• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Blitz

Started by Heather Wade, June 25, 2015, 09:39:54 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 11:39:42 PM
It sure presents me with a lot more questions than answers, but it kind of explains that "tone" I've been hearing in Karens voice right from the beginning.   I could be wrong.

email sent.

Robert

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 07, 2018, 02:48:57 PMLOL I  haven't changed my thoughts about Ms Wade one bit from the beginning. My posting record and calls into the gabcast speak for themselves.

But.. I'm live and let live. Life is hard, if Heather has ambition I would never do anything to stand in her way. Or put a other way, cause her any pain with hateful and despicable posts.
IMHO it is and was unexcuseable behavior; the relentless thrashing of her since Art's death.
What part of that thrashing did she not "earn" by her own standards?

Are there people actually trying to stand in her way?  Or do they just have fun razzing her?

Jackstar

Quote from: Heather Wade on June 25, 2015, 09:39:54 PM
Bring your game, BellGabbers.  Bring your talent.

Red 5 standing by... in a coma.

paladin1991

Quote from: Heather Wade on June 25, 2015, 09:47:34 PM

You're on the list.  Got any ideas on how you could promote Midnight In The Desert?  Are you on myface?  Are you on twitter?  Do you have photoshop skills?  Have you called your local radio station?  We will find a way to put our resident Chef & Chemist to work, mu ha haa.

I always knew that there was more to the RED/Chef affair.

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 26, 2015, 01:26:46 AM
Told my pancakes, but they're useless. I mean, they're pancakes. Fuck. Then I tried the rest of the dolphin pod and they just accused me of blowing radio hosts. But I do have a newsletter, from which a message will be emitted at an appropriate time.

I don't ever get my newsletter. 

paladin1991

Quote from: BettyO417 on July 04, 2015, 02:20:10 AM
It's official.  ;D. I'm now a MITD Time Traveler! So happy to finally come out of the lurkers den! Been waiting and hoping for the day to come when that very manly voice from the High Desert would fill my mind again. Been a loyal Art fan since the mid 90's and when he's away there is NO one that can fill his boots!  Bellgab you have been a refuge for us all! So I humbly thank you all for filling the void on Bellgab. Yes, I have tried to adjust and become part of a past show on DMR but it was overwhelming. Nice people seeking the same, problem being it WASN'T the MASTER! I couldn't have less than what I was accustomed too, so more of the classic shows for 16 days! Yes, yes, yes! So from the top of the Ozarks in SW Missouri I look forward to the time that Art will mesmerize us! So on with the. Blitz and let's get ready for the Ride!   :-*

Hey, there it is!  And with a face only a dog would fuck.

paladin1991

Hmmm, looks like for security reasons, all of my posts have been .... redacted.

paladin1991

Quote from: pate on July 09, 2015, 02:54:07 AM
Still I'm messing up your art-work, so I apologize anyway!

I think this last attempt is "good enough?"  I hope so.

I think that's what I'm going to staple to the telephone poles, and I'm going to try to get two per 8.5x11 (did you know that 8.5+11=19.5? the data! heh) so I can cut them in half, my area has lots of foot traffic so a smaller flyer should work.  Maybe I'll split it between full 8.5x11 and half 8.5x11...

Seriously, that's my last photoshop "negative" attempt unless you the artist have concerns?

Well, I'll be damned.  Pate actually spoke English once upon a time.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 11, 2020, 11:22:14 PM

There's that coma we talked about.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 11, 2020, 11:22:14 PM
No offense but even you must admit it could be for reasons of obscenity, lol.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:11:52 AM
you must admit it could be for reasons of obscenity

There is certainly some doubt.

, lol.

I'm now choosing to implement a new policy: "lol" now stands for "lots of lube." Many Bothans have died to ensure that you never forget this for very long, ever, for as long as you live. Also, I've just lost The Game. This offering of sacrifice will surely be acknowledged by the powers that be.

Meanwhile, having completed my assessment of worthiness, I allow that The Blitz may.... continue. I don't think some of you remember what it was that you came here for.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Quote from: Robert on December 26, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Are there people actually trying to stand in her way?

Jesus, Robert--just whose kid are you? Take a look around at all the contact tracing.

paladin1991

No offense but even you must admit it could be for reasons of obscenity, lol.

do I have a recent shot of your tits?