• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: Empress on October 05, 2016, 03:00:27 AM
lol will as a guest host. Enjoy your janky ass show. I am done with Richard forever now.

You'll be back!!!  This is your thread after all. Or do you want to take over the Noory thread?

OstrichThief

Goodnight everyone.   Goodnight and happy birthday Empress.   Sorry Richard didn't tell you happy birthday I asked him to and I lied and told him a bunch of good things about you!   

Quote from: zeebo on October 05, 2016, 03:01:10 AM
by forever you mean 22 hrs. lol

Serious post.

This is the last show for me. I accomplished my goal, and tonight's awfulness was sort of the last straw. I mean this was REALLY bad and it's time to just say fuck you, Richard and stop.

zeebo

Quote from: comaphobe on October 05, 2016, 03:01:00 AM
no consistency... not even his bumper music. ...

i've come to enjoy the complete disconnection of the music to the show which actually kinda makes sense since this random show is unrelated to itself

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 05, 2016, 03:02:23 AM
Exactly! You have none. It's just a malicious rumor.  ;)

so why is he hiding like a bitch in a embassy ?

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 05, 2016, 03:02:15 AM
You'll be back!!!  This is your thread after all. Or do you want to take over the Noory thread?

haha yeah that position's been open for quite awhile now

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Empress on October 05, 2016, 03:03:09 AM
Serious post.

This is the last show for me. I accomplished my goal, and tonight's awfulness was sort of the last straw. I mean this was REALLY bad and it's time to just say fuck you, Richard and stop.

Alright. See you tomorrow night.  ;)

trostol

Quote from: comaphobe on October 05, 2016, 03:01:00 AM
no consistency... not even his bumper music. crazy train on the way out and then on the other side it's everything she wants when they return to the show. no energy like last night's show. no focus. it's like yesterday never existed. these people are out of their element when talking about this subject. other shows are way more thorough in much less time. this is like dipping q-tips in alcohol and then inserting them into one's peehole, it's just not necessary. painful show.

now he announces he is skipping work on wednesday.

lol did he really?

norland2424

Serious post.

see you friday night for the panel show  :)

OstrichThief

If Empress really leaves then I'm gone too.  I would be lost without her

Serious post.

I have to agree with you but I've been thinking that for many months now.  The only reason I still pop in once in a while is to chat because I do like the company and I'll tune in to try and follow the conversation.

Quote from: OstrichThief on October 05, 2016, 03:04:27 AM
If Empress really leaves then I'm gone too.  I would be lost without her

This thread will slowly start to die and turn into the Heather thread. A few nights where it spikes with activity but most of the time devoid of life

Quote from: norland2424 on October 05, 2016, 03:04:54 AM
yup since he needs to take care of " network stuff"

What sort of network stuff?  I thought Fred ran the business end.

norland2424

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 05, 2016, 03:06:54 AM

its just one of hoagies lies lol

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 05, 2016, 03:04:54 AM
yup since he needs to take care of " network stuff"

oh FFS how can a man seriously not work 10 hours a week lol

comaphobe

Quote from: trostol on October 05, 2016, 03:04:08 AM
lol did he really?

yeah he said he will not be doing the show tomorrow and the other guy who is normally a guest will host the show. it was in the last 10 seconds of the show, probably the last thing that he said before the goodnight line.

Quote from: zeebo on October 05, 2016, 03:04:03 AM
haha yeah that position's been open for quite awhile now

Frankly he is the only one I tune in to occasionally if the guest is good and that is maybe once a week for like 2 hours.  I may also tune into Heather if the guest is really good but it has been 3 or 4 weeks since I did that.

I mainly listen to Darkness Radio now and even that is not every night.

Quote from: norland2424 on October 05, 2016, 03:08:13 AM
its just one of hoagies lies lol

He makes it sound like he is busy trying to wrangle affiliates for his silly show.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 05, 2016, 03:10:36 AM
Frankly he is the only one I tune in to occasionally if the guest is good and that is maybe once a week for like 2 hours.  I may also tune into Heather if the guest is really good but it has been 3 or 4 weeks since I did that.

I mainly listen to Darkness Radio now and even that is not every night.

These days pretty much the only live show I look forward to is EODR on Sat. nites.  I do like Amy's show as well and hope she returns soon.   C2C I drift in and out of if the guest is great or it's Knapp nite.  I haven't listened to MITD in months, I tried, but I just couldn't stick with it.  I should check out Darkness since I like Schrader ok.

Quote from: Empress on October 05, 2016, 03:06:26 AM
This thread will slowly start to die and turn into the Heather thread. A few nights where it spikes with activity but most of the time devoid of life

You must take over another thread then.  Bellgab will be lost without you.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 05, 2016, 03:06:54 AM

Cause everyone does business at 1-2am

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on October 05, 2016, 03:15:29 AM
These days pretty much the only live show I look forward to is EODR on Sat. nites.  I do like Amy's show as well and hope she returns soon.   C2C I drift in and out of if the guest is great or it's Knapp nite.  I haven't listened to MITD in months, I tried, but I just couldn't stick with it.  I should check out Darkness since I like Schrader ok.

Radiolab is often good. The last one was, anyway...but you only get about one a month.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 05, 2016, 03:16:59 AM
Cause everyone does business at 1-2am

Pimps, coke dealers, etc. Don't be so prejudice, man!  ::) :P