tweeters that I can hardly read it. Literally 100s a day. What's the best way to stop that sort of thing? Makes me feel kinda silly for trying to limit my tweets to one or 2 at a time so I don't overwhelm people, lol.

Good question.  I have the same experience there, and ended up *unfollowing* people I really did not want to unfollow, I just loose interest in checking my twitter if I have to scroll through endless posts from the same people, just to read the ones from people I really don't want to miss.  I want to hear from the people who do the endless posts, but not CONSTANTLY where my tweet page is over run my them.  It feels like endless spam, even tho I like the people.  I wouldn't have followed them in the first place if i did not like them.

Zenman

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2015, 11:42:14 PM
Good question.  I have the same experience there, and ended up *unfollowing* people I really did not want to unfollow, I just loose interest in checking my twitter if I have to scroll through endless posts from the same people, just to read the ones from people I really don't want to miss.  I want to hear from the people who do the endless posts, but not CONSTANTLY where my tweet page is over run my them.  It feels like endless spam, even tho I like the people.  I wouldn't have followed them in the first place if i did not like them.

Really good points, brig. I hate to unfollow anybody, especially if they're following me, since I don't have that many followers. But I'm about spammed out at the moment.

trostol

i like the fact yer number is my area code lol

Good show, Mrs. Birnes and Rose Hill!  Y Tu, Bateman.

Zenman

Wow! Now that was a show!!

Quote from: trostol on July 11, 2015, 03:01:23 AM
i like the fact yer number is my area code lol

Used to be my area code, 42 years ago.  Now it is the great state of Jawja.  I wanted to move back for many years but not now.  The government out there is not my cup of tea.

nbirnes

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 11, 2015, 03:38:28 AM
Used to be my area code, 42 years ago.  Now it is the great state of Jawja.  I wanted to move back for many years but not now.  The government out there is not my cup of tea.

The great suburbs of Philly. Skype gives you choices within your state, so this is a  sentimental area code for me. Also, ironically, I grabbed the chance to have the numbers 7374 in it, sort of a shout-out to my aged homies.

Live long and prosper. I'm looking at you, Art.

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 11, 2015, 03:34:10 AM
Wow! Now that was a show!!

Wasn't it??! Who knew how much energy was hiding between 3-5 a.m. And bateman had his brew and RoseGirl had her coffee and Kevin called in, and it was just oh so juicy about our friend and colleague Hoagy.

Putting it up right now. Love telling the morning folk hi!

RoseGirl

Great show tonight! That was one for the record books. Wow.

nbirnes

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 11, 2015, 04:05:16 AM
Great show tonight! That was one for the record books. Wow.

Wait till you hear it ... I'm putting it up right now. It's so cool ... there is that complete shutdown at the end and then bammo! We all come back with a roar for another half hour.

Such juicy advance talk on both bateman's Dark City coming up and also Hoagy's Pluto mission, coming up.

Bravo to every single one of us. And we are growing in numbers. caio🌸Bella🌸

Lilith

Had my ears glued to every word from start to finish.....thank you all for lotsa fun :D  TTYL !!!

serenity

It seems blasphemous listening 3 hours after you go off the air. lol. Good show ladies!

Great show last night!  Lots of behind the scenes stuff about the Hoagland/Noory thing, everyone needs to hear this.

chefist

Glad I stayed up! Great show folks!

Ms. C

Quote from: serenity on July 11, 2015, 06:40:00 AM
It seems blasphemous listening 3 hours after you go off the air. lol. Good show ladies!

Fun and informative show .... Loved Listening as I drank morning coffee and sat on patio with my Carson-dog and the sun.

Although, I wish I could listen as it actually aired.  Sigh, the dilemma of staying on my normal day hours or changing my internal rhythm.... for all these fun late night live streams.   

Thanks very much for all the excitement of Bateman's sharing his pre show news and really your entire show.   😎

RoseGirl

...working on a bit of a black and white series...

RoseGirl

...a bit strange but fun, I think...

Quote from: nbirnes on July 11, 2015, 04:03:04 AM
The great suburbs of Philly. Skype gives you choices within your state, so this is a  sentimental area code for me. Also, ironically, I grabbed the chance to have the numbers 7374 in it, sort of a shout-out to my aged homies.

Live long and prosper. I'm looking at you, Art.

I got my area codes mixed up.  I lived in King of Prussia between '73-'78 and Cherry Hill, NJ between 1986 and 1992.  I was born in Long Beach, CA in '66 and we moved from there in '73. Lived in Jawja for most of the rest of my life save for a stint in NW Arkansas between 1996-2002.

serenity

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 11, 2015, 02:47:18 PM
...still more...

A contribution and thank you for your hard work to make us smile and give us the scoop. Thank you Nbirnes and RoseGirl. Good job!

RoseGirl

Quote from: serenity on July 11, 2015, 06:03:01 PM
A contribution and thank you for your hard work to make us smile and give us the scoop. Thank you Nbirnes and RoseGirl. Good job!

OMG...is that Dear Abby? Looks like her. Thanks Serenity. She's an icon.

rose

serenity

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 11, 2015, 06:23:55 PM
OMG...is that Dear Abby? Looks like her. Thanks Serenity. She's an icon.

rose

Actually it's Vivian Vance. Couldn't find a good drawing of Ann Landers lol

RoseGirl

Quote from: serenity on July 11, 2015, 06:26:10 PM
Actually it's Vivian Vance. Couldn't find a good drawing of Ann Landers lol

Viv...I love her. Gawd...don't you miss some of the old dramatic and comedy actresses? They were so intense..I love it.

serenity

Quote from: RoseGirl on July 11, 2015, 06:29:47 PM
Viv...I love her. Gawd...don't you miss some of the old dramatic and comedy actresses? They were so intense..I love it.

Yeah had a huge crush on Vera Ellen a few moons ago. And Cristine Macintire from the Three Stooges. *sigh* out of my league even then.  :)

serenity

And can't forget Gracie Allen!!!