• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

theONE

Quote from: trostol on November 08, 2016, 02:33:14 PM
well..something got worked out..cause he is back on the line up of KCAA lol

Hoagie threatened Fred to go back to Keith ,lol

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

trostol

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 02:35:18 PM
Hoagie threatened Fred to go back to Keith ,lol

thats not a threat thats like saying i will go to mcdonalds if burger king is out of whoppers

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 08, 2016, 02:55:05 PM
thats not a threat thats like saying i will go to mcdonalds if burger king is out of whoppers

what exactly is talk stream?

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on November 08, 2016, 02:59:48 PM
what exactly is talk stream?

when people talking about streams in the forest --not urine streams

[attachment deleted by admin]

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 08, 2016, 03:07:28 PM
looks like just a hug to get to shows

https://www.talkstreamlive.com

funny i dont find hoagies show on there , but M is telling people to tune in there.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 08, 2016, 03:15:33 PM
funny i dont find hoagies show on there , but M is telling people to tune in there.

think she is just telling them that cause she doesn't wanna admit Hoagie had to cave lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 08, 2016, 03:18:31 PM
think she is just telling them that cause she doesn't wanna admit Hoagie had to cave lol

lol hoagie should just live-stream from youtube or twitch

Nobody

Quote from: norland2424 on November 08, 2016, 03:15:33 PM

He has an entry:

https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/richard_c_hoagland

We'll see if a "click here to listen" link appears. 

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on November 08, 2016, 03:48:34 PM
and now its gone lol

streams are full of water and water moves, I don't understand why you guys so surprised , lol

Nobody

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 01:54:25 PM
So either Fred or Richard caved.  I'm going to say Richard.

With this Talkstream business, it looks like Hoagland has not, in fact, paid his KCAA tab.  It appears that he is trying to do an end run around Fred Lundgren, instead, and keep on stiffing him.  :(

(Which is a shame, as I, for one, was rather looking forward to hearing about what Hoagland had to sell and/or hock to finally pay his long-overdue bills.)

Nobody

Quote from: norland2424 on November 08, 2016, 03:48:34 PM
and now its gone lol

Is it wrong of me to say I started laughing when I saw the pic you posted of the 404 Error?   :)

This whole thing has a real Mickey Mouse/Eleventh Hour sort of feel to it.  If Hoagland yanks the football away yet again, what little remains of his reputation at this point is going straight down the lavvy.

Quote from: Nobody on November 08, 2016, 04:16:05 PM
Is it wrong of me to say I started laughing when I saw the pic you posted of the 404 Error?   :)

This whole thing has a real Mickey Mouse/Eleventh Hour sort of feel to it.  If Hoagland yanks the football away yet again, what little remains of his reputation at this point is going straight down the lavvy.

I think of it more as a cat and a laser-pointer.

Morgus

Will Hoagie be back on KCAA tonight live? Or via some other network?

trostol

lol change up

Tues/Wed 11/9/16 â€" TONIGHT â€" LIVE â€" RCH hosts Post-Election Day Open Hailing Frequencies With Special Guests: Dr. Carl Johan Calleman & Georgia Lambert â€" What Does The 2016 Presidential Election Mean In The Context Of Everything

open hailing