• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 08:04:01 AM
Done! and i posted a link for Nancy on registering for tunein. Hope it helps

Hugs Serenity.....you're SUCH a good friend !!  I appreciate you very much !

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 08:05:49 AM
Hugs Serenity.....you're SUCH a good friend !!  I appreciate you very much !

*blush*

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 08:04:57 AM
BTW Good morning ms Brig

GOOD morning serenity :D  Just cooking up some spam and eggs to go with my toast and coffee.

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 08:07:10 AM
GOOD morning serenity :D  Just cooking up some spam and eggs to go with my toast and coffee.

You know the scary part? I really did cook Spam and eggs this morning. lol and am having a nice cup of tea..........

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 08:12:08 AM
You know the scary part? I really did cook Spam and eggs this morning. lol and am having a nice cup of tea..........
After I have my morning coffee, I make fresh ginger tea from fresh ginger root. 

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 08:13:39 AM
  After I have my morning coffee, I make fresh ginger tea from fresh ginger root.

The only ginger we have in the bayou comes in a can lol

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 08:14:26 AM
The only ginger we have in the bayou comes in a can lol

They don't have it in the produce department in your local grocery store ?

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 08:15:40 AM
They don't have it in the produce department in your local grocery store ?

I'm teasing. Yes we can get it at Rouses or Cannatas ( Local stores) I think WalMart even carries it. But when you have Pumpkin Spice..............

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 08:18:54 AM
I'm teasing. Yes we can get it at Rouses or Cannatas ( Local stores) I think WalMart even carries it. But when you have Pumpkin Spice..............

The thing is...(As Nancy would say) is that ginger root is a natural antibiotic, anti-inflamitory, and many other things that are just SO GOOD for you. 

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 08:20:51 AM
The thing is...(As Nancy would say) is that ginger root is a natural antibiotic, anti-inflamitory, and many other things that are just SO GOOD for you.

After Viet Nam and every conflict since, jumping out of planes as well as flying them, 25 years in the Gulf of Mexico, being shot at and missed, shit at and hit then fired on for effect, a high terrorist count and coming out of all of it with most of our mental acuity and all of our fingers and toes, it's time to sit back and enjoy the things I love the most. Family, friends ( both new and old ) Christmas, Spooky shows and a good cup of Pumpkin Spice tea or coffee. Or for that matter, Pumpkin pie, cookies or anything else pumpkin lol And........SPAM! Can't forget the SPAM!

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 08:30:36 AM
After Viet Nam and every conflict since, jumping out of planes as well as flying them, 25 years in the Gulf of Mexico, being shot at and missed, shit at and hit then fired on for effect, a high terrorist count and coming out of all of it with most of our mental acuity and all of our fingers and toes, it's time to sit back and enjoy the things I love the most. Family, friends ( both new and old ) Christmas, Spooky shows and a good cup of Pumpkin Spice tea or coffee. Or for that matter, Pumpkin pie, cookies or anything else pumpkin lol And........SPAM! Can't forget the SPAM!

I take it you have tried ginger root tea......and don't love it..... :-[

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 08:32:41 AM
I take it you have tried ginger root tea......and don't love it..... :-[

Oh, it's ok, but I would rather have my ginger in beer or hair  ::)

serenity

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 08:35:05 AM
Oh, it's ok, but I would rather have my ginger in beer or hair  ::)

BTW I already re-played BH#23 It's on an old Train Wreck now lol

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 10:38:07 AM
BTW I already re-played BH#23 It's on an old Train Wreck now lol
old Train Wrecks are good with me, I wasn't here at bellgab in those days :)

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 10:40:10 AM
old Train Wrecks are good with me, I wasn't here at bellgab in those days :)
Me either. Love the Train Wreck shows, kinda wish he still did them. Although Gabcast is great!

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 10:42:48 AM
Me either. Love the Train Wreck shows, kinda wish he still did them. Although Gabcast is great!

I'm a MV fan for sure.

Ms. C

Good show, Nancy & Rose.  I also enjoyed your guest Chris and his story.

Good day Serenity and Brig ... hope you don't mind if i pop in here also ... as I'm a day listener (lol); I love both of your comments and hope that you don't mind me chiming in here also.

-- AND besides my first & second cup of coffee as I'm listening to the Bella-Haven stream each day ... I have also incorporated exercising on my nu-step while listening and sipping.  I have had NO motivation to exercise in awhile ... so this is such an added extra benefit for me!

