• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This is a reminder for All Snooriacs - November 16

Started by Frys Girl, November 05, 2008, 10:35:51 PM

Frys Girl

November 16, 2008. It's an important date. Not as important as 2012, but still. Get your "felt-tip pens" and watch the sci-fi channel on your teevees. Snoory is coming to the other white meat/airwaves - http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ with his awful show that will feature his new dye jobs and deep set frowns and oral question marks.

p.s. click that link because if you do, they'll reference this sight and learn how to be better human beings and fire snoory which is our goal, sort of.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 05, 2008, 10:35:51 PM
November 16, 2008. It's an important date. Not as important as 2012, but still. Get your "felt-tip pens" and watch the sci-fi channel on your teevees. Snoory is coming to the other white meat/airwaves - http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ with his awful show that will feature his new dye jobs and deep set frowns and oral question marks.

p.s. click that link because if you do, they'll reference this sight and learn how to be better human beings and fire snoory which is our goal, sort of.

I clicked the link. Is he wearing a rug, or did they break out the shoe polish for him again? They even dyed the dead caterpillar he keeps under his nose.

Give it up, Snoron, you have a face for radio.

Frys Girl

It looks like our George has gone hollywood on us! Well I'll be damned. Maybe he'll pop up on Dr. 90210.

What a ruggedly handsome Levantine specimen he is. He looks like a young Tom Selleck in that picture.  Gawd, WHAT A MAN!

Spikegirl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on November 06, 2008, 12:04:03 AM
What a ruggedly handsome Levantine specimen he is. He looks like a young Tom Selleck in that picture.  Gawd, WHAT A MAN!

Your sarcasm is not lost on me!

Frys Girl

He's walking on sunshine. And it's time to feel good!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Spikegirl on November 05, 2008, 10:43:11 PM
I clicked the link. Is he wearing a rug, or did they break out the shoe polish for him again? They even dyed the dead caterpillar he keeps under his nose.

Give it up, Snoron, you have a face for radio.
HAHA!

Frys Girl

Silly spikegirl. Look at the George Noory pictures beneath our avatars. THAT is the real noory. Ass hat and all.

Quote from: Spikegirl on November 06, 2008, 10:11:03 PM

I got your swarthy right here, baby!

George Noory -The Standard by which all Studs shall be judged.  I wanna see that interview.

Frys Girl

;:)
Dear God. Don't post that interview. That's what Snoory WANTS. He wants us to be like "ooooh he was on Larry King." Well guess what. Anna Nicole Smith was on Larry King and at least she had pretty boobs.

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 07, 2008, 12:27:48 AM
;:)
Dear God. Don't post that interview. That's what Snoory WANTS. He wants us to be like "ooooh he was on Larry King." Well guess what. Anna Nicole Smith was on Larry King and at least she had pretty boobs.

Imagine if Anna Nicole came back EVP style like tonight's show topic - "Tttttccchrriiiiiimspahhhhh Baayybeeeee!"

Frys Girl

Didn't she say she had sex with a ghost once? Oh god. This is going in a weird direction. Phan is going to swoop in I'm sure!

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 07, 2008, 09:02:39 AM
Didn't she say she had sex with a ghost once? Oh god. This is going in a weird direction. Phan is going to swoop in I'm sure!

Ian did a whole show about such things -- he was in "morbid fascination" mode and so was I.  Granted - it WAS weird, but good enough to suspend disbelief once.  I tried listening to it again later - and it didn't wear well.

This is part of the c2c "blurb"--

Paranormal Liaisons          Ian spoke with author and paranormal expert Brad Steiger about his controversial book, Otherworldly Affaires, which explores love and sexual relationships with entities from other dimensions. Steiger shared several cases from his book. 

In one story, Steiger talked about a medium who had an "intimate relationship" with a spirit guide known as 'Bright Star.' According to Steiger, the medium said his union with Bright Star was "more meaningful [to him] than any human woman would have been." He recounted the case of a woman who claimed to have been impregnated by a spirit and given birth to a "wispy bit of ectoplasm."

Frys Girl

Isn't masturbation the same thing? I mean. It's spiritual for some people.

You got to hand it to the Snooremeister. Never in the history of media, has someone with minimal talent risen to national attention. All while riding on the coattails of Art Bell. If I didn't like Art so much, I would be pissed at him for passing the torch to George. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Spikegirl

Quote from: workingindreamland on November 08, 2008, 11:04:58 AM
You got to hand it to the Snooremeister. Never in the history of media, has someone with minimal talent risen to national attention. All while riding on the coattails of Art Bell. If I didn't like Art so much, I would be pissed at him for passing the torch to George. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

I couldn't agree with you more. I guess Snoory defies the Peter Principle. It seems to now be possible to rise to your level of incompetence, and then keep on rising.

Frys Girl

It's called revenge of the idiots. Snoory speaks to the idiot demographic well. I won't say more. The callers speak for themselves.

Frys Girl

http://www.scifi.com/georgenoory/

Snoory got a new web site!!! Close up money shots!

He looks like a smooth blend of Clark Gable & Gregory Peck.

EvB

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 07, 2008, 04:34:22 PM
Isn't masturbation the same thing? I mean. It's spiritual for some people.

I imagine it is!  But, that didn't seem to be EXACTLY what these people were talking about - though they didn't go into enough detail for me to be sure.

Frys Girl

Less than 24 hours!!! Head to the market and get yer popcorn and cracker jacks kids! Set your DVRs! Cuz you'll want to rewind this shit for sure!

It was awesome, wasn't it!  Tonight, George is covering "Witchcraft".  I can't wait.  It's so cool that someone is finally dealing with the....... UNEXPLAINED.  Just glad it's rock-solid news jockey who's giving real journalism not just a new breath of life, but also giving it the kick in the pants it needs to take advantage of that breath. Mr. Noory is truly a revolutionary.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on November 17, 2008, 04:14:57 PM
It was awesome, wasn't it!  Tonight, George is covering "Witchcraft".  I can't wait.  It's so cool that someone is finally dealing with the....... UNEXPLAINED.  Just glad it's rock-solid news jockey who's giving real journalism not just a new breath of life, but also giving it the kick in the pants it needs to take advantage of that breath. Mr. Noory is truly a revolutionary.
Here's "The Unexplained". . . . He sure cast a spell on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frys Girl

Angel eyes!! I love your eyeshadow avatar. Awesome!

Spikegirl

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on November 17, 2008, 04:49:15 PM
Here's "The Unexplained". . . . He sure cast a spell on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey cool girl! Good to see you back! Great avatar.  ;)

Spikegirl

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on November 17, 2008, 04:14:57 PM
It was awesome, wasn't it!  Tonight, George is covering "Witchcraft".  I can't wait. 

What!?! That crap is on again tonight? I give it 2 weeks before it gets cancelled. I actually tuned in last night. You know how George phones it in for the radio show? He does even less work for the t.v. show.

EvB

Quote from: Spikegirl on November 17, 2008, 08:04:29 PM

What!?! That crap is on again tonight? I give it 2 weeks before it gets cancelled.

Don't worry if it isn't - unless there is some hue and cry - they'll use what they have in the can.  What is it?  Five shows?