Love to all ... Ms. C

p.s. I bought the headset/mic set that was suggested .... I also want to learn a few things ... although I am interested in the back-end operations, programming, system admin/security stuff. 

p.s.s.  Although, the first thing I would like to learn is how to append my downloaded files (three to one) from my time traveler links ....

Lilith

I love MV's political incorrectness.....he doesn't care what the listeners want says he lol's

Lilith

Quote from: Ms. C on July 29, 2015, 10:53:41 AM

Good day Serenity and Brig ... hope you don't mind if i pop in here also ... as I'm a day listener (lol); I love both of your comments and hope that you don't mind me chiming in here also.

-- AND besides my first & second cup of coffee as I'm listening to the Bella-Haven stream each day ... I have also incorporated exercising on my nu-step while listening and sipping.  I have had NO motivation to exercise in awhile ... so this is such an added extra benefit for me!

Love to all ... Ms. C

p.s. I bought the headset/mic set that was suggested .... I also want to learn a few things ... although I am interested in the back-end operations, programming, system admin stuff. 

p.s.s.  Although, the first thing I would like to learn is how to append my downloaded files (three to one) from my time traveler links ....

I am so happy to see you here Ms.C!  Sure do hope to see you here more often!!!

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 10:44:12 AM
I'm a MV fan for sure.

Yeah so am I. Did you see the thread last night? Everyone trying to get MV off so Nancy could call in. Classic radio!
I am supposed to be working outside. Re-built one of my ham antennas and trying to put it back up so I can get back on HF. But....it's hot out there! Maybe I'll wait till it's cooler this evening.

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 10:56:30 AM
Yeah so am I. Did you see the thread last night? Everyone trying to get MV off so Nancy could call in. Classic radio!
I am supposed to be working outside. Re-built one of my ham antennas and trying to put it back up so I can get back on HF. But....it's hot out there! Maybe I'll wait till it's cooler this evening.

I DID lol's, and yes, I think you should wait till it's cooler.

serenity

Love to all ... Ms. C

p.s. I bought the headset/mic set that was suggested .... I also want to learn a few things ... although I am interested in the back-end operations, programming, system admin/security stuff. 

Welcome Mrs C we are just musing like most mornings. Try a program like Audacity. You can import all three and join them. Kinda like cut and paste. I kinda hope that they will keep the 3 separate files but add the full mp3 as one file as an option

Lilith

Love to all ... Ms. C

Ms._C. this is what I do.....Its probably technically incorrect, but here it goes lol's  I open my audacity, click on record, then play segment one, then segment two, then segment three, keeping my audacity open and recording the entire time.  then I save the one audacity file with all three segments recorded on it.

serenity

And I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. Audacity is a music recording/editing and compiling program.  It's one that you can use to make commercials, podcasts and advertisements. Have a music soundtrack, add a voice track and sound effets if desired then edit them the way you like them and export into a single file.

brig, you can import them one at a time and cut and past. No need to record the recordings lol

Lilith

http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/

I was using on on windows 8.1, and am now using it on Windows 10 as of today, and it is working perfectly on both OS.

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 11:03:09 AM
And I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. Audacity is a music recording/editing and compiling program.  It's one that you can use to make commercials, podcasts and advertisements. Have a music soundtrack, add a voice track and sound effets if desired then edit them the way you like them and export into a single file.

brig, you can import them one at a time and cut and past. No need to record the recordings lol

arite, I will try it that way next time  :-[.   I relisten to everything cuz I usually fall asleep, or get interrupted  ::)

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 11:10:04 AM
arite, I will try it that way next time  :-[.   I relisten to everything cuz I usually fall asleep, or get interrupted  ::)

Lol i figured i can be kinda slow at times.

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 11:11:46 AM
Lol i figured i can be kinda slow at times.

no no not at all....I'm glad u mentioned it, I hadn't thought of it, but I should have figured that you could do that with audacity, much like you handle layers in gimp.

serenity

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2015, 11:16:36 AM
no no not at all....I'm glad u mentioned it, I hadn't thought of it, but I should have figured that you could do that with audacity, much like you handle layers in gimp.

Exactly

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on July 29, 2015, 11:20:42 AM
Exactly

I have just started learning audacity, and I am old and slow, but someday, hopefully SOON, I shall know how to do everything.  I have to record Hoagie every nite, and I have successfully set my audacity timer to do that, and am so tickled pink that I can do that now :D